Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) (51595 Views)

I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo / I Have Tried To Do Joint Album And Tour With Wizkid But He Refused - Davido / After Nigerian Guy Revealed How He Dated Cuppy For 4 Months, Otedola Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) by forke(m): 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
story for d gods
Re: Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) by jayloms: 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
This one is certainly going to be over loose- better off with sex gadgets before a broda dies on top her. undecided
Re: Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) by Benzeeknow(m): 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Who cares??
NFCS DOES cool cool
Re: Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) by Donjazzy12(m): 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
alobispot:
Sultry Ghanaian musician, Jane Awindor, known better as Efya, has asserted that she does not need a man to be able to generate sexual pleasure for herself and also reacted to rumors making rounds that she was in an intimate relationship with Nigerian singer, Wizkid.

According to the award-winning musician, who just got out of a long term relationship which had left a sour taste in her mouth, the rumours are hear say because there is no way she will get intimate with the Nigerian star.

Recall in May 2016, shortly after Wizkid’s performance at the Ghana Music Awards, the singer revealed that he has signed Ghanaian musicians Efya, R2Bees and Mr. Eazi to his Starboy Worldwide Entertainment.

In an interview with Deloris Frimpong-Manso (Delay) on the Delay Show, yesterday (September 24, 2017), Efya, revealed that Wizkid only dated her step-sister and therefore she cannot get that far with him.

She said;

“It’s definitely not sex… [he dated my younger sister]…so there is no way. Me and him can ever get sexual in that way,” she cleared the air.

Efya, however, failed to reveal the identity of the said sister.

According to her, the Nigerian is her younger brother and they have mutual respect for each other.

“We make amazing music together, we have such a great vibe…It’s like we are family already,”

Efya then added that she would be very careful in choosing her next partner to avoid making the mistakes she made in her previous one.

Delay then posed a question to the singer on how she was getting sexual satisfaction in her new stage. Afia thus stated that she doesn't need anyone to satisfy her sexually as she could already satisfy herself in bed.

When asked by Delay how she can satisfy herself sexually, Efya simply state to the camera, "you know you can, right"?

Watch the interview below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aQvGa4z15s

See more at >>https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/ive-never-wizkid-efya/

To be more correct, he bleeped your sister
Re: Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) by emperorAY(m): 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
madam olosho i raise yansh for u
Re: Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) by DaBill001(m): 6:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
alobispot:
Sultry Ghanaian musician, Jane Awindor, known better as Efya, has asserted that she does not need a man to be able to generate sexual pleasure for herself and also reacted to rumors making rounds that she was in an intimate relationship with Nigerian singer, Wizkid.

According to the award-winning musician, who just got out of a long term relationship which had left a sour taste in her mouth, the rumours are hear say because there is no way she will get intimate with the Nigerian star.

Recall in May 2016, shortly after Wizkid’s performance at the Ghana Music Awards, the singer revealed that he has signed Ghanaian musicians Efya, R2Bees and Mr. Eazi to his Starboy Worldwide Entertainment.

In an interview with Deloris Frimpong-Manso (Delay) on the Delay Show, yesterday (September 24, 2017), Efya, revealed that Wizkid only dated her step-sister and therefore she cannot get that far with him.

She said;

“It’s definitely not sex… [he dated my younger sister]…so there is no way. Me and him can ever get sexual in that way,” she cleared the air.

Efya, however, failed to reveal the identity of the said sister.

According to her, the Nigerian is her younger brother and they have mutual respect for each other.

“We make amazing music together, we have such a great vibe…It’s like we are family already,”

Efya then added that she would be very careful in choosing her next partner to avoid making the mistakes she made in her previous one.

Delay then posed a question to the singer on how she was getting sexual satisfaction in her new stage. Afia thus stated that she doesn't need anyone to satisfy her sexually as she could already satisfy herself in bed.

When asked by Delay how she can satisfy herself sexually, Efya simply state to the camera, "you know you can, right"?

Watch the interview below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aQvGa4z15s

See more at >>https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/ive-never-wizkid-efya/

No space to even comment sef. sad

1 Like

Re: Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
You are the sister.
Re: Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) by brain54(m): 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Who cares??
you are a small cute beauty.
Re: Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) by vanderbolt: 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ghanaian girls and double dating is like 5&6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
Awon omo tika bodi!!!
Re: Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) by asawanathegreat(m): 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
If u do am go gree talk true, u neva had sex with him but d guy pass tru ur roundabout.
Re: Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) by hAlexandro(m): 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
Her bed her sex her Bleep her step sister her cucumber not my bizness undecided
Re: Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) by Diso60090(m): 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
But he kiss you
Re: Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) by sleek82(m): 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
brain54:

you are a small cute beauty.
leave my girl alone ooo! Agbaya!! cheesy
Re: Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) by dozzy03: 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nah wah oo

Re: Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) by dozzy03: 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
cool cool cool cool

Re: Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) by Snazzynho(m): 7:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Who cares??

Abeg, take it easy na grin
Re: Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) by princessco: 7:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
Re: Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) by talk2percy(m): 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
Shut up, lainus like u. U are having sex with him, stop lying. I even dey see him prick for ur body.
Re: Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) by ofuonyebi: 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
Even if wizkid have sex with you as a lady....looking for permanent husband , will you confess?

This generation of eve self , only God can save them from this stupid lies...where is the sister who dances with wizkid?
Re: Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) by yemzzy22(m): 7:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
please who notice that her brest like olympic has fallen wizkid i hail you for making that breast be like fallen akara from heaven slice bread in the making
Re: Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) by bewla(m): 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Who cares??
as no b u
Re: Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) by bsideboii(m): 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
like she was ever gonna tell us they f**ked doughie style or snake style... swerve jare.
Re: Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) by jonnytad(m): 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
If wizkid sleep with one..... His glory has entered one chance niyen o. Imagine the breast self... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) by maturemindsonly(m): 7:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
ekensi01:
I no understand.

Does it mean that people who date your sister also have sex with you? If no not, how come about this?
lol
Re: Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) by Elxandre(m): 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
ekensi01:
I no understand.

Does it mean that people who date your sister also have sex with you?
If no not, how come about this?
I still don't get where the post implied that cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
Finstar:
RIDDLE: I am something, my mouth is always open and never closes. What am I? grin

Check my signature wink
I don't need to check your signature... you're Lai Mohammed
Re: Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) by Abbeynomics: 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
She go still confess
Re: Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) by Yesbody: 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
Wizkid fvcking around at a tender age... This small small boys shaaaaaaa onces they have small money they begin to misbehave
Re: Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) by Ayo4251(m): 8:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
We shoo now goan be frying petrol abi undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) / Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband / Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.