Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,074 members, 7,828,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! (23002 Views)

Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) / IGP Adamu Tells Police officers To Use Firearms When Their Life Is In Danger / My Parents' Lives In Danger - Lady Raped In Lekki By Hotelier’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by pole: 11:06am On Sep 26, 2017
U sure say u never rigemaro with someones wife check urself well
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by Supersuave2(m): 11:06am On Sep 26, 2017
Asidethetruth:
Mr you don't need to tell us you are a virgin or a saint.......

Go and disvirgin yourself.....then come back for advice...

and don't ever in your life post this trash or rubbish here again...

as small as you are.....u are now learning criminal tendencies and false alarm...at your age..

go and write jamb.....if u have passed ur waec and stop being an idiot....

Don't try it again....

pls this thread should be deleted.....not useful...

Nairaland I dey laugh una in swahili
too harsh. Why do you so much trust your instinct? how are you so sure he isn't saying the truth? are you a lie detector?

5 Likes

Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by uchman101: 11:07am On Sep 26, 2017
Nothing to fear.. The are scammers. Very soon the will ask you for money not to kill u..
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by hokafor(m): 11:10am On Sep 26, 2017
Why you? Were you nursing the ambition to sleep with someone's wife?
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by AuroraB(f): 11:12am On Sep 26, 2017
Savemysoulnow:

I thought of that also, but what gives me concern is that most of the people calling sounds to be a man around their 40s and 50s
Why did you omit this part of the story undecided
Did you have to open a new account undecided
Drop the numbers calling you or you lying.
Stop picking their calls, that would make them send you a text message. That's an evidence lipsrsealed
Lastly, didn't you tell them you are a teen and a virgin?
That should have been your first defense

Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by awuf2008: 11:24am On Sep 26, 2017
This story will be good for a movie. Post the screenshots here, thereafter we can help you. So without screenshots nobody will belief you.
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by hooklover: 11:31am On Sep 26, 2017
How come me dat bleep married lady's as hobby nobody
Don call me make I ask d called how e take be my fault...
I set my own she give me pussy to enjoy with consent not rape...
Talk to ur wife don't know who u are talking about sef..
Cos I will tell caller I Bleep many married ladies which one is ur wife inside so I can check my archive and stop.
Trying to reduce the list sef.
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by davillian(m): 11:31am On Sep 26, 2017
Tell those old fools calling you that u dint Bleep his wife.
I think it's one of those scams later they will ask you for money.

On a more serious note how is it the fault of man when a woman opens her matrimonial pussy to be bleeped.
Tell that idiot to deal with his wife and leave u out of it.

1 Like

Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by damar007(m): 11:58am On Sep 26, 2017
go the police make a formal report about the threatening to your life and if possible leave your locality for now
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by ikorodureporta: 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
We tht JayZ pishure sef
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by Savemysoulnow: 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
Deseo:
Inform your family and get a lawyer.
AuroraB:
Why did you omit this part of the story undecided
Did you have to open a new account undecided
Drop the numbers calling you or you lying.
Stop picking their calls, that would make them send you a text message. That's an evidence lipsrsealed
Lastly, didn't you tell them you are a teen and a virgin?
That should have been your first defense

Supersuave2:
Did they all hid their numbers? Get an app called TRUE CALLER, it'll reveal the name of your callers and try to record all calls from now on.

bfmconcepts:
Go and report to the police. You should records of all the number that has called you for them to be traced.
If you did not commit the offence, the truth will come out and those behind it shall be dealt with

Sleyanya1:
Guys make una Serious nau...If you have solution to his challenge, help him out and stop worsening the issue by trolling him or debunking his claims.

Learned people are on Nairaland here I believe that's why he posted such.

Young I think the best advice is to report to the Police with the help of Elderly person(s) in your family.

God will vindicate you.

THANKS SO MUCH Sirs/Mas
This is the latest Report....

