Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

FG Gazettes IPOB Ban, To Write Banks, Embassies, Foreign Missions - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Gazettes IPOB Ban, To Write Banks, Embassies, Foreign Missions (22611 Views)

FG Orders Closure Of Four Foreign Missions / Biafra: Buhari Should Reverse IPOB Ban - Prof. Ben Nwabueze / Nigeria Closes 5 Foreign Missions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Gazettes IPOB Ban, To Write Banks, Embassies, Foreign Missions by Sanchez01: 8:53am On Sep 26, 2017
cstr1000:
Tell this to your ignorant Jewish brother who believed the U.S. supports the Syrian Rebels for free.
Re: FG Gazettes IPOB Ban, To Write Banks, Embassies, Foreign Missions by Sanchez01: 8:55am On Sep 26, 2017
cstr1000:
The US supports different causes for different strategic reasons.
Oil, military presence, religion, aggressive lobbying in congress by interested parties, human rights enforcement, e.t.c.
There are a thousand and one reasons why the US supports different causes.
The US supports the secession of Hong kong and Taiwan from China. And there is no oil there.
Keep killing innocent people, and flout the direction of your masters and you would give the US a reason .
The religious angle and the ever-green biafran history is already a significant advantage to IPOB in western circles.
Tell this to your ignorant Jewish brother who believed the U.S. supports the Syrian Rebels for free.
Re: FG Gazettes IPOB Ban, To Write Banks, Embassies, Foreign Missions by Sanchez01: 8:58am On Sep 26, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

IPOB strategy is different from that of Ojukwu who refused to give up oil for freedom because he thought all men think as he do and therefore will respect the right of Biafrans to Self Determination

Ojukwu learnt latter that it has more to do with interest than goodwill.
Ojukwu was a war veteran who was grounded and prepared for war. The IPOB that has never had any form of strategic training of a sudden has more sense than Ojukwu? Funny!

I am very sure the IPOB's strategy was to threaten the country and expect a clampdown and in turn, offer the oil they never had to get support. I love this comic relief of yours.

By they way, I am glad you admitted to Ojukwu being greedy. I sure hope that you'll have the nerve to blame him for the death of your people.

2 Likes

Re: FG Gazettes IPOB Ban, To Write Banks, Embassies, Foreign Missions by SHAKABOOM: 9:01am On Sep 26, 2017
Ishilove:

Your 'happiness' will turn to sorrow as you and every single member of your household will fall victims to ritualists, Boko Haram, Badoo and other allied blood suckers. You will eat bread of bitterness and the wine of tears. Back to sender!!!!!!

IPOB vagabond. Riffraff!! Putrefying pimple on the ass of humanity!!!! Back to sender!!!!!!!!
Oh gel go ad wash beans..if beans no dey go wash telemundo sleep.You have been misyarning hia since..The blood of innocent ibos killed will be on you if you don't take time.
Re: FG Gazettes IPOB Ban, To Write Banks, Embassies, Foreign Missions by Goke7: 9:01am On Sep 26, 2017
Some folks don't just understand at all, elections are coming and politicians are not smiling so anyone on their way will be crushed even if its an angel. These folks spends billions on their campaign and can't risk any threat to elections cos its an huge investment that must yield dividends.

I have always said it's the SE Politicians that are dealing with IPOB. Those calling for PMB's head are fighting the wrong battle

1 Like

Re: FG Gazettes IPOB Ban, To Write Banks, Embassies, Foreign Missions by AlanSugar(m): 9:05am On Sep 26, 2017
Ishilove:

You thinking erupting over IPOB miscreants is for the weak? It is energy sapping grin

Hahahaha, upper cut bro!
Re: FG Gazettes IPOB Ban, To Write Banks, Embassies, Foreign Missions by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 26, 2017
cstr1000:

They would not.
This is not the UK . This is Nigeria.

No Python would have stopped Nigerian citizens from joining political party of their choice. In fact government would have been relieved.
Re: FG Gazettes IPOB Ban, To Write Banks, Embassies, Foreign Missions by AlanSugar(m): 9:06am On Sep 26, 2017
FortifiedCity:
The man is a total failure. You will know that by his achievement before becoming President : he achieved nothing, he couldn't add value to the lives of Nigerians in anyway other than causing trouble and creating unnecessary tension with his hate speeches.

