Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,057 members, 7,814,635 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! (22971 Views)

Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) / IGP Adamu Tells Police officers To Use Firearms When Their Life Is In Danger / My Parents' Lives In Danger - Lady Raped In Lekki By Hotelier’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by CakezbyMarie: 10:32am On Sep 26, 2017
It is well
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by emmabest2000(m): 10:32am On Sep 26, 2017
Supersuave2:
Why do I have a feeling this is all lies from the pit of hell?

maybe you should start by showing us the message posted on your fb wall undecided
No smoke without fire

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by amnesty7: 10:33am On Sep 26, 2017
Childish lies.
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by cy4cent(f): 10:33am On Sep 26, 2017
Go and lay a complain at the nearest police station with all the evidences at your disposal.

Don't wait till something happens, mistaken identity or not.
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by columbus007(m): 10:33am On Sep 26, 2017
I think it's high time mods,or even seun to think of creating children forum or whatever name he will choose to call it on nairaland,or maybe childrenLand.
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 26, 2017
I am sorry but lemme laugh first this is a bit funny. grin

Maybe your friends are trying to prank you.
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by y0rmee: 10:34am On Sep 26, 2017
1st, you'll have to turn on the feature that disables people from posting on your timeline.

Your account might have been cloned, however.

You have no cause to panic. You could DM so I can help get to the root of this.
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 26, 2017
Savemysoulnow:
NAIRALANDERS PLEASE HELP ME, MY LIFE IS IN DANGER.

Since 5 days ago, I've been receiving many calls from unknown people telling me that someone reported me to them that I'm sleeping with his wife.

Also, 3 days ago, someone posted the same thing on my facebook timeline.

Almost all my facebook friends were also messaging me that they heard that I slept with a woman.

Also, this morning, another unknown person called me to console me on the death of my sister [in which my sister is not dead at all]

What I noticed is that all the unknown callers keep mentioning my full names.

Please, Im a 19 year old boy and also a virgin, I'm a very shy person, I don't like walking with people, not to even talk of having sex with a married woman.
I've never meet the woman anywhere.

My hand is shaking seriously as I'm typing this.

Please what can I do?

Facebook evidence or ....

Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by abbeyty(m): 10:36am On Sep 26, 2017
I am coming for your head you think you can deny it, I have warned you severally that you should stop messing with my wife
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by Pweetyjuddy(f): 10:37am On Sep 26, 2017
Hnmm..this one weak me
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 26, 2017
Inform your family and get a lawyer.
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by Tlordy: 10:39am On Sep 26, 2017
What you have to do report this to police to investigate on the issue ....
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by Sleyanya1(m): 10:40am On Sep 26, 2017
Guys make una Serious nau...If you have solution to his challenge, help him out and stop worsening the issue by trolling him or debunking his claims.

Learned people are on Nairaland here I believe that's why he posted such.

Young I think the best advice is to report to the Police with the help of Elderly person(s) in your family.

God will vindicate you.

3 Likes

Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by Gracesofar(m): 10:42am On Sep 26, 2017
Take a deep breath. Now whatz d name of the woman u were accused of hvin carnal knowledge of, it starts with that. All u need to do z to report to the nearest police station. They will track the woman and her husband is the first suspect. Hitherto it might be ur friend playing pranks on u so don't let an innocent soul suffer.

Can I send d name of the man that sent the message to u on Facebook and the message. Send it to me and let's see wah we. An dig out if u r sure of ur innocence.
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by Savemysoulnow: 10:42am On Sep 26, 2017
Sleyanya1:
Guys make una Serious nau...If you have solution to his challenge, help him out and stop worsening the issue by trolling him or debunking his claims.

Learned people are on Nairaland here I believe that's why he posted such.

Young I think the best advice is to report to the Police with the help of Elderly person(s) in your family.

God will vindicate you.

