Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,797 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Fashion Conscious And Modest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fashion Conscious And Modest (444 Views)

Are The Dead Conscious? / 5 Things You Should Be Conscious Of In 2023 / Why Do Modest Ladies Open Their Breasts On Their Wedding Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Conscious And Modest by habeebatstore: 10:58am On Sep 26, 2017
Often times i hear Sisters say oh i want to wear hijab but i won't be seen as neat or fashion conscious. Or i want to wear hijab but i cant do a white collar job because of my hijab. But do you know there a lot of Muslimah's now who are Fashion Conscious and yet Obey Allah SWT.
Habeebat Online Store is one place that offers this facilities for Muslimah's. If you wrap Pashmina's and Scarf to work and then you can't get it to fit in place again after praying Zuhr at work. Then you should see the Instant Hijabs available.
You can simply check for varities by following this link.https://www.habeebat.com/product/modest-muslimah-yellow-instant-hijab-with-blue-embroidery/

(1) (Reply)

Two Churches In One Building Only Happens In Nigeria / Man Shouting 'allahu Akbar' Kills Two At French Train Station Before Being Shot / The Truth About Spells And Magic Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.