Well I know no sensible person voted him sha. He rigged undecided

Go kill yourself, easier that way.
Re: FG Gazettes IPOB Ban, To Write Banks, Embassies, Foreign Missions by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 26, 2017
AlanSugar:

Go kill yourself, easier that way.
Start with yourself. Bitter man
Re: FG Gazettes IPOB Ban, To Write Banks, Embassies, Foreign Missions by braxton333: 9:09am On Sep 26, 2017
“Money is not the most important thing in the world. Love is. Fortunately we all love money” Kudos to yesterdays winners today is here again keep betting and keep on winning subscribe for your fixed matches now see details on ticket

Re: FG Gazettes IPOB Ban, To Write Banks, Embassies, Foreign Missions by chineduemmao: 9:10am On Sep 26, 2017
Goke7:
Some folks don't just understand at all, elections are coming and politicians are not smiling so anyone on their way will be crushed even if its an angel. These folks spends billions on their campaign and can't risk any threat to elections cos its an huge investment that must yield dividends.

I have always said it's the SE Politicians that are dealing with IPOB. Those calling for PMB's head are fighting the wrong battle
u av a point
Re: FG Gazettes IPOB Ban, To Write Banks, Embassies, Foreign Missions by elmodee7(m): 9:13am On Sep 26, 2017
the federal govt is on point. ipob is a criminals and terrorist organization and should b treated as such.
Re: FG Gazettes IPOB Ban, To Write Banks, Embassies, Foreign Missions by shino62: 9:14am On Sep 26, 2017
ehie:
Killing a fly with a sledge hammer comes to mind,buhari has so much hate ,no wonder he is terminally sick ,a life of bitterness will do that to u
Shoo!! no wonder he is everlastingly healed to save us from these miscreants rather.
Re: FG Gazettes IPOB Ban, To Write Banks, Embassies, Foreign Missions by centboy123456(m): 9:15am On Sep 26, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Now that you have attacked Kanu, have the Biafran Secret Service died.?

Have you killed the Biafran National Guard.?

Do you think silent recruitments would stop.?

Learn from Boko Haram saga that dialogue is the best pathway to follow.

why are u saying all this tins just Cuz we said we dont want to part of the zoo is it a crime we are not zoo we are biafra and nobody can stop us
Re: FG Gazettes IPOB Ban, To Write Banks, Embassies, Foreign Missions by jaymichael(m): 9:16am On Sep 26, 2017
Ishilove:

Of course they aren't saints, but do the Fulani herdsmen directly challenge constituted authority? Do they inaugurate a Secret Service within the confines of a sovereign state, give people uniforms and unleash them on the citizenry? I'm not holding forth for those mindless, bloodthirsty animals, though. The government should also go after the herdsmen with the same ferocity which they are displaying with NK and his band of misguided scallywags.
Ishilove what are you trying to do? argue with or educate 'pigs and idiots'? You sure don't want to get your pretty dress soiled in their mud of BIGOTRY, IGNORANCE and STUPIDITY. The respect you have here is too BIG for such.
Re: FG Gazettes IPOB Ban, To Write Banks, Embassies, Foreign Missions by centboy123456(m): 9:18am On Sep 26, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

See Nigerians that want to import grass challenging the US and EU.

If the US and EU decides to meet the leadership of IPOB and give them arms and money, Nigeria will collapse in 1 week.

Mumu people challenging the nations that guarantees their fraudulent existence.

abeg helped tell that fool
Re: FG Gazettes IPOB Ban, To Write Banks, Embassies, Foreign Missions by InvertedHammer: 9:20am On Sep 26, 2017
LOL.

If foreign embassies fail to listen to FGN, what will Nigeria do? Nigeria has no clout. Can Nigeria sanction UK or US? Yeah. All they have to do is put a travel restriction on Buhari and he will be at the mercy of Indian doctors. Nigeria is trying to assert the power they can never get in a thousand years.

