Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,539 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members (16634 Views)

How Many Chances Do You Give Before You Cut Someone Off? / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / I Ave Cut Ties With My Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by BadMus06(m): 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2023
I've been seeing and hearing different stories about anyone that's in a position to assist other family members neglect them.

Sometimes these people are not to be blamed as you might not hear their part of the story. They may be some underlying issues or redflags that such a person sees before deciding to disassociate his/herself from such family.

What can make you cut ties with your family members as the topic depicts.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by suckmedownthere(f): 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2023
Betrayal

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by TemplarLandry: 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2023
Disloyalty! No two ways 'round it.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by Cypress042(m): 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2023
Any man that cuts tie with his family members is incomplete and like a dust in the desert.

It's not advisable.

99 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by Puss360(f): 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2023
Lols... We are all human, and we can't foretell what our emotional reaction will be in future about a situation......... UNTIL IT COMES TO REALITY.......
Love is a very strong emotional bond that what will break it, we don't know, UNTIL IT HAPPENS...
So make we just be family until person provoke me,πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by AndrewTate(m): 11:19pm On Apr 13, 2023
I wanna know too...

4 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by mariahAngel(f): 11:47pm On Apr 13, 2023
I can't even imagine cutting ties with my family.
I'm very fortunate to have a wonderful family.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by VTJN(m): 9:04am On Apr 14, 2023
Cypress042:
Any man that cuts tie with his family members is incomplete and like a dust in the desert.

It's not advisable.
some family are plain useless. Some are mainly after your pocket. What's your take on a family with 2 siblings. The first was a girl and got married to the man the family wasn't in support. She abandoned her family and follow this man for about 17 years without knowing how her family and sibling are fairing. Nothing concerned her with her family

Now tell me, if paradventure the brother make money and the married sister got to know about it and start trying to get close to her brother because he now has money

Do you expect the brother to embrace her?

See family is not about blood related o. Some outsiders or friends are hundred percent far better than family

To me anyway, anyone who love you unconditionally and stood by you through thick and thin is your family

207 Likes 18 Shares

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by Mindlog: 9:31am On Apr 14, 2023
Any one of them who is very intentional about causing me stress and losing concentration.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by RamseyKush: 10:05am On Apr 14, 2023
I don't think it's possible Sha..

Blood is thicker than water.

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by GistFullGround: 10:06am On Apr 14, 2023
When a family member decides to sell your property because you are based abroad

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by RedpillAnalyst: 10:06am On Apr 14, 2023
The most toxic people you know might be people in your family.

Leeches and parasites care about friends and family not calling them.

You strive in life to not be a parasite to ANY ONE as long as you are healthy.

I heard some people complaining that their uncle is abroad and a doctor in big hospital yet he can't support their families bla bla. He has his life and other thing to worry about that you have zero clue about.

People that always complain someone didn't call them or check on them are entitled, parasites and most likely lazy.

You should be too busy focusing on your goals that you don't even know some called or not.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by tenpipsperday: 10:06am On Apr 14, 2023
Nothing.

Family is family.

4 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by Smokezz(m): 10:06am On Apr 14, 2023
Everything can change..
But ur family remains..

4 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by KingDash09(m): 10:07am On Apr 14, 2023
As I Dey like this I don cut ties with them tay tay.. I got my millions to keep me company

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by HEBEI: 10:07am On Apr 14, 2023
Wickedness!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by KendoRide: 10:07am On Apr 14, 2023
This is not cutting ties, it’s necessary

My growth, I’m selfish about it. Any family member stunting your growth needs to be cut off.

We don’t know this because of family ties, some family members are good for nothing, only taking and taking and when you don’t give you’re the evil uncle/Auntie.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by CodeTemplar: 10:07am On Apr 14, 2023
Cypress042:

It's not advisable.
Is like you overeat?

What of yahoo yahoo reasons? They call it problem child, but beneath are conspiracies against these children. Some chosen for victimization before birth.

Your are seeing it from a limited social angle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by Dmeji4444(m): 10:07am On Apr 14, 2023
Nothing
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by DebbyChris(f): 10:08am On Apr 14, 2023
Nothing, after God my family is my next priority.

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by Georgeclooneyy: 10:08am On Apr 14, 2023
Nothing
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by virginboy1(m): 10:08am On Apr 14, 2023
For now nothing,

My motto is "My family is Life".

When I am down and life seems to be meaningless... Family seems to be the bedrock that makes it colourful.

Nothing beats coming from a good family. cheesy

My wish is to see all my family members grow and succeed in all ramifications...their happiness is my happiness.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by FreeStuffsNG: 10:08am On Apr 14, 2023
You are stuck for life. You did not choose them, they chose you! They are the ones who can kick you out not the other way around wink
check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by Classicalman(m): 10:09am On Apr 14, 2023
I can't do that. No matter what.

3 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by chidiwar(m): 10:09am On Apr 14, 2023
GistFullGround:
When a family member decides to sell your property because you are based abroad
I feel ur pains...

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by Calibrator: 10:09am On Apr 14, 2023
Some experiences are better lived before you can pass judgement.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by Clairvoyancy: 10:09am On Apr 14, 2023
Witchcraft or coming after my life, aside this, nothing else...

6 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by yappie11187: 10:09am On Apr 14, 2023
Sometimes common betrayals are forgiveable, but when it's a battle of emity which involves life and death or you fulfilling your destiny, if cutting of ties with the Family member that is after you is the intimate price for your survival...mhen so be it ...no carry your sef for some enemy family member to kill you oh ..all because you no wan look bad or satisfy pipu

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by Evestar200(f): 10:09am On Apr 14, 2023
Entitlement Mentality

One is even beefing me for not sending him money

Me that is managing grin >:

4 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by abobote: 10:09am On Apr 14, 2023
I can't, maybe some members of the family, but not family completely

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by fortunez1(m): 10:10am On Apr 14, 2023
H

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) / Why Are Mums, Women Always Placing Restrictions On Pot Of Soup?? / Debate: Failed Family Planning.Who Is To Be Blamed More,the Wife Or The Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.