Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

4 Ways Ladies Can Keep Their Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Ways Ladies Can Keep Their Men (719 Views)

Men Share Evil Ways Ladies Have Rejected Them On Twitter ( graphic photos ) / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Intercourse When They Visit Guys / Silly Ways Ladies Scare Men Away From Their Relationship!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Ways Ladies Can Keep Their Men by easyboss1(m): 9:51am On Sep 26, 2017
In recent times, some ladies have found it hard to keep a man and thus, resigned to the fate that relationships can never work out for them especially after trying severally and failing.

What might be the reason for this problem? The very first step in resolving this is to look inwards; looking into a few details of your past failed relationships and finding what exactly went wrong must be done. You may be surprised that you may have a part in the relationship problems.

For you to move ahead into a lasting relationship that may lead to marriage; here are some questions you need to ask yourself and practical steps to take:

1. What type of man are you attracted to?
Before you agree to embark on a relationship, you need to ask yourself this question: what did you see in him that made you interested? If you are attracted to a man because he is tall, handsome, eloquent, intelligent, spiritual, generous but to mention a few, it may go a long way in determining how long you will stay with him.

However, my advice is that you should look beyond the physical qualities the man possesses. you want a lasting relationship that may lead to marriage, try not to get attracted to a man because of what you can see alone. Take a close look for a while and note the inward traits that will be revealed with time.

2. What are your limits?
Before you go into a relationship with a man, have you noticed anything about him that annoys you easily? Can you condone such things? Give time for friendship to develop. In the course of the friendship, you will find out some traits about him such as his temperament, the way he eats, how he relates to others but to mention a few. Time will tell definitely and would aid you in deciding whether to start a relationship with him or not.

3. How long can you wait to see changes in a man?
Relationships involve two imperfect people, and this is why you also need to look inwards at yourself. Are you a dreamland lady who wants everything to be a fairytale or that type that wishes to grow in a man with potentials?. The truth is you can never find any perfect man anywhere in the world. Wake up! Men are not angels, they are humans too. So, if you want to stay in a relationship, allow your man to grow and also assist him to be the best.

4. What are those traits you see in a man that you will never let go?
Every woman has something she sees in her man which she will never let go. Find that thing out first before you agree to go into a relationship. When you know these things, you will be in the best position to confidently decide on whether to proceed or not.
https://dailyfamily.ng/4-ways-ladies-can-keep-their-men/
Re: 4 Ways Ladies Can Keep Their Men by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 26, 2017
Guys I can help you keep your money I'm safer than a bank

1 Like

Re: 4 Ways Ladies Can Keep Their Men by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 26, 2017
selflessposhheart:

I'll like to exchange my money to quench the throbbing flesh between my legs. More like a stock exchange but this is pleasure exchange.

Does your bank offers that maybe with interest too? smiley
Re: 4 Ways Ladies Can Keep Their Men by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 26, 2017
selflessposhheart:
Lol.
Re: 4 Ways Ladies Can Keep Their Men by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 26, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

I'll like to exchange my money to quench the throbbing flesh between my legs. More like a stock exchange but this is pleasure exchange.

Does your bank offers that maybe with interest too? smiley

No we only do legal tender tongue
Re: 4 Ways Ladies Can Keep Their Men by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 26, 2017
TGoddess:
Lol.

grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Ways Ladies Can Keep Their Men by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 26, 2017
selflessposhheart:

No we only do legal tender tongue

So what makes you any different from a bank if you can't offer more than what a bank offers?? Surely not safety

Banks don't offer pleasure and I think you should try that. Folks would swarm in like bees to honeycomb and you'll make more money and maybe go international too tongue

1 Like

Re: 4 Ways Ladies Can Keep Their Men by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 26, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

So what makes you any different from a bank if you can't offer more than what a bank offers?? Surely not safety

Banks don't offer pleasure and I think you should try that. Folks would swarm in like bees to honeycomb and you'll make more money and maybe go international too tongue
tongue Im in
Re: 4 Ways Ladies Can Keep Their Men by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 26, 2017
selflessposhheart:

tongue Im in

So I'll send you a PM to know the location of your bank.

You'll reply this PM as this is the only way I can invest my money (seed) in your bank smiley

1 Like

Re: 4 Ways Ladies Can Keep Their Men by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 26, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

So I'll send you a PM to know the location of your bank.

You'll reply this PM as this is the only way I can invest my money (seed) in your bank smiley

Lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable!!a 300 Level Student Of Caleb University, Morrison Akinyemi Was All / The Agony Of Love-episode 4 / Facebook User,shows Off His Girlfriend,tags Private Part As Something Hot&sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.