What a comic relief!
//

2 Likes

Re: FG Gazettes IPOB Ban, To Write Banks, Embassies, Foreign Missions by honourhim: 9:23am On Sep 26, 2017
Ishilove:

Of course they aren't saints, but do the Fulani herdsmen directly challenge constituted authority? Do they inaugurate a Secret Service within the confines of a sovereign state, give people uniforms and unleash them on the citizenry? I'm not holding forth for those mindless, bloodthirsty animals, though. The government should also go after the herdsmen with the same ferocity which they are displaying with NK and his band of misguided scallywags.

I agree with you.

Nnamdi Kanu went too far. He surrounded himself with jobless and hungry youths who followed him like mumu without questioning some of his decisions.
Re: FG Gazettes IPOB Ban, To Write Banks, Embassies, Foreign Missions by jboi81(m): 9:26am On Sep 26, 2017
Ishilove:

Ishilove I'm so dissapointed in you, in fact you're evil nature, did you just ask if Fulani herdsmen directly challenge constituted authority? So taken up weapons in uniform, with guns shooting and bombing people and engaging the army is not a direct confrontation? This is why the country will never move forward, people like you are the poison in this country, we will see where all this ends, bury your head in shame if you have any, old baby.

1 Like

Re: FG Gazettes IPOB Ban, To Write Banks, Embassies, Foreign Missions by WeirdWolf: 9:32am On Sep 26, 2017
giftq:

PMB masturbates to IPOB news everyday grin grin grin

The Northerners are so excited they're catching every drop.
Re: FG Gazettes IPOB Ban, To Write Banks, Embassies, Foreign Missions by Laid2001: 9:35am On Sep 26, 2017
Your head is there jare!!
Terrorism is the use of violence or threat of violence especially against civilians in the pursuit of political aims, religious, or ideological change.

There is no Organization called Fulani herdsmen like we have Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB and Shekau's Boko Haram.

There is no known structure called Fulani Herdsmen. Herding is a trade, and it is mostly done by Fulani people. Hence any Fulani man herding is a Fulani herdsman. How do you proscribe a set of traders. Just like saying you want to proscribe Ibo Traders or Yoruba Taxi drivers because some of them are engaged in criminal activities.

If we are able to pin the menace of some Fulani herdsmen attack to an organized set of people by any name, then it can be tagged a terrorist organization. But also, we must be able to link it to politics, religious or ideological issue as well.

Ishilove:

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Gazettes IPOB Ban, To Write Banks, Embassies, Foreign Missions by AngelicBeing: 9:36am On Sep 26, 2017
InvertedHammer:
LOL.

If foreign embassies fail to listen to FGN, what will Nigeria do? Nigeria has no clout. Can Nigeria sanction UK or US? Yeah. All they have to do is put a travel restriction on Buhari and he will be at the mercy of Indian doctors. Nigeria is trying to assert the power they can never get in a thousand years.

What a comic relief!
//
Hahaha, Lol at be at the mercy of Indian doctors grin

Re: FG Gazettes IPOB Ban, To Write Banks, Embassies, Foreign Missions by Goke7: 9:37am On Sep 26, 2017
InvertedHammer:
LOL.

What a comic relief!
//
my guy countries with strong economic ties and interests in Nigeria will comply, remember when GEJ wanted to deal with ibori who ran away to dubai. All GEJ did was to threaten to revoke Emirates airline licence in Nigeria and sharply the UAE quickly released ibori to the UK authorities.

You don't mess around with Politicians when they hold the key to your survival. Even the US and UK knows this as no country is an island to itself anymore.
Re: FG Gazettes IPOB Ban, To Write Banks, Embassies, Foreign Missions by PHILipu1(m): 9:37am On Sep 26, 2017
FortifiedCity:
The man is a total failure. You will know that by his achievement before becoming President : he achieved nothing, he couldn't add value to the lives of Nigerians in anyway other than causing trouble and creating unnecessary tension with his hate speeches.

