Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati (27106 Views)

An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor / Biafra: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? By Amanze Obi / The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati by basty: 11:37am On Sep 26, 2017
Amirullaha:
What's the evidence it was written by him(Reuben)

Because you don't read, more or less an illiterate. Abati in "The Guardian"
Re: Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 26, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Pls. upload the picture of Tompolo and the picture of the so called burial attendee

When you don't read and depend on third party information, how would you learn?

https://www.nairaland.com/3368206/george-ekpemuopolo-arrives-fathers-burial

http://www.lailasblog.com/see-photos-of-wanted-tompolo-striding/
Re: Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati by victorvezx(m): 11:38am On Sep 26, 2017
billyG:

that is when NK will know who call d shots in d SE,S-sudan war will b a child play.
Exactly
Re: Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati by msylva2147(m): 11:43am On Sep 26, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Why are yorubas so interested in begging for the unity of nigeria? does ur future depend. on it? Can't u exist without igbos

There's. nothing to push in nigeria, there's zero chance of productivity in nigeria for next 50 years...

Pls. atop talking about major nations.
Re: Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 26, 2017
supersystemsnig:

When you don't read and depend on third party information, how would you learn?

http://www.lailasblog.com/see-photos-of-wanted-tompolo-striding/

This is George Ekpemuopolo walking with soldiers, he's Tompolos junior brother.
Re: Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 26, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Please upload the one you said its not Tompolo. I don't believe this... The young ones don't follow the trend at all. Tompolo that came out adorned in full regalia, with armies walking with him...

George Ekpemuopolo was the one walking with soldiers, he's Tompolos junior brother.
Re: Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 26, 2017
PrecisionFx:

This is George Ekpemuopolo walking with soldiers, he's Tompolos junior brother.

kk

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati by GetMeRight: 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
JoeArmsD1:
The sad truth there

but, am seeing the rebirth of the true biafra.

Nigeria is 75% likely to become a dismembered entity in the next coming 10 yrs.

BUT

The reasons igbos are hated in Nigeria is because of one man who led to the killings of igbos in the north

CHUKWUMA KADUNA NZEOGWU

He led the coup that left major northern soldiers dead.

According to their kinsmen, they are not Igbos but Anioma.

But according to Nigerians, Igbos carried out the coup.

They are always the first to disassociate themselves with Igbos.

The reasons for this Igbophobia and Animosity against them is because of an Anioma man who will in problem distance themselves from Igbos.

Biafra declaration in 1967 was necessitated by the continued killing of Easterners in Northern region in retaliation of the tagged " Igbos killing of the Northerners".

Today, Igbos are now bearing the wrath and unforgiving northerners but i have never seen an Anioma man come out to claim that they are the cause of this widespread hatred against Igbos.

what Igbos in their adage called [b]"Ochicha mere ihe ebolu oke"
Was he also the reason why the ultimate beneficiary of that coup, Aguiyi Ironsi refused to punish the coupists and murderers? He simply moved them to the eastern region for their maximum protection. Continue deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
msylva2147:
stop saying Yoruba life depends on the unity of Nigeria because if by any chance Yoruba say igbo people should leave you guys will start begging. as far I am concern igbo people are the real parasite in this country. oya wailers and Igbos come and attack me.

Why is it that wenever igbos insist on having a homeland, yoruba will threaten them that they will chase them outta Lagosgrin, aren't u tired of that

Even if nigeria divides 2moro, no one will chase out anyone from any region or take their properties........
If u do so, biafra will pay its citizens compensation n get it's equivalent from nigeria through international courts.

The yorubas are clever enough to know that an igbo exit from just only Lagos will destroy their revenue n that's why they will NEVER tell the igbos to leave, they will even plead with igbos to stay behind even after the nation breaks u think they are foools abi?

Nigeria won't be the first nation to split.
Re: Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati by Elbowroom: 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
greatman247:
I'm not surprised, Reuben go and die, you're a failure like your master and KANU himself. Reuben is hypocrite.

Re: Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati by SharkTank(m): 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
[quote author=Elbowroom post=60845437][/quote]

He without sin should cast the first stone
Re: Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati by Koolking(m): 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
victorvezx:

Some people said you were called The Lion, but when trouble came, you were the first to run away from the zoo.

I couldn't help but LMAO...Funny Kanu, his bark is worst than his bite
Re: Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati by elmodee7(m): 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
nice one. cownu is a coward . he left is comrades to die in vain. may the blood of the innocent hunt him this death.
Re: Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati by bibe(m): 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
JoeArmsD1:
The sad truth there

BUT

The reasons igbos are hated in Nigeria is because of one man who led to the killings of igbos in the north

CHUKWUMA KADUNA NZEOGWU

The reasons for this Igbophobia and Animosity against them is because of an Anioma man who will in problem distance themselves from Igbos.

Biafra declaration in 1967 was necessitated by the continued killing of Easterners in Northern region in retaliation of the tagged " Igbos killing of the Northerners".

