Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,803 members, 7,831,613 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo (26408 Views)

Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) / 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave / Yahoo Boy Kills His Hunched Aunt In Ebonyi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by LEXYCOM: 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
All this small boys can be sometimes stubborn and wayward. Nevertheless, the aunty too beat hammm
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by enabledgoddess(f): 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
uzoclinton:

I'm not in support of what she did ooo. but I don't think she just took up cane and started flogging him for nothing.... when she's not MAD. Abeg poster go and do your research... ..

As gentle as my mum is, even her get boiling point.... Every woman does...

nobody said she was wrong for flogging, but she over did it to the extent of pulling skin off his body. That's inhuman. kids will always misbehave, but flog with love and caution. Tell me, if your child was flogged this way, would you take it lightly ?

2 Likes

Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by chicoMX(m): 6:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
decomaniaboss:
those to be blamed are the ones that left their child in the hands of an ubber demon bitch from hell!!

You for just shatap na

1 Like

Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by Ogurube: 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
Chai! That's terrible. I pray he'll turn out a better a human. I was once beaten to pulp, just like that, by my Primary 3 teacher for my stubbornness. Somehow, I kept it to myself, but it left me scarred, though not marred. Our people need to moderate the corporal punishments and abuse meted to young people. The rising violence and bigotry in Nigeria could be a reflection of our over-flogging things.
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
enabledgoddess:

nobody said she was wrong for flogging, but she over did it to the extent of pulling skin off his body. That's inhuman. kids will always misbehave, but flog with love and caution. Tell me, if your child was flogged this way, would you take it lightly ?
We don't know what he did that pushed her over the edge... and the only time I would take it lightly if my kid was flogged this way is if he stole something....
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by Bibors(m): 6:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
Child Abuse is demonic
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by asawanathegreat(m): 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
That is many of them no dey see husband marry because of wickedness. They report her to NAPTIN for immediate action
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by Diso60090(m): 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
Make them sell he aunt use the money take care of the boy
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by taurus21: 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
Thank God good people came to his rescue and I'm really impressed more Nigerians are increasingly becoming aware of child abuse in our communities, with time child abuse and rape will be reduced to a minimum. Gracias
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by Elchalz(m): 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
People Wicked
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
Stubborn boy, see him head. Some people can easily jump to conclusion without knowing the genesis of the matter.
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
uzoclinton:

I'm not in support of what she did ooo. but I don't think she just took up cane and started flogging him for nothing.... when she's not MAD. Abeg poster go and do your research... ..

there is Absolutely! no excuse for beating any child up in this manner! you can talk to children and get them to do what you want without beating them up. it is child abuse, children are not as stupid as you may think. show them respect and they will show you respect, my father thought that smacking and beating will make me listen but instead it turned me into a bad ass 10 years old nigga! started dealing ganja from the age of ten in the end he could not handle me anymore.

1 Like

Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
ashjay001:
How can u invite a child into ur home, yet treat them differently?!

Everyone that stayed in our home still count my mom as theirs! They still come arnd n worship her. Their spouses report them to my parents in any dispute.

We wore d same clothes, ate from d same pot at d same time n given d respect ur age deserves.

Same hère. I only knew that some of my uncles, aunties and cousins were not my Brothers and sisters when I was around 10 or 11.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
uzoclinton:

Do u know that there's a stage u will flog someone...the person will get used to your floggings and won't give a bleep to whatever you re saying.
I believe sitting a child down and talking gently to him with all sincerity will do the job .violence and flogging is a NO NO

1 Like

Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by santopelele(m): 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
hmmmmm! no be Evans dey carry dat pikin? abi I no dey see well?
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by okerekeikpo: 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
That woman should be proscribed she is worst than Boko Haram and Isis put 2geda
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by YelloweWest: 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
Crownadex:
chizzusss !!!

see hw woman flog small boy like a mad man

can she flog her own child like dat ?

End time aunt
She can o. This na pure evil
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by IyfeNamikaze(m): 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
Is this not domestic violence??
Later someone will come and be telling me you shouldn't hit a woman no matter what. Listen, if that was my son, nephew, cousin or brother, that woman is getting knocked out. Women always preaching against domestic violence, calling a man a beast for slapping a lady, yet they will treat little kids like they are animals.
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by eyinjuege: 7:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
I hope they carry her to kirikiri, where she can receive her own flogging
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by YelloweWest: 7:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
uzoclinton:

U are in support.
You are just as evil.

