Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! (23005 Views)

Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) / IGP Adamu Tells Police officers To Use Firearms When Their Life Is In Danger / My Parents' Lives In Danger - Lady Raped In Lekki By Hotelier’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by Savemysoulnow: 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
Deseo
AuroraB
Supersuave2
Sleyanya1
bfmconcepts

Latest update...

2 days ago, the man called me and I still said the same thing that I don't know whom he's talking about at all, and after a series of conversation, he promises not to call my number again.

But one thing I noticed is that when I was just checking my facebook news feed, suddenly I saw someone who uploaded one of my pics and was asking another person that did he know me and the person replied NO.

today again, I went to the profile of the person who was asking if the other guy can identify me, Lo and behold on the profile picture of that person, I could see clearly that he's using my picture.

When my parents got home, I told them and they said we should wait and see if the man will call again.

At this juncture, what will you advice me to so sir/ma?
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by AuroraB(f): 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
Savemysoulnow:
Deseo
AuroraB
Supersuave2
Sleyanya1
bfmconcepts

Latest update...

2 days ago, the man called me and I still said the same thing that I don't know whom he's talking about at all, and after a series of conversation, he promises not to call my number again.

But one thing I noticed is that when I was just checking my facebook news feed, suddenly I saw someone who uploaded one of my pics and was asking another person that did he know me and the person replied NO.

today again, I went to the profile of the person who was asking if the other guy can identify me, Lo and behold on the profile picture of that person, I could see clearly that he's using my picture.

When my parents got home, I told them and they said we should wait and see if the man will call again.

Denounce the fake account, tag the fake account, let the man know by way of call or message. If you know a police officer, ask him to make the call on your behalf.
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by Savemysoulnow: 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
AuroraB:
Denounce the fake account, tag the fake account, let the man know by way of call or message. If you know a police officer, ask him to make the call on your behalf.

Thanks so much sir
Currently, I don't have a police officer.

But if you can follow my story from the very beginning [page 1] you'll notice that I said someone sent me a message that somebody reported me at their station that I'm going out with his wife.

I noticed that it is that same person that's using my pics on his facebook account and also he just created the account this September.
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by Sleyanya1(m): 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
AuroraB:

@Savemysoulnow I'm seconding this, you have to be mature about this and please never forget the place of prayer in all you do.

Hope you know some people get killed by mistaken identity. I know it's never your portion but please go to God in prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by Savemysoulnow: 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
Sleyanya1:

@Savemysoulnow I'm seconding this, you have to be mature about this and please never forget the place of prayer in all you do.

Hope you know some people get killed by mistaken identity. I know it's never your portion but please go to God in prayers.

I'm now into prayers...
Please hint me sir, how can I denounce the account?
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by AuroraB(f): 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
Savemysoulnow:

Thanks so much sir
Currently, I don't have a police officer.

But if you can follow my story from the very beginning [page 1] you'll notice that I said someone sent me a message that somebody reported me at their station that I'm going out with his wife.

I noticed that it is that same person that's using my pics on his facebook account and also he just created the account this September.
You must not know a police officer, your parents should help out on this.
Yeah, I know your story.
If you got a better option, do explore it smiley
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by Savemysoulnow: 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
AuroraB:
You must not know a police officer, your parents should help out on this.
Yeah, I know your story.
If you got a better option, do explore it smiley

Ok
I'll inform them, thanks so much ma

1 Like

Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
Savemysoulnow:
Deseo
AuroraB
Supersuave2
Sleyanya1
bfmconcepts

Latest update...

Expose the fake account using you for this evil, write it everywhere, post it on your social media pages and spam if you have to. Tell your parents to get the police involved before u pay for someone else's crime.
Be careful.
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by Savemysoulnow: 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
Deseo:

Expose the fake account using you for this evil, write it everywhere, post it on your social media pages and spam if you have to. Tell your parents to get the police involved before u pay for someone else's crime.
Be careful.

Thanks so much sir, I've posted about the fake account on my timeline.
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by Sleyanya1(m): 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
Savemysoulnow:

I'm now into prayers...
Please hint me sir, how can I denounce the account?

Get your closest friends or family members to start doing so for you, they could put up a write up explaining a little about the situation.

You could open a new account with a more secured password.

More suggestions can come to you from other very experienced people, just do your best. God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by Savemysoulnow: 10:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
Sleyanya1:

Get your closest friends or family members to start doing so for you, they could put up a write up explaining a little about the situation.

You could open a new account with a more secured password.

More suggestions can come to you from other very experienced people, just do your best. God bless you.

Amen
Thanks so much sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policemen Extort ₦25,000 From Lagos Resident (Screenshot Of Bank Alert) / Oyo Corper, One ‘Loader’ Jailed In Ilorin For Internet Fraud (Photo) / Bawa: EFCC Has Recovered $20m Worth Of Cryptocurrency From Fraudsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.