Today, Igbos are now bearing the wrath and unforgiving northerners but i have never seen an Anioma man come out to claim that they are the cause of this widespread hatred against Igbos.

what Igbos in their adage called "Ochicha mere ihe ebolu oke".

Anioma is Igbo, always was, always will be regardless of whatever ill the war brought.
Re: Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati by msylva2147(m): 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Why is it that wenever igbos insist on having a homeland, yoruba will threaten them that they will chase them outta Lagosgrin, aren't u tired of that

Even if nigeria divides 2moro, no one will chase out anyone from any region or take their properties........
If u do so, biafra will pay its citizens compensation n get it's equivalent from nigeria through international courts.

The yorubas are clever enough to know that an igbo exit from just only Lagos will destroy their revenue n that's why they will NEVER tell the igbos to leave, they will even plead with igbos to stay behind even after the nation breaks u think they are foools abi?

Nigeria won't be the first nation to split.
continue deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati by ogbonti: 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Dear Nnamdi Kanu,

I learnt you broke my record running from Aba to Abidjan.

Please kindly represent Nigeria / Biafra at the next Olympics in 100m and marathon.

Usain Bolt can not match your record.

Regards,

General Odumegwu Ojukwu

PS- 50 year old man still living in his father's house. No wonder he was 844 Pounds per annum. Seemed the guy turned his sheeple to ATMs

No doubt, this is the Apc media machine in action. I m consoled by the fact that when Nigeria is fully interred, and the funeral rites of this forced and cursed almagam is finalized, everyone accusing Kanu today will be looking for visas to run away to anywhere but the zoo, just to survive, and your daughters will be raped and enslaved in the desert by the pedophilia practicing maghrebs of the Sahara on their futile journey to Europe. Your sons will be made to eat their faeces and drink their urine for supper. Rejoice now, today it's Nnamdi Kanu misfortune of a failed struggle for Biafra''s emancipation, tomorrow it will be your loss of human dignity as authored and actuated by this sickly tribalistic and religious centered authoritarian behemoth you have endosed to sniff out our rights of self-determination. you, who mocks Kanu today will tomorrow be the victim of the collartal damage of British colonialism called the Federal Republic of Nigeria!
Re: Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati by mkoabiola: 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
Long epic writeup worth reading.

Summary of the epic writeup "Nnmadi KANU is a coward " for those that couldn't read word for word.
Re: Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati by ogbonti: 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
mkoabiola:
Long epic writeup worth reading.

Summary of the epic writeup "Nnmadi KANU is a coward " for those that couldn't read word for word.

And you that is not a coward, what have you achieved in life? Apart from living like a farm animal; eat, bathe, sleep, have sex and say nonsense on nairaland, what have you ever done to change the course of injustice in the land of your birth? What will history remember your anonymous soul for?
Re: Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati by GeneralOjukwu: 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
ogbonti:

Ogbonti to his useless fagg0t father :

No doubt, this is the Apc media machine in action. I m consoled by the fact that when Nigeria is fully interred, and the funeral rites of this forced and cursed almagam is finalized, everyone accusing Kanu today will be looking for visas to run away to anywhere but the zoo, just to survive, and your daughters will be raped and enslaved in the desert by the pedophilia practicing maghrebs of the Sahara on their futile journey to Europe. Your sons will be made to eat their faeces and drink their urine for supper. Rejoice now, today it's Nnamdi Kanu misfortune of a failed struggle for Biafra''s emancipation, tomorrow it will be your loss of human dignity as authored and actuated by this sickly tribalistic and religious centered authoritarian behemoth you have endosed to sniff out our rights of self-determination. you, who mocks Kanu today will tomorrow be the victim of the collartal damage of British colonialism called the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

Eyah...cry more

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati by win2kwire: 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
well ibos are good at running away when things get rough. He will not be the 1st ibo person to run away from a gun fight, ojokwu did the same!

shame that they did not let him mobilize millions of ibo fighters before hunting him down.

What a waste of operation!
Re: Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati by BASOUL66(m): 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
Let there be peace, the necessary adjustments should be done.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati by plaetton: 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
niceprof:
Those that lost are the so called Igbo illiterate "elites",the tables will soon turn and they will be the first political causalities.

If you think Kanu has lost followership,think again.

He has won more

Don't mind them.

The reverse is the case.

Nnamdi Kanu has defeated the Federal government.
People just don't get it yet.
Re: Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati by Stanbeto: 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
We don see am thank you
Re: Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati by Pchidexy(m): 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
JoeArmsD1:
The sad truth there

BUT

CHUKWUMA KADUNA NZEOGWU

what Igbos in their adage called "Ochicha mere ihe ebolu oke".
My Brother, this is exactly why I want this Biafra struggle to stop. Igbos have shed enough blood and gotten on the bad book because of the big brother role they have been playing for the minorities of the Delta. Akwaibom, Rivers and Delta State have much to gain from restructuring and even more from Biafra. However, I don't see them shouting and getting killed for that.

