Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

What Happens To Us When We Die? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happens To Us When We Die? (557 Views)

There Is No Heaven Or Hell. This Is What Happens When We Die (Images & Videos) / If We Ask For The Forgiveness Of God Before We Die, Will God Forgive us ? / What Happens After We Die? Near-death-experiences & Reincarnation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens To Us When We Die? by adenl: 8:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
I believe our soul leaves our body and enters another body.

Source:
http://answermethis.xyz/?qa=5/what-happens-when-we-die
Re: What Happens To Us When We Die? by paiz: 8:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
You get buried- thats all

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Us When We Die? by adenl: 3:33am On Sep 26, 2017
cheesy
paiz:
You get buried- thats all
Re: What Happens To Us When We Die? by AgentOfAllah: 5:48am On Sep 26, 2017
adenl:
I believe our soul leaves our body and enters another body.

Source:
http://answermethis.xyz/?qa=5/what-happens-when-we-die
Ever seen a soul, op?
Re: What Happens To Us When We Die? by adenl: 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
No, but a soul is generally believed to become a spirit when it leaves the body. I believe it's what quickens a body.
Re: What Happens To Us When We Die? by AgentOfAllah: 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
adenl:
No, but a soul is generally believed to become a spirit when it leaves the body. I believe it's what quickens a body.

Okay. Do you believe it because it is "generally believed" or because it is fact? Or are you conflating general belief with fact?
Re: What Happens To Us When We Die? by adenl: 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
As you may already know, many matters of faith and the paranormal cannot be scientifically proven, only believed or speculated upon. To accept my explanation, you have to believe the same premises as I do. Peace be unto you. smiley
AgentOfAllah:

Okay. Do you believe it because it is "generally believed" or because it is fact? Or are you conflating general belief with fact?
Re: What Happens To Us When We Die? by AgentOfAllah: 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
adenl:
As you may already know, many matters of faith and the paranormal cannot be scientifically proven, only believed or speculated upon. To accept my explanation, you have to believe the same premises as I do. Peace be unto you. smiley

Fair enough!
Then it is quite probable too, that nothing happens. Perhaps, the end really is the end. Peace be unto you too wink
Re: What Happens To Us When We Die? by adenl: 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
Fair enough my brother.
AgentOfAllah:

Fair enough!
Then it is quite probable too, that nothing happens. Perhaps, the end really is the end. Peace be unto you too wink
Re: What Happens To Us When We Die? by cjfbn: 2:31am On Sep 28, 2017
If you need physical proof to substantiate the spiritual, sorry.
Doesn't work that way.
OP, there is life after death. Have an open mind and seek ,If you seek in truth, you shall find.

(1) (Reply)

Some Victims Of The Baptist Church Mass Murdering Atheist Devin Kelley / Pastor Prays For Man’s Penis, Forces Him To Have Sex With His Wife Live TV (vid) / Theological Seminary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.