Few minutes ago, the husband of the wife in question called me.

According to the things he was saying on the phone, I sense it was a "mistaken identity"

But for me, I've graduated from that polytechnic since 2015 and I never met nor know the guy.

Because the man said he always see I and his wife together.

I tried saying everything possible to tell him I'm not the one, he seems not convinced.

The man said this is how he got me:
1. He searched my name on facebook, added me, collect my number from one of my facebook friends and that he has reported the case to the state CID.

Note:
I recorded all our conversation on phone

WHAT ELSE SHOULD I DO SIR/MA?
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by shallysgirl: 12:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
The guy is just a liar.
No sympathy here.
Supersuave2:
Why do I have a feeling this is all lies from the pit of hell?

maybe you should start by showing us the message posted on your fb wall undecided
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by Savemysoulnow: 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
shallysgirl:
The guy is just a liar.
No sympathy here.

May God forgive you and never let you experience MISTAKEN IDENTITY

1 Like

Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by onimama4real(m): 1:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
either ur frnds ar d one frankling u or nt, my advice for u is to make a report to near by police station sud b incase d issue later get out of hand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by Supersuave2(m): 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
Savemysoulnow:

THANKS SO MUCH Sirs/Mas

According to the things he was saying on the phone, I sense it was a "mistaken identity"

But for me, I've graduated from that polytechnic since 2015 and I never met nor know the guy.

I tried saying everything possible to tell him I'm not the one, he seems not convinced.

1. He searched my name on facebook, added me, collect my number from one of my facebook friends and that he has reported the case to the state CID.

Note:

Ask him if he will recognize the guy he used to see with his wife if he sees him? he'll definitely say yes. Tell him you'd like to meet at a police station to sort things out once and for all. It'll be good if you can convince him to bring his wife along too. If he doesn't agree, raise that idea at the police station if things aren't still sorted out.

Do not make the mistake of going to the station alone if he agrees, go with either of your parents or a learned elder in your family.

my humble advice.
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by Savemysoulnow: 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
Supersuave2:
Ask him if he will recognize the guy he used to see with his wife if he sees him? he'll definitely say yes. Tell him you'd like to meet at a police station to sort things out once and for all. It'll be good if you can convince him to bring his wife along too. If he doesn't agree, raise that idea at the police station if things aren't still sorted out.

Do not make the mistake of going to the station alone if he agrees, go with either of your parents or a learned elder in your family.

my humble advice.

Thanks so much sir
I will...
But what she said Is that the wife had left home since 3 days ago
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by madgoat(m): 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
I think this is a stunt, but if true....

Messing around with a married person male / female is Russian Roulette.

Especially a married woman. Your end might be more gruesome than you can possibly imagine

I am pretty sure you did something, overstepped boundaries if this story is true and i don't believe it is

Are you saying we might see graphic pictures on nairaland soon grin grin grin grin
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by Supersuave2(m): 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
Savemysoulnow:

Thanks so much sir
I will...
But what he said Is that the wife had left home since 3 days ago
Left home because of this issue? Just arrange the meet or get your parents to do it.

Have you told your parents or an elder yet?

1 Like

Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by Savemysoulnow: 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
Supersuave2:
Left home because of this issue? Just arrange the meet or get your parents to do it.

Have you told your parents or an elder yet?

As in, the wife lied to him that she was going to a funeral and she never returned since 3 days ago.

