Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,948 members, 7,956,570 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

Need Help With Direction - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Help With Direction (397739 Views)

Please Help Me Out With Direction In Lagos... / Please Help Me With Direction. / Plz Help Me With Direction In Ijebu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Help With Direction by ifyalways(f): 4:12pm On Mar 14, 2019
officialcharlz:
Hello guys. Please I need directions from ikotun to Governor's house awolowo road ikeja.
Ikotun to Oshodi or Iyana ipaja
Oshodi or Iyana Ipaja to ikeja round about.
Bike to Governors house
Re: Need Help With Direction by Goldenrichard(m): 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2019
Please house how can I get to yaba from mile 2
Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 22, 2019
Goldenrichard:
Please house how can I get to yaba from mile 2

mile 2--orile/costain--yaba
Re: Need Help With Direction by adexeli(m): 9:55am On Mar 22, 2019
How do I get to computer Village Ikeja from Ajah
Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 22, 2019
adexeli:
How do I get to computer Village Ikeja from Ajah

ajah-oshodi--ikeja along
from ajah you can get to obalende, from obalende to oshodi, or if you can see oshodi bus straight from ajah, that's fine, oshodi is the last bus stop. from oshodi locate the buses heading to ikeja along-shogunle-pwd, alight at ikeja-along,ikeja along is after pwd. then just walk into the road by your right, you will be heading to computer village.

cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Help With Direction by Goldenrichard(m): 7:47pm On Mar 22, 2019
nelem:

mile 2--orile/costain--yaba

Thank you
Re: Need Help With Direction by papyskinsy: 8:03am On Mar 31, 2019
please how do I get to gtb headquarters in VI from Ojo ibadan thnks
very urgent
Re: Need Help With Direction by ifyalways(f): 8:52am On Mar 31, 2019
papyskinsy:
please how do I get to gtb headquarters in VI from Ojo ibadan thnks
very urgent
Ibadan to lagos (Ajah Park)
From Ajah board lekki CMS bus
Alight at Law School
Cross the express to the other side and take a bike to Akin Adesola(GTB head office)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Help With Direction by papyskinsy: 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2019
ifyalways:

Ibadan to lagos (Ajah Park)
From Ajah board lekki CMS bus
Alight at Law School
Cross the express to the other side and take a bike to Akin Adesola(GTB head office)

thnks for the reply... sorry but most of the buses going from iwo Road Ibadan to lagos stops at ojota.. how do i board from ojota to akin adeola Street.. its urgent. thnks very much
Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2019
papyskinsy:

thnks for the reply... sorry but most of the buses going from iwo Road Ibadan to lagos stops at ojota.. how do i board from ojota to akin adeola Street.. its urgent. thnks very much

ojota--cms--law school--gtb

from ojota you can use the blue brt heading to cms/tbs, alight at cms, from cms board law school bus, from law school connect to akin adesola

Madam Ify might give a better route.
Cheers & safe trip
Re: Need Help With Direction by ifyalways(f): 8:57am On Apr 01, 2019
nelem:

ojota--cms--law school--gtb

from ojota you can use the blue brt heading to cms/tbs, alight at cms, from cms board law school bus, from law school connect to akin adesola

Madam Ify might give a better route.
Cheers & safe trip
Apt.

Just to add: from CMS the conductors might be shouting lekki Ajah not law school so join any lekki Ajah bus but inform the conductor you will alight at Law School bus stop
Re: Need Help With Direction by Mhizfateemah(f): 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2019
please I want to write jamb next week and I don't know how to get to the place........ someone should please tell me how to get to 31-33 bode thomas road off shyllon street,palm groove from iyana ipaja.
Re: Need Help With Direction by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2019
Please help with this from Mile 2

Owole phase2 , otedola estate, capital oil filling station along Lagos ibandan express way, ojodu berger.
Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2019
Mhizfateemah:
please I want to write jamb next week and I don't know how to get to the place........ someone should please tell me how to get to 31-33 bode thomas road off shyllon street,palm groove from iyana ipaja.

1. iyana ipaja--oshodi--palm grove onipanu
from iyana ipaja get to oshodi, from oshodi cross to the other side of the road(use the pedestrian bridge oo) just where you have the railway lines. walk as if you're heading to town planning road, you'll see different buses. board palm grove-onipanu bus, tell the conductor you'll alight at Awoyokun. Awoyokun is just before Onipanu. from awoyokun just enter the street by your right & locate bode Thomas str daleware institute isn't far from there.
2. iyana ipaja--ikeja--palmgrove onipanu
from iyana ipaja get to ikeja, from ikeja board yaba-palm grove-onipanu bus, tell the conductor you'll alight at awoyokun. Awoyokun is after palmgrove and before onipanu bus stops. then locate bode Thomas street. its not too far from awoyokun bus stop.
All the best. in case you're lost do reach out.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2019
Kelvinprinzyy:
Please help with this from Mile 2

Owole phase2 , otedola estate, capital oil filling station along Lagos ibandan express way, ojodu berger.

mile 2--oshodi--berger

from berger get to oshodi (the oshodi bus stop that's close to charity ooo, not oshodi isale), from oshodi board ketu-berger-toll gate bus, tell the conductor where you'll be alighting.

cheers
Re: Need Help With Direction by Mhizfateemah(f): 6:06pm On Apr 05, 2019
[quote author=nelem post=77269858]

