Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,208 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Family Ties, Pls Beware. Matured Suggestions Needed. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Ties, Pls Beware. Matured Suggestions Needed. (958 Views)

Family ties. / What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members / Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Ties, Pls Beware. Matured Suggestions Needed. by Seyiprof: 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
We all got the shocker of our lives today when my cousin that was sent in to serve my dad, his bank account transactions is reading over 2.5million naira cool when we actually feed him, he stays in own rented apartment and we basically treat him as a son. My dad has been complaining of missing goods and all that, but we never suspected him cos he is like a son to us. We changed our mind when my younger sister saw a hardware bank token with him. I had to request for him to present his bank statement. Such is life. To you all out there that have a relation serving you in business pls watch out. If you were in the shoes of my dad what would you do. Pls Matured suggestions. Thanks
Re: Family Ties, Pls Beware. Matured Suggestions Needed. by Afam4eva(m): 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hmm
Re: Family Ties, Pls Beware. Matured Suggestions Needed. by Preciousify(f): 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ask him to start up a business with it. He should stop serving your father.

1 Like

Re: Family Ties, Pls Beware. Matured Suggestions Needed. by Silvertrinity(f): 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
I'll come back to comment later
Re: Family Ties, Pls Beware. Matured Suggestions Needed. by gabinogem(m): 6:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
Thief na thief whether na for inside church or mosque them dey, them go always exhibit their criminal tendency. He should be treated as a criminal jor. Arrest am, then take am to Court, if found guilty, then he should face the full arm of the law. smiley
Re: Family Ties, Pls Beware. Matured Suggestions Needed. by Tenkobos(m): 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
Preciousify:
Is this how they settle people in your village?

2 Likes

Re: Family Ties, Pls Beware. Matured Suggestions Needed. by fatymore(f): 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
Is he working? If No. He is a thief.. The money belongs to your Dad.. Just use diplomacy or handle with care... So as not to turn bloody..

1 Like

Re: Family Ties, Pls Beware. Matured Suggestions Needed. by Seyiprof: 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
fatymore:
Is he working? If No. He is a thief.. The money belongs to your Dad.. Just use diplomacy or handle with care... So as not to turn bloody..
he is not working. The current balabce on the account now is 15363. My problem here is that the total credit column value minus total debit column value Does not equal the said balance left in the account. Pls bankers in the house is this possible or is it that the statement has been tampered with?
Re: Family Ties, Pls Beware. Matured Suggestions Needed. by Tochex101(m): 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
Tenkobos:
Is this how they settle people in your village?
Lets hear your own suggestion
Re: Family Ties, Pls Beware. Matured Suggestions Needed. by samigben(m): 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
fatymore:
Re: Family Ties, Pls Beware. Matured Suggestions Needed. by Florblu(f): 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
I'm gonna empty his account depending on the way he wants it(Involving police or settling it amicably) and send him away empty handed.

I can't groom a thief

#ZeroToleranceForThief

1 Like

Re: Family Ties, Pls Beware. Matured Suggestions Needed. by Florblu(f): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
Preciousify:

Don't preach what you can't practice please

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Problem Of Igbo Boy And Failed Parenting / What Went Wrong With This Christmas Season / My Dad Has Been Diagnosed Of Prostrate Cancer And Now He Can't Walk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.