₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,314,873 members, 5,100,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2019 at 12:12 PM

Need Help With Direction - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Help With Direction (97269 Views)

Please Help Me Out With Direction In Lagos... / Please Help Me With Direction. / Plz Help Me With Direction In Ijebu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Help With Direction by nelem: 11:55pm On Jul 31
max28:
Good evening everyone,... please how do I get to 11 Commercial Ave, Sabo yaba

where are you coming/commuting from?
Re: Need Help With Direction by max28: 12:15am On Aug 01
nelem:

where are you coming/commuting from?
from iyana ipaja.
thanks!
Re: Need Help With Direction by horlahprayer(f): 8:53am On Aug 01
Please How Do I Get To 36 Marina Road,lagos Island from ikorodu
Re: Need Help With Direction by nelem: 9:20am On Aug 01
max28:

from iyana ipaja.

thanks!

1. Iyana ipaja--oshodi--yaba--sabo--commercial avenue

from iyana-ipaja get to oshodi under bridge, then cross to the other side of the road then board yaba bus, from yaba get to sabo. commercial avenue isn't too far from there

2. iyana ipaja--ikeja along--yaba--sabo--commercial avenue

from iyana ipaja get to ikeja along, cross to other side of the road and walk towards under bridge where you have computer village, board yaba bus from there, from yaba get to sabo. commercial avenue isnt too far from there

cheers brov
Re: Need Help With Direction by nelem: 9:26am On Aug 01
horlahprayer:
Please How Do I Get To 36 Marina Road,lagos Island from ikorodu

1. Ikorodu--leventis--marina road

From ikorodu board the brt heading to tbs/cms, alight at Leventis, cross to the other side of the road and walk up/bike to 36 marina road

2. Ikorodu--cms--marina road

From ikorodu board the brt heading to tbs/cms, alight at cms, cross to the other side of the road(please use the pedestrian bridge oo) and walk up to marina road.

Preferably i will use Option since you will be heading to No 36.

All the best

1 Like

Re: Need Help With Direction by max28: 9:38am On Aug 01
nelem:

1. Iyana ipaja--oshodi--yaba--sabo--commercial avenue

from iyana-ipaja get to oshodi under bridge, then cross to the other side of the road then board yaba bus, from yaba get to sabo. commercial avenue isn't too far from there

2. iyana ipaja--ikeja along--yaba--sabo--commercial avenue

from iyana ipaja get to ikeja along, cross to other side of the road and walk towards under bridge where you have computer village, board yaba bus from there, from yaba get to sabo. commercial avenue isnt too far from there

cheers brov

thanks!
Re: Need Help With Direction by horlahprayer(f): 10:51pm On Aug 04
nelem:

1. Ikorodu--leventis--marina road

From ikorodu board the brt heading to tbs/cms, alight at Leventis, cross to the other side of the road and walk up/bike to 36 marina road

2. Ikorodu--cms--marina road

From ikorodu board the brt heading to tbs/cms, alight at cms, cross to the other side of the road(please use the pedestrian bridge oo) and walk up to marina road.

Preferably i will use Option since you will be heading to No 36.

All the best
THANKS
Re: Need Help With Direction by xydena: 8:57am On Aug 10
How get to festac from ikoyi anybody fastest way
Re: Need Help With Direction by nelem: 11:42am On Aug 10
xydena:
How get to festac from ikoyi anybody fastest way

ikoyi--obalende--oshodi--festac

from ikoyi get to obalende, from obalende board Oshodi bus, from oshodi board Cele-Ijesh-Mile 2 bus, alight at 2nd rainbow (just where you have the nnpc filling station) then get a bus/keke/bike to your destination in Festac.

cheers
Re: Need Help With Direction by xydena: 11:52am On Aug 10
Thanks
Re: Need Help With Direction by horlahprayer(f): 4:01pm On Aug 14
Please How Do I Get To Plot 8,guinness Road,ogba Industrial Estate From Ikorodu
Re: Need Help With Direction by nelem: 1:03am On Aug 15
horlahprayer:
Please How Do I Get To Plot 8,guinness Road,ogba Industrial Estate From Ikorodu

Ikorodu--Maryland--Ikeja--Guiness Road

from Ikorodu get to Maryland, from Maryland enter Ikeja-computer village bus, from Ikeja board a keke heading to Ogba, tell the driver you will
alight at the address you stated

all the best
Re: Need Help With Direction by horlahprayer(f): 10:40am On Aug 15
nelem:

Ikorodu--Maryland--Ikeja--Guiness Road

from Ikorodu get to Maryland, from Maryland enter Ikeja-computer village bus, from Ikeja board a keke heading to Ogba, tell the driver you will
alight at the address you stated

all the best
Thanks Dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan / The Crystal Service immigration Scam / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.