Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Why Do Modest Ladies Open Their Breasts On Their Wedding Day? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Modest Ladies Open Their Breasts On Their Wedding Day? (1454 Views)

Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did / Salvation Ministries Sets To Open Their 120,000 Cathedral In 2020 / Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Modest Ladies Open Their Breasts On Their Wedding Day? by Aladeintl: 4:17am On Nov 27, 2022
I knew of a lady who was a Christian with modest apparel and makeup. She covered her breasts and every coverable part as single. As single, she don't use wigs (even now as married, not using wigs) and moves with decent friends who threw caution to the wind on her bridal shower day.

She was in one ill-fitted wig with scantly dressed friends. I'm not judging her but I wonder why?

She is not the only one that has done that. We have seen examples from many supposed believers (barely unknown one to celebs) who don't use make-up or use minimally, who were transformed to UWOs - Unidentified Walking Objects on their wedding days. If we ask them why they will probably answer it's their special and most memorable day. What about your birthday, isn't it a joyous day? Graduation day nko? The day you got the right job? What about when you got saved?

I have also seen ladies who don't open their breasts. I am talking about well-dressed individuals who opened all on their wedding day. Most times, it's as a result of peer pressure from single friends, or the case of unclothedness dey my body, I am just waiting for the perfect time to start manifesting

I can't understand how you uphold modesty in your single days and leave your breast open on your wedding day.� (Allison Hyacintho)

I can't understand how you walk with good girls in your single days and your bridal train was full of hook-up girls, vulgar-speaking ladies, and ladies clothed in threads and handkerchiefs who are busy chewing gums and taking selfies throughout the solemnization program �

Ladies, I still don't understand the need for vulgar songs on that day. We all know you to be proper Chioma, Hillsong, Frank Edward, and co, avid follower and listener but on your wedding, you plan to tesu mole (naira Marley) and do odowuye? As far as I am concerned, sis, you are just using Chioma and co as a cover for your worldliness.

Lastly, if you want to open all for us on that day, if you want to look like egungun and be surrounded by ladies in rags and threads, start now and stop the pretense.

Don't forget to watch this video on how to do a proper Christian wedding
https://youtu.be/SnA0pQ0KQes
Re: Why Do Modest Ladies Open Their Breasts On Their Wedding Day? by olasaad(f): 4:27am On Nov 27, 2022
Because their husband allowed it cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Modest Ladies Open Their Breasts On Their Wedding Day? by immortalcrown(m): 4:50am On Nov 27, 2022
They have nothing else to offer the guests. What you have is what you offer as Kola.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Modest Ladies Open Their Breasts On Their Wedding Day? by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:10am On Nov 27, 2022
I think wedding days are highly overrated. It makes people do things and go to extra lengths they wouldn't ordinarily do or go. They forget it's just a day and that the most important thing is the marriage (many days) not the day of their wedding.

A times they would even mortgage their marriage for just their wedding day. Imagine where people would become so much indebted because of their wedding day and make their marriage suffer the consequences in the long run.

It would help if couples learnt to get their priorities right between their marriage and wedding day.

God bless.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Modest Ladies Open Their Breasts On Their Wedding Day? by Bahamas95(m): 5:24am On Nov 27, 2022
They think that's the only way they can appear beautiful and steal the show. What's supposed to be seen by only the husband is now displayed to the whole congregation and the world. I blame the husband and parents for allowing that rubbish.......I believe you can still be beautiful by wearing a decent wedding gown.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Modest Ladies Open Their Breasts On Their Wedding Day? by AntiChristian: 6:48am On Nov 27, 2022
Hmmm!

How is a Christian wedding done from the Bible?

In the Bible, the first miracle of Jesus occured in a wedding in Cana! The author did not deem it fit to tell us how the engagement and reception was organised!

The only thing that was discussed was wine! They drank wine till it was exhausted! Jesus then turned water to a better booze that chairman of the occasion was surprised!

So in summary, Jesus didn't state anything specific about weddings, engagement and reception in practice!

The Jewish practice is to booze on occasions back then! Many still do today!
Re: Why Do Modest Ladies Open Their Breasts On Their Wedding Day? by Toriagirl(f): 7:26am On Nov 27, 2022
Wedding gown these days is another inexplicable thing, a show of breast, with excessive makeup, this gender sha... Perhaps their husbands to be allowed it. E no concern me grin

Hit me up for your academic research writing services!
Re: Why Do Modest Ladies Open Their Breasts On Their Wedding Day? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:43am On Nov 27, 2022
olasaad:
Because their husband allowed it cheesy

Shatap dia! Before husband came you breasters have already chosen the gown.
Re: Why Do Modest Ladies Open Their Breasts On Their Wedding Day? by SouthSouth1914: 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2022
Most marriages are fanfare, partying and jollification, the bride is using what she has to entertain guests.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Modest Ladies Open Their Breasts On Their Wedding Day? by olasaad(f): 8:48am On Nov 28, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Shatap dia! Before husband came you breasters have already chosen the gown.

Mumu so as the husband and someone that wants to be call head of the family you can't tell her to go and make adjustments and cover it up
Re: Why Do Modest Ladies Open Their Breasts On Their Wedding Day? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2022
olasaad:

Mumu so as the husband and someone that wants to be call head of the family you can't tell her to go and make adjustments and cover it up

Like you ever listen to us, olosho senior prefect.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Christians Are On Nairaland? / How Wedding Gift Made Us Barren For 11 Years - Couple / What Qualifies A Prayer To Be Fervent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.