Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,673 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

To Fall In Love And To Stay In Love Which Do U Think Is Greater - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Fall In Love And To Stay In Love Which Do U Think Is Greater (683 Views)

Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? / Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. / Crack (Cocaine) or Love, Which Is More Powerful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Fall In Love And To Stay In Love Which Do U Think Is Greater by rozu4luv(m): 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2010
i keep thinking about this when ever i try to date a girl for me i want a girl dat i can stay in love with. not like most lovers dat fall in love for a while and later breake up after dey have had it enough dey will love 4 a silly mistake to brack up den dey know dey fell and stand up and walk out.
So tell me which do you think is the greater tax
TO FALL IN LOVE OR STAY IN LOVE
Re: To Fall In Love And To Stay In Love Which Do U Think Is Greater by Cockyzy(m): 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2010
Am in an advisory mood today so let me drop my opinion.i know love is beautiful but if that love is not more than physical or metaphysical.it must eventually die.there is nothing as having ur soul mate or twin flame as ur parnter in love,you wouldnt have to work much to stay in love cuz they is already a natural affinity and cohesion.
Re: To Fall In Love And To Stay In Love Which Do U Think Is Greater by Cockyzy(m): 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2010
Am in an advisory mood today so let me drop my opinion.i know love is beautiful but if that love is not more than physical or metaphysical.it must eventually die.there is nothing as having ur soul mate or twin flame as ur parnter in love,you wouldnt have to work much to stay in love cuz they is already a natural affinity and cohesion.
Re: To Fall In Love And To Stay In Love Which Do U Think Is Greater by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2010
Well, at the beginning of a relationship your brain releases all these chemicals that make you rather infatuated.
When this wears off, then suddenly things that you thought were cute are now annoying So you have to learn how to communicate,
respect each other, tolerate and work together in order to stay in love. you need to continuously have the same passion you had when first fall in love to stay in love. Staying in love is definitely greater, even a dumbo can work that out.

That is why I always pray for God to sent a man my way who will stay in love with me, not just fall
in love have fun and leave.
Re: To Fall In Love And To Stay In Love Which Do U Think Is Greater by rozu4luv(m): 4:43pm On Mar 05, 2010
U know in the thing call love it takes two to make it work
u might feel every thing for your patner and the person does not feel the same way you feel as in loving you the way u love him/her.
If u spend money, they will say u are showing off and that will turn dem off

If u don't spend, they will say u have tight hand and it turns dem off

You make love to them, they will stop coming close and later find a reason to stay away

You don't make love to them, they will think and say you don't care about dem, they side talk thinking u are a gay

So what do u to get the person that flows the way you do
Re: To Fall In Love And To Stay In Love Which Do U Think Is Greater by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:56pm On Mar 05, 2010
Falling in love is not the issue. . .But staying in love is where the work is. . .your love for the person is tested!

(1) (Reply)

Should I Continue?: / Should I Marry Her? / Girls - A Secret To Understanding Men & How To Create An Easy Loving Relationshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.