Which means that Buhari is so powerful to be able to rigged an incumbent president in Africa is not easy.
Buhari is a great man the,
Re: FG Gazettes IPOB Ban, To Write Banks, Embassies, Foreign Missions by Sciendo: 9:39am On Sep 26, 2017
Des is not an issue at all, ipob is proscribed, we will simply come up with another group with Biafra and the struggle for our freedom continues, they will keep prescribing until they proscribe the word BIAFRA, maybe then our politicians and ohanaeze will man up and align with their people.
Re: FG Gazettes IPOB Ban, To Write Banks, Embassies, Foreign Missions by Laid2001: 9:40am On Sep 26, 2017
Fulani herdsmen that attack farmers and villages are criminals of the highest order!! But does not fit the definition of Terrorism.

Terrorism is the use of [b]violence or threat of violence [/b]especially against civilians in the pursuit of political aims, religious, or ideological change.

Ishilove only applied the definition of terrorism which does not fit the Fulani herdsmen. If economics is listed in the definition, it would have fitted a little!

So, against Military does not count in terrorism as well!.

To count as terror, it must be linked to a structure or organization with a political, religious or ideological aim.

At bolded above showed why IPOB fits the definition. Afterall, NK has threatened to kill civilians!!!

jboi81:

Ishilove I'm so dissapointed in you, in fact you're evil nature, did you just ask if Fulani herdsmen directly challenge constituted authority? So taken up weapons in uniform, with guns shooting and bombing people and engaging the army is not a direct confrontation? This is why the country will never move forward, people like you are the poison in this country, we will see where all this ends, bury your head in shame if you have any, old baby.

2 Likes

Re: FG Gazettes IPOB Ban, To Write Banks, Embassies, Foreign Missions by Thelma1552: 9:42am On Sep 26, 2017
funlord:

Kanu the made in aba decathlon running counterfeit jew says hi from the borders of dakar, senegal! Even while in motion he is also masturbating to such good news from the zoo! grin

Lmao!

Re: FG Gazettes IPOB Ban, To Write Banks, Embassies, Foreign Missions by OjukwuWarBird: 9:43am On Sep 26, 2017
Sanchez01:

Ojukwu was a war veteran who was grounded and prepared for war. The IPOB that has never had any form of strategic training of a sudden has more sense than Ojukwu? Funny!

I am very sure the IPOB's strategy was to threaten the country and expect a clampdown and in turn, offer the oil they never had to get support. I love this comic relief of yours.

By they way, I am glad you admitted to Ojukwu being greedy. I sure hope that you'll have the nerve to blame him for the death of your people.

Who said Ojukwu is greedy

I said Ojukwu thought all men are noble like him and have good conscience like him that is why he never exchanged oil for freedom because he thought good people around the world will help his people
Re: FG Gazettes IPOB Ban, To Write Banks, Embassies, Foreign Missions by maddock(m): 9:44am On Sep 26, 2017
FortifiedCity:

Only idiots like you would like and share your idiotic post. What has Buhari acheived in his life? Pls tell me how old are you and how old is your father before i start listing his acheivements.

The fact that you dont like someone doesnt make you talk without your senses.
Re: FG Gazettes IPOB Ban, To Write Banks, Embassies, Foreign Missions by OjukwuWarBird: 9:45am On Sep 26, 2017
Sanchez01:

Are you people this spineless that you can't walk alone? Last I checked, Biafra was an Igbo Ideology but you chose to include the Ijaws, the same Ijaws that have come out to distance themselves from the struggle.

Without mentioning the Ijaws, WHAT DO YOU GUYS HAVE TO TRADE FOR SUPPORT?

Well I don't need to educate you that there is more gas in Igboland than anywhere in Nigeria
Re: FG Gazettes IPOB Ban, To Write Banks, Embassies, Foreign Missions by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 26, 2017
maddock:

Only idiots like you would like and share your idiotic post. What has Buhari acheived in his life? Pls tell me how old are you and how old is your father before i start listing his acheivements.

The fact that you dont like someone doesnt make you talk without your senses.
Get lost now!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Dismisses Members Of R-APC / Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki / Chairles Obi Odili: There Is No ₦2.3 Billion NDDC Bridge At Elebele, Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.