I'm yet to tell my parents, they're not around yet. But I'll do that immediately they return today sir.
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by shallysgirl: 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
Sorry, if it was a mistaken Id.
The story get as e be.
Savemysoulnow:

May God forgive you and never let you experience MISTAKEN IDENTITY
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by enemyofprogress: 3:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
Op did you did it?if you didn't did it,you have nothing to worry about
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by spreado(m): 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
OP they are scammers trying to scare you, in the end of all this they will start asking for payment, either through someone else or they will do it their self and mind you, they can also kidnap you for ransom

Its a scam tactics and you will surely be ask for money to settle the issue
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by jclassiq(m): 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
BRO SEARCH YOUR SOUL. THERE IS NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE. I HAD A QUITE SIMILAR EXPERIENCE ONCE, ONLY THAT IN MY CASE, IT WASNT QUITE FALSE
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by Sleyanya1(m): 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
Savemysoulnow:

THANKS SO MUCH Sirs/Mas

Okay, in as much as I believe your story, I'd like to understand for clarity's sake How you're just 19 now and graduated from a polytechnic in 2015.

On the way forward, please do not wait for the man to bring police to your house, this is Nigeria as you may have to be in the police custody while they conduct investigations (which you're uncertain about the duration).

I still maintain that you use that phone number, the recorded call now and any other evidence you can lay your hands on. Get to a nearby police station and file a report. They'll have to invite the man over to the station and that way the matter can be settled faster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by oluangelkay(f): 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
Savemysoulnow:

THANKS SO MUCH Sirs/Mas

Note:

This guy, u r just a blatant liar, but quiet unfortunate, u r not good at lying. am not interrested in wether u r a virgin or not, but ur first post says u r 19, now u graduated in 2015 from Polytechnic, that means u graduated from high institution at 17, so u left secondary school at 11 or 12 yrs old? so suddenly its now a mistaken identity cos nairalanders are insisting on screenshot? Go get a life pls. Meanwhile u ve gotten d attention u needed,
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by Savemysoulnow: 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
oluangelkay:
This guy, u r just a blatant liar, but quiet unfortunate, u r not good at lying. am not interrested in wether u r a virgin or not, but ur first post says u r 19, now u graduated in 2015 from Polytechnic, that means u graduated from high institution at 17, so u left secondary school at 11 or 12 yrs old? so suddenly its now a mistaken identity cos nairalanders are insisting on screenshot? Go get a life pls. Meanwhile u ve gotten d attention u needed,

The fact remains that whether I bring heaven and earth as evidences or not those who'll believe my story will surely do and those who will not!
My prayer is just that may you not be in the shoes I'm presently in.
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by Savemysoulnow: 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
Sleyanya1:

Okay, in as much as I believe your story, I'd like to understand for clarity's sake How you're just 19 now and graduated from a polytechnic in 2015.

On the way forward, please do not wait for the man to bring police to your house, this is Nigeria as you may have to be in the police custody while they conduct investigations (which you're uncertain about the duration).

I still maintain that you use that phone number, the recorded call now and any other evidence you can lay your hands on. Get to a nearby police station and file a report. They'll have to invite the man over to the station and that way the matter can be settled faster.

Thanks so much, I'll do that soon sir

1 Like

Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by IAmNigerian: 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
[quote author=collinometricx post=60843053]I would have loved to say something...
but seeing the account was open today means u are hiding something like ur real nairaland moniker from us....

so suit ur self by self...[/quote

I dont quotr people but this up is uneccessary.

1 Like

Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by MicNz(m): 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
I am 20 and a virgin too. I will report to my parents if I were you. ASAP angry

1 Like

Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by Sleyanya1(m): 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
Savemysoulnow:

Thanks so much, I'll do that soon sir

You're welcome Bro. You still didn't clear me on the bolded.
Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by Supersuave2(m): 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
oluangelkay:
what if he only did ND at the polytechnic? Graduated in 2015 means he was 17 when he graduated and was 15 when he entered school. 15 is not too small hope you know?

1 Like

Re: My Life Is In Danger, Please Help Me Out! by collinometricx: 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
[quote author=IAmNigerian post=60854769][/quote] u should have keep to ur words

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policemen Extort ₦25,000 From Lagos Resident (Screenshot Of Bank Alert) / Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) / Oyo Corper, One ‘Loader’ Jailed In Ilorin For Internet Fraud (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.