Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama (63783 Views)

Mompha Flirts With Hamisa Mobetto, Diamond Platnumz' Baby Mama / Diamond Platnumz Buys A House For Hamisa Mobetto, His Baby Mama / Bobrisky Biography And Net Worth (before And After Bleaching Pictures,real Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
She's fine either way
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
nothing beautiful about her joor. you've probably not seen Arabian and Latina girls.
roll my eyes there's beautiful women in every shade and from every country.

Inferior complex much. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by Sard(m): 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
Bleaching should not be condoned, but she looks good in both the before and after pictures. Personally, I would rather have her as the black beauty though.
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by JikanBaura(m): 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
Florblu:
Black is beautiful xeven though i'm not black
angry Then what's the need to tells us you aren't black..
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by shinarlaura(f): 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
ExInferis:

Lols i was just being honest.

Didn't want your head swelling up on a pack of lies.

But with more makeup and a liittle more lipstick you could actually fool some people that you're not a pig.

Jeezzzzz. You re wicked sha.
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by adajoe555: 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
She was better of black
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by PierreDeFermat(m): 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
how come the girl doesn't have black knuckles? are they bleaching knuckles now? bleaching makes people look like witches when they grow older though ,it has serious adverse effect
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by cococandy(f): 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
People just look at his wife that he cheated on with this new bleached one.

Ladies next time someone tells you your man cheated because you have become out of shape, don't take care of yourself since you had a baby, bla bla bla, please feel free to empty a pot of coffee on the person's head.

Apparently a dog will always be a dog. Someone should ask him what he was looking for outside again. Mumu boy

4 Likes

Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
Deep down in your psyche, there is an ongoing war, and the bitch in you is winning hands down!

ExInferis:

Lols i was just being honest.

Didn't want your head swelling up on a pack of lies.

But with more makeup and a liittle more lipstick you could actually fool some people that you're not a pig.

1 Like

Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by PierreDeFermat(m): 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
Rokia2:
roll my eyes there's beautiful women in every shade and from every country.

Inferior complex much. undecided
what's the meaning of inferior complex? I have only heard inferiority complex. every shade and every country but this one is not fine. I prefer girls like Juliet Ibrahim,Bianca Ojukwu,I've seen lots of beautiful girls even in Nigeria but this one is not in anyway beautiful,that's not a crime if I say that
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
This one doesn't have what we call *taste* hear in London((shame)
my taste bud still very active mate tongue Are you even lightskinned? You fat woman
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by KelvinC1(m): 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
but the centre of her n.yash can never be BLEACHED..
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by emelda86(f): 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
She was beautiful
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by chubinwa(m): 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
everything tin dat has advantage must have disadvantage. e dey sweet u now I pray u don't cry later
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
cococandy:
People just look at his wife that he cheated on with this new bleached one.

Ladies next time someone tells you your man cheated because you have become out of shape, don't take care of yourself since you had a baby, bla bla bla, please feel free to empty a pot of coffee on the person's head.

Apparently a dog will always be a dog. Someone should ask him what he was looking for outside again. Mumu boy

The side chick is finer then zari though and sexier body also.

I guess beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by cococandy(f): 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
Rokia2:

The side chick is finer then zari though and sexier body also.

I guess beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
I'm not comparing them
I'm showing how beautiful and well kept she is
So his excuse for cheating can't be that she's unkempt and overweight or one those nonsense excuses cheaters use.

There's always someone prettier or more handsome out there. Should we move onto the next finer person we meet just because?

3 Likes

Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by uchediego(m): 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
Outer layer skin wasted just like DAT!!!
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
cococandy:

I'm not comparing them
I'm showing how beautiful and well kept she is
So his excuse for cheating can't be that she's unkempt and overweight or one those nonsense excuses cheaters use.

There's always someone prettier or more handsome out there. Should we move onto the next finer person we meet just because?

Off course not.

I thought you was comparing them.

Zari is beautiful and fashionable. Him cheating on his wife has to do with him and not her.

Absolutely disgraceful and disrespectful.

2 Likes

Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by uchediego(m): 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
Outer layer skin wasted just like that!!! She looks like my Ex
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
For me she looks more beautiful as a dark lady. The way you are is what's best for you, don't ever change for anyone/anyreason!
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by nnokwa042(m): 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
Josephshola:
I am black, and love my self like that. Black is beauty
if Japanese with Chinese and Koreans keep saying this, imagine a Japanese guy stood up and shout am a Japanese and proud and u asked him why, he showed u all their technologies and u shout am black, black power tell me what u gonna show him?whites don't degrade us cus of skin colour but cus we don't ve nothing that's is our own to show them, from naija to america to south America, nothing but eyo or egungu masquerade we show oyibo people's dey dance and laff at us
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by Pat081: 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
nairanaira12:

Toasting strategy. Shé o ti send pm shá? undecided
lol u gt mi right
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by Pweetyjuddy(f): 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
Black is always beautiful e.g me
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by TerrorSquad147: 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
Pat081:
just like you
pls stop joking grin grin
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by uyisteven(m): 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
maxysmith:
She's beautiful kiss

Your legs are freaking straight.. You should join the Army...
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
Her black is not cute like mine, guess that's why she bleached.

Anything that rocks her boat sha..
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by Pat081: 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
TerrorSquad147:
pls stop joking grin grin
am not
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by Ryda(m): 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
She was beautiful!
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by SamsonJohn743(m): 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
The girl too set...I no blame the guy
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by miarhpe: 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
Rokia2:
Are you now in charge of deciding who's beautiful and who's not?
Everyone's entitled to their opinion.

She's freaking beautiful.

Or are you Zari in disguise? grin

that you used that azz to distort my chain of thoughts means nothing.

I stand upon my aforementioned 'she's not fine'. she needs tutorial from slay mamas in naija

who or what is zari? is it a time piece?
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by YelloweWest: 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
It's a lie!
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by ExInferis(m): 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
StaffofOrayan:
Deep down in your psyche, there is an ongoing war, and the bitch in you is winning hands down!

Why, thank you.

Coming from a complete dolt like you that's actually a compliment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates / Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO 2017 Awards Win / Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.