Anen
Thanks so much sir
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by hablink: 10:43am On Sep 26, 2017
abbeyty:
I am coming for your head you think you can deny it, I have warned you severally that you should stop messing with my wife
edakun eshanu Omo virgin naa
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by hokafor(m): 10:43am On Sep 26, 2017
Why you? Were you nursing the ambition to heat on someone's wife?
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 26, 2017
scaredy boy well make I help

1. Insult the person in ur language, state clearly u no know him or his wife, then block his calls plus delete the Facebook account

The best option

1 Tell ur parents or elder brother, they will give appropriate advice.

or

2 Go report in a police station together with one of the above, knowing some1 high up in police will speed things up very much
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by Yusfunoble(m): 10:44am On Sep 26, 2017
There's no nothing to be worried about, since your hands clear.

Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by engrobidigbo: 10:45am On Sep 26, 2017
Savemysoulnow:

Since 5 days ago, I've been receiving many calls from unknown people telling me that someone reported me to them that I'm sleeping with his wife.

Almost all my facebook friends were also messaging me that they heard that I slept with a woman.

Also, this morning, another unknown person called me to console me on the death of my sister [in which my sister is not dead at all]

Please, Im a 19 year old boy and also a virgin, I'm a very shy person, I don't like walking with people, not to even talk of having sex with a married woman.

Please what can I do?

When is your birthday?

Someone is playing a huge prank on you bro
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by collinometricx: 10:46am On Sep 26, 2017
I would have loved to say something...
but seeing the account was open today means u are hiding something like ur real nairaland moniker from us....

so suit ur self by self...
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by Savemysoulnow: 10:46am On Sep 26, 2017
engrobidigbo:

When is your birthday?

Someone is playing a huge prank on you bro

I've done my Birthday earlier this year
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 26, 2017
Mr you don't need to tell us you are a virgin or a saint.......

Go and disvirgin yourself.....then come back for advice...

and don't ever in your life post this trash or rubbish here again...

as small as you are.....u are now learning criminal tendencies and false alarm...at your age..

go and write jamb.....if u have passed ur waec and stop being an idiot....

Don't try it again....

pls this thread should be deleted.....not useful...

Nairaland I dey laugh una in swahili
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by Savemysoulnow: 10:47am On Sep 26, 2017
Asidethetruth:
Mr you don't need to tell us you are a virgin or a saint.......

Go and disvirgin yourself.....then come back for advice...

and don't ever in your life post this trash or rubbish here again...

as small as you are.....u are now learning criminal tendencies and false alarm...at your age..

go and write jamb.....if u have passed ur waec and stop being an idiot....

Don't try it again....

pls this thread should be deleted.....not useful...

Nairaland I dey laugh una in swahili

I pray you don't be in my shoes sir

1 Like

Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 26, 2017
Savemysoulnow:

I pray you don't be in my shoes sir

Why should I

You have no shoes the moment you started propagating false alarm....

How do u feel heating up the polity with lies or are u hiding something from us...
Or are u really in some not mentioned scandal.....

Desist from lies.....heaven is real......

You are too young to spoil your future on lies in nairaland just to get attention....

Be warned
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by Kobicove(m): 10:59am On Sep 26, 2017
This sounds like a cooked up story undecided
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by bfmconcepts: 11:00am On Sep 26, 2017
Go and report to the police. You should records of all the number that has called you for them to be traced.
If you did not commit the offence, the truth will come out and those behind it shall be dealt with
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by Supersuave2(m): 11:02am On Sep 26, 2017
Savemysoulnow:

Thanks so much sir
But almost 4 different people has called me trying to know my real identity.
Did they all hid their numbers? Get an app called TRUE CALLER, it'll reveal the name of your callers and try to record all calls from now on.
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by olumidejosh: 11:03am On Sep 26, 2017
dude what's your Facebook username?
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by RZArecta(m): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2017
Savemysoulnow:

Please what can I do?
sounds like a story bloggers would make up but if true, get all the numbers that called you and make a police report asking them to run a trace since all numbers are registered (Naija police very useless, they'll ask for money to commence investigation) hence I also suggest you involve the DSS, they won't collect money for the same course of investigation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) / BREAKING!!! Nigerian Man Executed In Indonesia Over Drug(photos) / Police Parade Islamic Teacher For Raping 5-year-old Female Student In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.