1 Like

Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by sallyzan(f): 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
Angelanest:
A young boy was rescued after being brutally beaten by his aunty in Lagos. The boy was saved by neighbors who had him screaming while he was flogged after offending his aunt. Facebook user, Ugochukwu Lucy shared the photo and wrote;

My people wat can u say abt Di's,because am speechless,hw can a young lady praying to God for favours ad open doors,beat up her nephew Di's way for nofin,Di's happened ryt in front of my houz while I was having my siesta, wat can u say abt Di's?pls repost so DAT Di's boy get justice

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/boy-rescued-neighbors-brutally-beaten-aunt-lagos-photo.html

This is inhuman....she must be punished for this
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by stuffs4me(m): 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
Say NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE!!!

Women are the biggest culprits when it comes to domestic violence.

Domestic violence is not gender sensitive. It applies to both males and females.

1 Like

Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by Adadioranma79(f): 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
Spare the rod and spoil the child, yea but not like this.
Especially wen the said child isnt your biological child. What if he had breathed his last breath at that exact time? What wud she have told the world. She ain't human biko let alone fit to be termed mother. No use her compare your much better mum. My one kobo opinion tho
uzoclinton:

1 Like

Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by Rozaytee: 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
uzoclinton:

abeg forget dat tin..its not a new thing dat some women maltreat kids dat is not theirz
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
gypsey:
there is Absolutely! no excuse for beating any child up in this manner! you can talk to children and get them to do what you want without beating them up. it is child abuse, children are not as stupid as you may think. show them respect and they will show you respect, my father thought that smacking and beating will make me listen but instead it turned me into a bad ass 10 years old nigga! started dealing ganja from the age of ten in the end he could not handle me anymore.
That I and my brother are not thieves today is because of the beatings my dad (ex military) gave us both.. My mum and her ceaseless "it's not good to steal" talks had no effect on us then... That flogging didn't work on you doesn't mean it doesn't work atall.. Spare the rod and spoil a child...
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by IyfeNamikaze(m): 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
uzoclinton:

If it was a woman at the recurving end of this beating you will start singing.. " do not beat a woman no matter what"
So there may be a justifiable reason to beat a child like this but not a woman ( an adult) . You are wicked and capable of even more than what this woman did.
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by laborious(m): 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
Shey no be evans dey cary dat piking so??
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
IyfeNamikaze:

If it was a woman at the recurving end of this beating you will start singing.. " do not beat a woman no matter what"
So there may be a justifiable reason to beat a child like this but not a woman ( an adult) . You are wicked and capable of even more than what this woman did.
Obviously your childhood was a mess... I'm sure if you had kept your hands to yourself instead of in her purse, the woman you were staying with at that time wouldn't have thrashed you as bad as she did.....
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
uzoclinton:
That I and my brother are not thieves today is because of the beatings my dad (ex military) gave us both.. My mum and her ceaseless "it's not good to steal" talks had no effect on us then... That flogging didn't work on you doesn't mean it doesn't work atall.. Spare the rod and spoil a child...
exactly! it worked on some people but did not work on some people, so why do you people believe that it works on every child? and beats the hell out of all your kids? there is no prove that it will work on this child. what these violent parents do not realise is that children will grow up one day!.
my father did stop the beating when he found out that it did not work i still didn't turn out as bad as he thought because he is living in a mansion and a good life today from my earnings. spare the rod and spoil the child? grin grin you actually believe that crap? tell me do you abide and live your life by every thing written in the bible? or did you just chose that verse to justify your brutality to a child? don't be a hypocrite!
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
gypsey:
exactly! it worked on some people but did not work on some people, so why do you people believe that it works on every child? and beats the hell out of all your kids? there is no prove that it will work on this child. what these violent parents do not realise is that children will grow up one day!.
my father did stop the beating when he found out that it did not work i still didn't turn out as bad as he thought because he is living in a mansion and a good life today from my earnings.
Anyways.. I'm happy you turned out fine.. despite the thrashing.... ..

as for the verse. i only wanted to show you God's thoughts on the matter
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
uzoclinton:
Anyways.. I'm happy you turned out fine.. despite the thrashing.... ..

as for the verse. i only wanted to show you God's thoughts on the matter
cheers! grin

1 Like

Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by Estiara(f): 8:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
This is totally uncalled for. It is called child abuse. There's a huge difference between correction and discipline as well as punishment and infliction of bodily harm. This incident may affect the little boy psychologically later in life. That heartless aunt should be charged to court and made to pay for her crime.
Wickedness everywhere.

On a second note, that man carrying the boy seems to have a striking resemblance to Evans. grin Or do I need corrective spectacles?

Where is Evans?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Uncover Baby Factory In Aba, Abia, Rescued 5 Pregnant Women / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Man In His Farm In Taraba, Butcher & Kill Him (Graphic) / Hoodlums Stone Woman To Death Inside Her House In Benin (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.