Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday (43421 Views)

Joke Jigan And A Nosey Follower Fight Dirty Over Her True Age / Joke Jigan Is Engaged As Olawale Osato Jegunmah Proposes (Photos) / Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by LastSurvivor11: 11:22am On Sep 26, 2017
Uwa mmebi

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by Financialfree: 11:23am On Sep 26, 2017
N
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by smith666999(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2017
big fools... and they plan to have kids.

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by hanassholesolo: 11:24am On Sep 26, 2017
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by lunacol(m): 11:24am On Sep 26, 2017
Where is Tonto Dike now after all the praises and online sensation pictures with his so much acclaimed ever loving husband.Celebrities don't learn from people's mistake.These viral pictures are for personal view not for public view.
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by Ginaz(f): 11:25am On Sep 26, 2017
They look cute and perfect. kiss
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by MrBigiman: 11:25am On Sep 26, 2017
Obvious preludes to marriage crash.
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by scent9(f): 11:25am On Sep 26, 2017
Evaberry:
Two light skinned Couple

now that's rare

Good to know their sex life is still hot.

Albino expectant grin
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by ugochukwufrenzy: 11:25am On Sep 26, 2017
which kain wahala be dis one again?

1 Like

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by ceecee0703(m): 11:25am On Sep 26, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
lols!! so funny mendacious post just to get some attention .
you don't talk with your hubby for days under one roof!

hahaha am pretty sure no woman would do that to me though, I hate it when a woman trying to question her husband authority, beating is not far from such lady.

must you show us the small level of ur sense and barbarian attitude always..

1 Like

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by kingbets1: 11:26am On Sep 26, 2017
ok
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by hanassholesolo: 11:26am On Sep 26, 2017
Rokia2:
I pity the poor lady you are gonna marry.

You better come out from that 1410 cave you're living in.

Coward of a fool. If you wanna fight why not fight your fellow men? Big azzz coward.

Your ex must have physically abused the hell out of you.

This is classic projection. shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by udemzyudex(m): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2017
some people will do or say anything just to seek attention.
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by Iamzik: 11:27am On Sep 26, 2017
Na WA O

The couple could even be enjoying their make up sex right now and Chubhie and rokia2 are here fighting each other....

Oya make una make up too grin grin grin[b]
[/b]
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by lalanice(f): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2017
thesicilian:
Childish and immature.
very very.

she is just seeking attention, did she have to bring that online? every couple fight and make up..we all don't have to know about it.

I don't even know her

2 Likes

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 26, 2017
thin line between sanity and insanity
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by lalanice(f): 11:30am On Sep 26, 2017
MrBigiman:
Obvious preludes to marriage crash.
my first thought
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by Pweetyjuddy(f): 11:31am On Sep 26, 2017
Chai!!! Feeling like it oh

The first pix is killing shocked
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by oruma19: 11:32am On Sep 26, 2017
classicfrank4u:
so Dre is make up "bleep" too, I can't wait to get married goon so I can offend my wife everyday so we go Dy *make up bleep* grin
u go tire. Don't mind them o, people who talk like this have problem with sex in the marriage. Believe me. The couple are managing each other, she said that as a cover up. If u doubt me, ask other people. Don't marry because of sex, u don't enjoy marriage if u do so. Marry only for companionship, all other things na jara

1 Like

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by Metox: 11:32am On Sep 26, 2017
Does it means there is no privacy again in this life. What a pity
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by Ssms(m): 11:33am On Sep 26, 2017
Michellla:
that piece of info ain't meant for the public
u type like a good friend of mine......
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by Josh44s(m): 11:33am On Sep 26, 2017
What is this world turning into?

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by Femistico(m): 11:33am On Sep 26, 2017
The guy is cute tho, cant wait to get married
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 26, 2017
Who asked undecided
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by Ssms(m): 11:35am On Sep 26, 2017
Iamzik:
Na WA O

The couple could even be enjoying their make up sex right now and Chubhie and rokia2 are here fighting each other....

Oya make una make up too grin grin grin[b]
[/b]
grin cheesy crazy u I swear

1 Like

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by MrEdimulo82(m): 11:35am On Sep 26, 2017
Michellla:
that piece of info ain't meant for the public

But d Yeye girl posted it on her IG, for us to knw na
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by Ssms(m): 11:37am On Sep 26, 2017
Lalastica plss save d pix n page for us cos wen dey go breakup ......Tonto's case was a mistake
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by lunacol(m): 11:43am On Sep 26, 2017
Ssms:
Lalastica plss save d pix n page for us cos wen dey go breakup ......Tonto's case was a mistake
Internet never forgets.People don't know this.
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by mam1(m): 11:45am On Sep 26, 2017
For fashion designers. Kindly fill the questionaire let's work toward making your business better http://questionaira.tun-designs.com/index.html
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by tottinova: 11:46am On Sep 26, 2017
Walahi, she no fine at all.
In one word "unattractive"
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by Danieldexii(m): 11:47am On Sep 26, 2017
she neva marry o, na bf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Replies Chioma Akpota: "Dont Let The Devil Use You" / Davido Mocks Mr. Eazi With His 30 Billion Gang Members (Video) / Fela Kuti's Meeting With Chinua Achebe (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.