Igbos should learn to mind their business! We should distance our selves from the Igboids of the Niger delta

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati by tete7000(m): 2:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
[quote author=supersystemsnig post=60842368]

Even Mighty David ran into captivity form little Absalom. Jesus was kept away for a while. Moses too ran. Elijah ran away from a mere woman, the same one that called fire from the sky, killed over 400 men like himself. Running is also fighting.[/quote

Those ones didn't boast before they hide. It was rather in hiding they discover their purpose and once they knew their mission they never looked back. Jesus later died to fulfil his mission. David fought and many times stood in stead for his people. Jesus would later even said that "Once a hand is laid on plow, whoever looks back is not worthy of the kingdom of God". Kanu has been in obscurity all along, he is over 40 before he revealed himself, yet he ran again. Does it mean he was never aware of his mission and sacrifice it would entail before he began to boast, swearing God called him to lead his people to freedom? The God he claimed called him, is the God lying? Kanu needs to come out from his hiding. Soldiers are picking his foot soldiers, jailing them while he hides away in fear. Those he was in jail with, he left them there and never look again for them. Is he a fraud. He once dared a soldier at a checkpoint, why run from operation python dance now?
Re: Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
[quote author=tete7000 post=60850347][/quote]

Expert scriptural analysis my dear theologian, you beat me hands down with the break down and insightful analysis. The young man never really had it in mind to injure or hurt anyone, he simply did what he felt he could do in the best way possible he could imagine....Nice one. I love your wisdom

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati by Brugo(m): 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu was the worst candidate for the job. Issuing threats anyhow cannot achieve your goals. Saying no security agency sent to arrest you would leave the SE alive... that's stupìd.

Back to the question. Where is Kanu? Where is the phony demagogue that led sent many young people to their deaths?
Re: Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati by tete7000(m): 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Except scriptural analysis my dear theologian, you beat me hands down with the break down and insightful analysis. The young man never really had it in mind to injure or hurt anyone, he simply did what he felt he could do in the best way possible he could imagine....Nice one. I love your wisdom

Thank you. Come and see me blushing. cheesy
Re: Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
tete7000:

Don't blush so fast. If i could concede that you're blessed with intelligence, and i'm not threatened by it. Are the igbos not supposed to enjoy the same measure of treatment i treated you with? Should a pure soul be threatened by other people when they have a different perspective, stance,wealth, intelligence, skill level than themselves? God has given us companionship and different people that we ought to freely interact and enjoy the blessings of others.

You quoted scripture with a mastery of grasp on spiritual concepts, now ask me i beseech thee, why did God scatter the people again at the tower of Babel? Was this not because diversity of resources, perspectives, resources wasn't embraced but they chose a faulty unitary system? Oh ye son of light, shall the truth be colored that it changes color based on how we choose it to be? Tell me and do not be intimidated, because if we are whole, we ought not to be intimidated but should stand upright and speak the truth even when we are disadvantaged by it.

I am amazed by how we quickly choose to crowd a people because they have a stance and dance to a different beat than us in many times. As a baby comes with life but without a guarantee of number of days such a life would spend on earth, is anything without risk? Before the amalgamation of the components of this nation, all regions stayed alone by themselves and no one saw a problem with it.

Now, if a call rises, that says this relationship is not productive to me after over 100 years do you blame such a clarion call? If your daughter or sister is married and maltreated for over a long duration consistently would you not out of anger go and withdraw your blood?

Put your hand to the sheath, draw out strong words that are dark, bring out riddles from time past and tell me i am wrong. Our father handed us the truth, Jesus advocated truth, fairness and equity, shall we take a stance against the truth we were raised with? I am a man like you, don't be intimidated, please address my ignorance on these issues. Is 50 years post civil war not too long not to have fixed the country? Have you seen much federal presence in the SE, oh you seen the allocation of funds given to the SE, compared to the Northern regions? Are the northern people taxed for their farm produce?

Have you examined the distribution of portfolio from the federal civil service to opportunities like position in unitary school? Are the resources in the north tapped?

Tell me please, over 83% of the oil wells in the Niger Delta is owned by northern people, please how many resources in the north do 5% of the southern people own, tell me and deliver me from my folly please son of wisdom..

Son of the Niger Delta, just felt to share the truth. It's time to stand up for the truth, however disadvantaged we may be by it.
Re: Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
tete7000:

Please don't keep me waiting for too long. I'm waiting brov
Re: Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati by MicNz(m): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
generalbush:

How will my death make Nigeria better?

Learn to read with understanding.

At least, we won't see your posts on NL again grin
(Just Kidding bro)
cry
Re: Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
tete7000:
Nnamdi Kanu! Nnamdi Kanu! Nnamdi Kanu! How many times I called you. Come and finish what you have started o. They said you called yourself a lion but you are the first to run from the zoo. A captain is not expected to be the first to desert his ship in crisis. You prove you are not worthy of what you called yourself. You led others to death and then bolted off. O ga o!

Live to fight another day.

Your corrupt politicians will soon give you food in exchange of your vote. Mumu.

Buhari is a terrorist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto / Peter Obi Set To Commission Labour Party Office In Oyo State (Pictures) / Reason Saraki Visited President Buhari Yesterday - Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.