Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday (43416 Views)

Joke Jigan And A Nosey Follower Fight Dirty Over Her True Age / Joke Jigan Is Engaged As Olawale Osato Jegunmah Proposes (Photos) / Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by Iseoluwani: 11:49am On Sep 26, 2017
Seun show your MOD this post

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 26, 2017
hanassholesolo:

Your ex must have physically abused the hell out of you.

This is classic projection. shocked
hahaha I wouldn't allow no man lift a hand on me. Am just against it that's all.
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by ife2ray: 11:54am On Sep 26, 2017
Are you already done with your move?
Not to worry, you can still get our services by getting our Handymen to help with installation of your electric equipment and plumbing network.
Our HypertechMaids can also clean up your new home, so save yourself the hassle
Click on WWW.HypertechMover.COM or CALL us now on 08110759966 for ENQUIRIES and ORDERS.
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by Emasel(m): 11:56am On Sep 26, 2017
What is this world turning into, must everything be sensual, even birthday wish sef sad
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 26, 2017
When you thought you have seen and heard it all grin grin grin

- Ndi ara
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by 6tuz2468(m): 11:59am On Sep 26, 2017
Single ladies here always get hurt when it comes to issue of sex, marriage and beating. Relationship sex and marriage is all about endurance and understanding. To answer Mr and Mrs is nt easy at all, one gatz to pay alotz of prize in praying, fasting and self control. One love room
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by CastingToVilla(m): 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
Smh. Who ask this one now? Celebrities always providing too much information. As if they will not still divorce. Iranu abasha.
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by DzTzl(f): 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
And so, Make Up Sex is usually fire & we know that, So we should fry amala ba

1 Like

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by Mryacks: 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
Nonsense...
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by DJInfluence: 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
make you dey prouding with your husband, dey tell other women say he sabi dat thing well well. When jungle mature dem no go tell you. You forget say many desperados dey out there dey find men wey go give dem "baby come back style". so qwantinu.
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
thesicilian:
Childish and immature.
very. but trust me this slow poke is stylishly talking to another lady out there. trust me!

1 Like

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by GetMeRight: 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
lols!! so funny mendacious post just to get some attention .
you don't talk with your hubby for days under one roof!

hahaha am pretty sure no woman would do that to me though, I hate it when a woman trying to question her husband authority, beating is not far from such lady.
Do a simple study on this in your neighbourhood, you will surprised at the outcome of your study!
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by barnabas240(m): 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
Chubhie:

Hi.

Typical to blame the man for everything.Dont shake your head. twerking sounds nice?

as for me beating up dat woman u suffer to tell her how much u love is absolute craziness not only cowardice man we should protect wat we love beating is never d solution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by Flaghouse1: 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
dinma007:
“Our Make Up Sex Is Always Fire” – Joke Jigan Celebrates Husband's Birthday

Nollywood actress, Joke Jigan took to her Instagram to share beautiful photos with her husband, Jeg as he turns a year older today. She also revealed their make up sex is always fire!

She wrote;

Yes we fight, pride sets in sometimes, we won’t talk for days! I hate it when we do that anyways but the make up sex is always fire, I love it when the “Baby am sorry and I love u” text comes in trust me , I can’t love u less honey HBD my king

http://www.lailasblog.com/make-sx-always-fire-actress-joke-jigan-says-celebrates-husbands-birthday/

Who are these murmuratu's
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by MCzubby247(m): 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
classicfrank4u:
so Dre is make up "bleep" too, I can't wait to get married goon so I can offend my wife everyday so we go Dy *make up bleep* grin
bad shild! (in jenifas voice)
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by Rozaytee: 1:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
thesicilian:
Childish and immature.
wats childish about it?..are dey not married
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by doraposh(f): 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
taoheedoriloye:

hahaha am pretty sure no woman would do that to me though, I hate it when a woman trying to question her husband authority, beating is not far from such lady.
taoheedoriloye:

taoheedoriloye:

then you must be a coward for hitting a woman and am so sorry to say this,, I pity the woman who would think of getting married to you.

2 Likes

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by MysticalTee(m): 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
Their make-up sex, their wahala!
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by childrenday15(m): 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
Joke Silva we know .Who is she?
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by childrenday15(m): 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
joke Silva we know. who is she
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by nefertitiram: 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
dinma007:
“Our Make Up Sex Is Always Fire” – Joke Jigan Celebrates Husband's Birthday

Nollywood actress, Joke Jigan took to her Instagram to share beautiful photos with her husband, Jeg as he turns a year older today. She also revealed their make up sex is always fire!

She wrote;

Yes we fight, pride sets in sometimes, we won’t talk for days! I hate it when we do that anyways but the make up sex is always fire, I love it when the “Baby am sorry and I love u” text comes in trust me , I can’t love u less honey HBD my king

http://www.lailasblog.com/make-sx-always-fire-actress-joke-jigan-says-celebrates-husbands-birthday/

All I see is 2 people in love, with a smoking hot sex life!
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by BonetEzra(m): 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
Dear future wife, you better not post type of nonsense. It will be the fight that won't have reconciliation or a part 2. Nonsense!
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by kobijacobs(m): 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
how can u bring ur bedroom business to the public? So shameless and immature
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by Excelento(m): 2:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
ur make-up divorce will be worse than the make-up sex very soon. Anuofia!!!
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by richard870(m): 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
social media has finally succeeded in eroding sanity
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by Shesweetdie(f): 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
taoheedoriloye:

Am not sure there anything between ur ears called brain, if there is, it must be disconnected from ur nervous system

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by NwaScore442(m): 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
Rokia2:
I pity the poor lady you are gonna marry.

You better come out from that 1410 cave you're living in.

Coward of a fool. If you wanna fight why not fight your fellow men? Big azzz coward.

Now som1 is reali takin dis too personal.. .smh
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
Shesweetdie:

Am not sure there anything between ur ears called brain, if there is, it must be disconnected from ur nervous system
LMAO girl this is epic! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session / EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video / Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.