1. iyana ipaja--oshodi--palm grove onipanu
from iyana ipaja get to oshodi, from oshodi cross to the other side of the road(use the pedestrian bridge oo) just where you have the railway lines. walk as if you're heading to town planning road, you'll see different buses. board palm grove-onipanu bus, tell the conductor you'll alight at Awoyokun. Awoyokun is just before Onipanu. from awoyokun just enter the street by your right & locate bode Thomas str daleware institute isn't far from there.
2. iyana ipaja--ikeja--palmgrove onipanu
from iyana ipaja get to ikeja, from ikeja board yaba-palm grove-onipanu bus, tell the conductor you'll alight at awoyokun. Awoyokun is after palmgrove and before onipanu bus stops. then locate bode Thomas street. its not too far from awoyokun bus stop.
All the best. in case you're lost do reach out.
Cheers

thanks very much.
you are blessed
Re: Need Help With Direction by beckini89: 11:26am On Apr 07, 2019
Someone should please tell me how to get to Schubbs dental clinic, Douala road in Apapa from Ikotun. Please help!! its urgent ooo
Re: Need Help With Direction by soleexx(m): 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2019
pls I need direction from alagbado to egbeda...Thans
Re: Need Help With Direction by stephoye: 7:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
Pls how can I get to I CAN office (VI) from ibadan
Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 14, 2019
soleexx:
pls I need direction from alagbado to egbeda...Thans

Alagbado -- iyana ipaja -- egbeda

From alagbado board a bus heading to iyana-ipaja, from iyana ipaja connect egbeda bus.

stephoye:
Pls how can I get to I CAN office (VI) from ibadan

Ibadan--berger, ojota or oshodi--cms--idowu Taylor

Board a lagos bus from Ibadan, depending on which bus stop you'll want to alight (whether berger/ojota or oshodi),

1. i would prefer ojota so you can easily board the blue brt and alight at cms, from cms board idowu taylor bus

2. if you drop at oshodi, board eko hotel vi bus/car, drop at cms, then board idowu taylor bus

3. if you drop at berger you should also be able to get vi-cms bus from there
Re: Need Help With Direction by Donbaachi: 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
Anyone please how do I get to marina post office in Lagos island from oshodi
Re: Need Help With Direction by iffydave: 7:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
Donbaachi:
Anyone please how do I get to marina post office in Lagos island from oshodi

From Oshodi Enter BRT bus going to CMS. Stop @ CMS b/stop cross to the other side of the road and ask of post office.

1 Like

Re: Need Help With Direction by Donbaachi: 9:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
Gracias senor
iffydave:

From Oshodi Enter BRT bus going to CMS. Stop @ CMS b/stop cross to the other side of the road and ask of post office.
Re: Need Help With Direction by yemkaf(m): 6:46pm On May 12, 2019
Please can I see Agege bus from CMS or I'll need to get to Oshodi before heading to Agege. I am going to Agege from Lekki. Quick response will be highly appreciated
Re: Need Help With Direction by snowymary(f): 9:27pm On May 12, 2019
please how can I get to Magodo phase 2 from ijegun
Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 14, 2019
Please how to I get to this address 1 Resurrection Drive, Lekki-Epe. Expr. way, Lagos Nigeria from iyana ipaja
Re: Need Help With Direction by ifyalways(f): 1:13pm On May 14, 2019
yemkaf:
Please can I see Agege bus from CMS or I'll need to get to Oshodi before heading to Agege. I am going to Agege from Lekki. Quick response will be highly appreciated
Dunno about from CMS but you'd get from Obalende and inside Idumota
Re: Need Help With Direction by ifyalways(f): 1:17pm On May 14, 2019
snowymary:
please how can I get to Magodo phase 2 from ijegun
From Ijegun to Orile/mile 2.
Orile/mile 2 to Oshodi
Oshodi to Berger ( ask conductor, you might not need to get to Berger bus stop. I think there is a bus stop before or after 7up that will link you to Magodo)
Berger to Magodo (with bike or keke)
Re: Need Help With Direction by ifyalways(f): 1:22pm On May 14, 2019
Tella360:
Please how to I get to this address 1 Resurrection Drive, Lekki-Epe. Expr. way, Lagos Nigeria from iyana ipaja

Iyana Ipaja to Oshodi, Oshodi to CMS/Obalende then to Ajah or Iyana Ipaja to Oshodi then to Ajah directly, alight at Jakande first gate. Walk inside, the road of one RCCG and elevation churches should be the resurrection drive.

1 Like

Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 14, 2019
ifyalways:

Iyana Ipaja to Oshodi, Oshodi to CMS/Obalende then to Ajah or Iyana Ipaja to Oshodi then to Ajah directly, alight at Jakande first gate. Walk inside, the road of one RCCG and elevation churches should be the resurrection drive.
Thanks so much
Re: Need Help With Direction by majorbass: 1:26pm On May 15, 2019
Need direction from Ijegun to Ogudu, please help.
Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 15, 2019
majorbass:
Need direction from Ijegun to Ogudu, please help.

1. Ijegun--Oshodi--Ogudu
from Ijegun get to oshodi, from Oshodi board Gbagada-Ketu-Ogudu danfoe bus. tell the conductor you will alight at Ogudu.the bus stop is just by a bridge, then locate your way to the part of ogudu you're heading to.
NB:this bus will pass through gbagada-oworo and connect to ogudu

2. Ijegun--Oshodi--Ojota--Ogudu
from Ijegun get to Oshodi, from Oshodi board Ketu-Ojota-Maryland bus, alight at Ojota. from Ojota locate Ogudu road,(it's just by your right). then board Ogudu cab and tell the driver what bus stop you're heading in ogudu.
NB: this bus will pass through anthony-maryland and connect to ojota

so depending on where in ogudu you're heading to eventually.

cheers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply)

Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.