Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo (26402 Views)

Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) / 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave / Yahoo Boy Kills His Hunched Aunt In Ebonyi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by Estiara(f): 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
uzoclinton:

I'm not in support of what she did ooo. but I don't think she just took up cane and started flogging him for nothing.... when she's not MAD. Abeg poster go and do your research... ..

As gentle as my mum is, even her get boiling point.... Every woman does...

Irrespective of whatever offense the boy could have committed, this type of harmful punishment should not have been meted out to him.
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by AuroraB(f): 8:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
People be taking-in a child they clearly despise sad
If you can't stand another person's child, then don't talk them in!
When they ask human beings to step out, these beasts would do so too angry
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by andyanders: 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
The woman should be arrested and jailed no matter who she is in the society.
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by ebereokey(m): 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
See the boy long mouth,na those stubborn child ,auty while
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by Wisebisho: 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
sarrki:

Do you know the surprising part of all ?

God is not a man

He may even make heaven before most of us
I strongly object.. She has no love and the bible says that love is the greatest, which made Jesus to die on da cross.
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by Rocketicon(m): 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
Even the Nigerian military has respect for children ... Talk more of we they civilians... Di's woman is a beast
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by Wisebisho: 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
uzoclinton:

I'm not in support of what she did ooo. but I don't think she just took up cane and started flogging him for nothing.... when she's not MAD. Abeg poster go and do your research... ..

You have no point at all... This is barbaric. A child brought up like this will grow up with hatred. Try this in the western countries and you are going to jail.
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by IyfeNamikaze(m): 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
uzoclinton:
Obviously your childhood was a mess... I'm sure if you had kept your hands to yourself instead of in her purse, the woman you were staying with at that time wouldn't have thrashed you as bad as she did.....
What is this olodo talking about?
Are you sure you are replying the right person?
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by zudozz: 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
zoooo!
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
see mumism oooo , so discipline a child is now a crime in Nigeria if this boy turn to Evans tomorrow the same people that condemn this discipline will be the same people that will blame his guidance for their inefficiency to discipline him when he was in tender age... waiting we go do this people dem no go complain
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by middlebelter(m): 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
uzoclinton:

Boiling point will not make you to beat your own child to the point of inflicting injury on him or her. As a man, merely looking at the boy's wound melted. my heart.

Any woman that could beat child to the point of causing bodily harm is not a normal woman. Can the woman imagine the boy's mother suddenly appearing to her while she was beating the boy mercilessly? The fact that you are a guardian of a child places huge responsibility on you to restrain your self.

1 Like

Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by princeade86(m): 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
cane no dey kill pikin. Some pikin dey stuborn.
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by madgoat(m): 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
The man holding the child looks like Evans the Kidnapper shocked
Am i the only one who can see the resemblance?
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by adeom141(m): 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
the guy carrying the boy resemble Evans oh
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by PrinceChurchi10(m): 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
No doubt, His aunt must be a biafran..... Na wa oh
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
IyfeNamikaze:

What is this olodo talking about?
Are you sure you are replying the right person?
I only gave you a dose of your own medicine bruh... Seeing as you couldn't bring your tiny brain to type out a reasonable reply I too didn't deem it fit to give you one.....
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by chudi55: 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
sarrki:
Hmmm

This is totally unacceptable

What's the name of the accused ?
his name is sani Muhammad
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by nom44311: 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
uzoclinton:

Nigeria has messed up your head.
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by Adexomoola: 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
Yee'e his lady must be mad she needs to Do test
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by aziaka111(m): 12:38am On Sep 26, 2017
no be Evans carry dat pikin so,them don release am??
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by sonnie10: 3:25am On Sep 26, 2017
Estiara:

Irrespective of whatever offense the boy could have committed, this type of harmful punishment should not have been meted out to him.

What if he fingered and disvirgined the woman's child?

But personally, I will never do this to any child, no matter what.
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by godofuck231: 7:36am On Sep 26, 2017
Angelanest:
A young boy was rescued after being brutally beaten by his aunty in Lagos. The boy was saved by neighbors who had him screaming while he was flogged after offending his aunt. Facebook user, Ugochukwu Lucy shared the photo and wrote;

My people wat can u say abt Di's,because am speechless,hw can a young lady praying to God for favours ad open doors,beat up her nephew Di's way for nofin,Di's happened ryt in front of my houz while I was having my siesta, wat can u say abt Di's?pls repost so DAT Di's boy get justice

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/boy-rescued-neighbors-brutally-beaten-aunt-lagos-photo.html

So where is the witch
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by shadyberry(f): 7:48am On Sep 26, 2017
this is not good at all
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by Estiara(f): 8:38am On Sep 26, 2017
sonnie10:

What if he fingered and disvirgined the woman's child?

But personally, I will never do this to any child, no matter what.

Wasn't thinking in that direction. You may be right but is that possible at that age? If true, what the boy needs is psychological therapy because I'd be sure he ain't aware of the gravity of such (only if true).
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by lagosrd: 8:48am On Sep 26, 2017
That woman should be made to pay for the medical bills of the poor boy. And 80% of her salary/ income should be used to send the poor boy to a very good school till university.
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by IyfeNamikaze(m): 8:55am On Sep 26, 2017
uzoclinton:
I only gave you a dose of your own medicine bruh... Seeing as you couldn't bring your tiny brain to type out a reasonable reply I too didn't deem it fit to give you one.....
Who released this one from the cage? undecided
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by NaeChris: 9:06am On Sep 26, 2017
Angelanest:
A young boy was rescued after being brutally beaten by his aunty in Lagos. The boy was saved by neighbors who had him screaming while he was flogged after offending his aunt. Facebook user, Ugochukwu Lucy shared the photo and wrote;

My people wat can u say abt Di's,because am speechless,hw can a young lady praying to God for favours ad open doors,beat up her nephew Di's way for nofin,Di's happened ryt in front of my houz while I was having my siesta, wat can u say abt Di's?pls repost so DAT Di's boy get justice

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/boy-rescued-neighbors-brutally-beaten-aunt-lagos-photo.html
Thesame beast will tell you ''eh any man that hits a woman is a beast and a coward''. She forget say beast get male and female.
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by olowobaba10: 9:37am On Sep 26, 2017
WHO SHOULD WE ASK
ashjay001:
How can u invite a child into ur home, yet treat them differently?!

Everyone that stayed in our home still count my mom as theirs! They still come arnd n worship her. Their spouses report them to my parents in any dispute.

We wore d same clothes, ate from d same pot at d same time n given d respect ur age deserves.

Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by lilpencil: 10:08am On Sep 26, 2017
Bastard
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by ashjay001(m): 11:44am On Sep 26, 2017
olowobaba10:
WHO SHOULD WE ASK

U know ur bigoted selves na!?

When u think, by virtue of ur success, u're having it better than other folks?!tongue
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by enabledgoddess(f): 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
uzoclinton:
We don't know what he did that pushed her over the edge... and the only time I would take it lightly if my kid was flogged this way is if he stole something....

even if the child stole, flogging till the skin pulled off is still no proper way to orientates a child. there is little to what flogging contributes to good training

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Farmer Beheads Wife, Daughter; Commits Suicide In Ogun / Police Arrest Man In Ogun For Raping, Impregnating Daughter In Ogun (photo) / Man Electrocuted After Touching Goal Post While Returning From Jumat Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.