Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Checkout This Cute Nairalander's And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout This Cute Nairalander's And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos (4038 Views)

Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding / Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout This Cute Nairalander's And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by IamSINZ(m): 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
sunshineG:
sad I was referring to you boo

I can never cheat on you....I have already told you how you captured my fragile heart, how taking a look at your pretty face is my now my morning ritual kiss kiss ......... I just need to finish something here in Nigeria before coming to steal you from in Cameroon commando style cool cool

So don't worry hun....just keep looking beautiful and lovely for me kiss

Re: Checkout This Cute Nairalander's And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
[quote author=IamSINZ post=60818182][/quote] grin grin
Re: Checkout This Cute Nairalander's And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Kimcutie: 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin
Your writing style with SunshineR are the same and you are both thread derailers undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Cute Nairalander's And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
sunshineG:

I can never cheat on you....I have already told you how you captured my fragile heart, how taking a look at your pretty face is my now my morning ritual kiss kiss ......... I just need to finish something here in Nigeria before coming to steal you from Cameroon in commando style cool cool

shockedshocked Pre-wedding pics loading>>>>>>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Cute Nairalander's And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by shinarlaura(f): 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
sunshineG:

I can never cheat on you....I have already told you how you captured my fragile heart, how taking a look at your pretty face is my now my morning ritual kiss kiss ......... I just need to finish something here in Nigeria before coming to steal you from Cameroon in commando style cool cool

*Deep breath*

Ohh hun, ur words are so sweet. Have I told u how much u re so lovely ? tongue. You re my shining stars tongue
Please do fast and come over. Can't wait any longer wink
kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Cute Nairalander's And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by shinarlaura(f): 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
TGoddess:
shockedshocked Pre-wedding pics loading>>>>>>

Yes ooo... very soon we ll load ours here wink
Re: Checkout This Cute Nairalander's And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by BluntBoy(m): 3:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
mhizesther:
Awwwww...cute couple
Congratulations.. And do have a happy home
Can't wait to eat jollof
I just love the way party jollof taste grin
God where is my own prince charming?

You are not looking bad at all. If not that I have given my heart out, I should just hand it straight to you.
Re: Checkout This Cute Nairalander's And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
BluntBoy:

You are not looking bad at all. If not that I have given my heart out, I should just hand it straight to you.

Lol.. thank u

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Cute Nairalander's And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by IamLEGEND1: 4:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
Happy married life to za couple.
I still am not getting married though.
Goan get myself sucked into an arrangement that will drain my life force bit by bit..
Re: Checkout This Cute Nairalander's And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
shinarlaura:

Yes ooo... very soon we ll load ours here wink
Wow!I thot sunshiner'd already put a ring on that finger.Anyways we're waiting.cheesysmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Cute Nairalander's And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Blackhawk01: 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
grin cheesy grin
Re: Checkout This Cute Nairalander's And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by shinarlaura(f): 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
TGoddess:
Wow!I thot sunshiner'd already put a ring on that finger.Anyways we're waiting.cheesysmiley

Not yet oo.. still waiting for the D- day. Hope u ll come over this isde wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Cute Nairalander's And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
shinarlaura:

Not yet oo.. still waiting for the D- day. Hope u ll come over this isde wink
I wee surely come o as your sister-in-law.cheesygrintongue
Re: Checkout This Cute Nairalander's And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Lalas247(f): 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
The bae get hips like me sha cheesy
Two beautiful people .. ride on Congrats o

To the groom .. don't forget to send my wedding food sha as I can't make it wink
Cc mynd44 lalasticlala hmmm waiting for you guys wedding pics too wink
Re: Checkout This Cute Nairalander's And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Lalas247(f): 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
TGoddess:
I wee surely come o as your sister-in-law.cheesygrintongue
She already has one
It's me lol sorry too late grin
Re: Checkout This Cute Nairalander's And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by BlaQWolf: 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lalas247:

