Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses (46460 Views)

Borders In The North Still Operating- Gani Adams / Atiku: Igbos Won’t Allow Buhari, APC Deceive Them With 2023 Presidency / Meet Nigeria’s Poorest Ex-governor - He Has 3 Mud Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
Iykmann:
Atiku might be corrupt,but he's not an Islamic extremist
Atiku 2019

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by zolapower: 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
For me I would rather pick Atiku over qwankwaso . The latter will be more heartless than Atiku .

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by Nbote(m): 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
hilroy:

Have you heard of the tribe called Tutsi undecided
Yeye dey smell
Why e dey pepper u??

5 Likes

Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by OlivetBen(m): 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
He is just thirsty for votes and power. All these things he's mentioning will no more be remembered if he managed to sit on the throne.
Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by hilroy: 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
stanluiz:
Gerrrout of here dirty Alfa like you.

Just like I expected, they only chestbeat and insult but find it unable to engage in intellectual discussion

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by somehow: 4:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
Turkey, highest standard of living? Who taught you that?
Bede2u:
Atiku don dey famz us o. Igbo today igbo tomorrow. Unto election? Well if i voted for GEJ in 2011 and Buhari in 2015 (two pple who turned out to be disasters), i might as well dash this morafuka my vote in 2019. I believe one day somebody will save nigeria. See Turkey... a nonsense country b4 now enjoys one of the highest standarďs of living in the world all within the space of 20yrs because of visionary leadership.

Well at least even if Atiku doesnt turn Nigeria around, he would at least have many Igbos in his govt. Not a bad thing if u ask me.

Atiku 2019 it is. Let the criminal lead make we rest
Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by hilroy: 4:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nbote:

Why e dey pepper u??

Why e dey salt U? Swerve jor

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by Bobnotrouble: 4:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
emmanuel529:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/atiku-igbo-rebuilt-region-war-mud-houses-still-north/amp

This is obviously too pedestrian.
There are mud houses in all regions of this country. Not only the North.
One should not play to the gallery unnecessarily because of mere politics!
Lets cope with this ongoing epic restructuring ( War against corruption ) for now.
Unless if the heat of the war is on you one way or the other.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by ozoemenaca: 4:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
No matter how you see it, Atiku is better than all those who have shown interest so far

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by CoolAmbience(m): 4:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
Noccerino:

And its working, cos I'm so gonna vote for him

Igbo vote can't win him the election. That's issue. Plus, if you think he's been sincere with what he said, then you only just arrived Nigeria. What are Atiku's investments in the SE?

He's only playing 'smart' with sensibilities of Ndigbo. Besides, he has to win a primary first.
successincentiv:
He is doing this to get Igbo support for 2019 election
Noccerino:

And its working, cos I'm so gonna vote for him

Igbo vote can't win him the election. That's issue. Plus, if you think he's been sincere with what he said, then you only just arrived Nigeria. What are Atiku's investments in the SE?

He's only playing 'smart' with sensibilities of Ndigbo. Besides, he has to win a primary first.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by CrtlAltDel: 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
Atiku just killed his political career .…igbo wont vote for you same as the north based on this statement….. The west, that one na DOA cheesy grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by stanluiz(m): 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
hilroy:

Just like I expected, they only chestbeat and insult but find it unable to engage in intellectual discussion
Get out the thread pains you so much what do you want me to discuss with a Yoruba Muslim like you. get out!!

4 Likes

Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by ruggedized1: 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
anonymuz:
Atiku just want to be relevant in politics just because of 2019. Believe me some gullible people will still vote for him because of N1000. I pray sense fall on them

Atiku is far better than the bigot Bubu. I will vote Atiku.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by Nbote(m): 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
hilroy:

Why e dey salt U? Swerve jor

E dey salt me becos I'm proudly Igbo .. What about u?

4 Likes

Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by ubisco: 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by Dmec(m): 4:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
Chinachriss:
No tribe in Africa can truly pass through what the Igbo passed through and still came out tops. Blessed people they are. Igbo mmamma nuo!
Isee

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by intruxive(m): 4:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
stanluiz:
Afonja!!
U no dey look face, I dont joke with dull ppl o! I blow them to smithereens, run along kid look for ur mate angry
Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by stanluiz(m): 4:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
Afonjas have started to wail on this thread. What atiku said is nothing but the truth so you guys should stop saying that he is doing it to get Igbo votes in 2019 elections.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
well, he has spoken the bitter truth. i like him because he has a liberal mind

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by stanluiz(m): 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
hilroy:

Is that all you can post skull miner like you.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by stanluiz(m): 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
intruxive:

U no dey look face, I dont joke with dull ppl o! I blow them to smithereens, run along kid look for ur mate angry
Bleep out !!!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by Kulas: 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
anonymuz:
Atiku just want to be relevant in politics just because of 2019. Believe me some gullible people will still vote for him because of N1000. I pray sense fall on them

...and tell me why Atiku should not be president? or secondly prove to me how PMB is better than Atiku. If you dont have anything to say,you simply keep quiet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by Dmec(m): 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
Bede2u:
Atiku don dey famz us o. Igbo today igbo tomorrow. Unto election? Well if i voted for GEJ in 2011 and Buhari in 2015 (two pple who turned out to be disasters), i might as well dash this morafuka my vote in 2019. I believe one day somebody will save nigeria. See Turkey... a nonsense country b4 now enjoys one of the highest standarďs of living in the world all within the space of 20yrs because of visionary leadership.

Well at least even if Atiku doesnt turn Nigeria around, he would at least have many Igbos in his govt. Not a bad thing if u ask me.

Atiku 2019 it is. Let the criminal lead make we rest
You are a good Canvasser
Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by Ayokunlemi96(m): 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
Chinachriss:
No tribe in Africa can truly pass through what the Igbo passed through and still came out tops. Blessed people they are. Igbo mmamma nuo!

The Hutus and Tutsis of Rwanda did worse to themselves and they are back on their feet. The Blacks in South Africa endured a century of discrimination, indignity, injustice, homicides and what have you... but they are healing. Mind you, South Africa's case is worse than the Igbos and thank God you said Africa cos i would remind you of the Jews in the holocaust.
Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by Baroba(m): 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
fidalgo19:
Strategies to get Igbo to vote for him

In a nutshell, nothing more to add, this man was one of the most powerful VP's Nigeria has ever seen yet he achieved nothing or contributed to benefit ordinary Nigerians..Nigerian youths, please do not be cajoled by these selfish, decietful politicians..Atiku should kindly take a back seat, he has stolen enough..

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by itsandi(m): 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
He wants something
Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by Bede2u(m): 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
somehow:
Turkey, highest standard of living? Who taught you that?
lol this one no know o. Google and youtube are free babaa. Turkey is currently on course to becoming a world power. Dont rush to reply me. Research it first

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by obimag(m): 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
Atiku has the message that can win him the 2019 election just as Trump spoke to conscience of majority of Americans during his election. Atiku is speaking to the conscience of majority of Nigerians. I hope this will not be another change we can’t find.
With Atiku’s stands on restructuring and true federalism, He will have the votes of the South, North Central and the North West cannot stop him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PDP Agent Crying After Losing His Pooling Unit In Bauchi Bye-Election (Photo) / Buhari Presents Nigeria’s Visa Policy 2020 / Ahmed Mu’azu Is INEC Acting Chairman As Mahmood Yakubu Bows Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.