She already has one

Shey na me you dy form iya for ba? i yoo yẹ ọ ati jáni o

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Cute Nairalander's And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Isiz(f): 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
Congratulations

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Checkout This Cute Nairalander's And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Lalas247(f): 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
BlaQWolf:

Shey na me you dy form iya for ba? i yoo yẹ ọ ati jáni o
Translate pls grin
When will u marry sad u just like to dey harass person
Re: Checkout This Cute Nairalander's And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lalas247:

She already has one
embarassedembarassed Then I wee come as her husband's friend.tongue

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Cute Nairalander's And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Lalas247(f): 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
TGoddess:
embarassedembarassed Then I wee come as her husband's friend.tongue
That's right grin
Plenty ppl don put claim for Laura matter ..
Re: Checkout This Cute Nairalander's And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by BlaQWolf: 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lalas247:

Translate pls grin
When will u marry sad u just like to dey harass person

I won't translate.. Beg me...
I will marry when I get 30 billion for the account wink cheesy
What about you? Oya sue me for harassment nah, #kolewerk tongue
Re: Checkout This Cute Nairalander's And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lalas247:
That's right grin Plenty ppl don put claim for Laura matter ..
Hahaha gringrin Laura na black diamond.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Cute Nairalander's And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Lalas247(f): 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
TGoddess:
Hahaha gringrin
Laura na black diamond.cheesy
Rare Gem grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Cute Nairalander's And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Lalas247(f): 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
BlaQWolf:

I won't translate.. Beg me...
I will marry when I get 30 billion for the account wink cheesy
What about you? Oya sue me for harassment nah, #kolewerk tongue
Lol same here na to become millionaire or close remain before I sign dotted line ..
Anyway I like u harassment sha .. tongue

Oya pls translate embarassed
Re: Checkout This Cute Nairalander's And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by BlaQWolf: 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol same here na to become millionaire or close remain before I sign dotted line ..
Anyway I like u harassment sha .. tongue

Oya pls translate embarassed

What if the dotted line came with a million naira yoo ti o ba wole?

Translation: I will catch you and bite hell outta ya
Re: Checkout This Cute Nairalander's And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Lalas247(f): 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
BlaQWolf:

What if the dotted line came with a million naira yoo ti o ba wole?

Translation: I will catch you and bite hell outta ya
Naira Wetin I wan take Naira do
If you change it to sterling .. then we have a deal grin
Re: Checkout This Cute Nairalander's And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Young03(m): 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
who are they?
Even ugly girls in this thread still de get hope
egwu dii
Re: Checkout This Cute Nairalander's And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by BlaQWolf: 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lalas247:

Naira Wetin I wan take Naira do
If you change it to sterling .. then we have a deal grin

Sterling bawo! Efcc fall on you.
The real G boys/girls are actually on corporate.. See one here @icpc
Re: Checkout This Cute Nairalander's And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
This is beautiful, Iamsinz invite me o, I go be special guest cheesy.
Happy married life.
Re: Checkout This Cute Nairalander's And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by femialade(m): 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
mhizesther:
Awwwww...cute couple Congratulations.. And do have a happy home Can't wait to eat jollof I just love the way party jollof taste grin God where is my own prince charming?
I dey one corner jare. I just dey eye u from afar
Re: Checkout This Cute Nairalander's And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Oyindidi(f): 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
Am I invited to come and finish your food on that day? grin

May God bless your union. 9 months after October 2017, we will celebrate your twins ijn Amen. Twin babies is my special gift for this wonderful union. Happy married life!
Re: Checkout This Cute Nairalander's And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 6:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
IamSINZ:
wink
we need venue ooh... Congrats to your bro though, cute couples

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IG Live Twerking Challenge Goes Wrong As Half N@ked Lady Almost Pass Out / My Girlfriend Went To Oba Anambra State For Obi Cubana's Ceremony / Facts About Cele Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.