Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

5 Approaches Some Men Take That Are Annoying - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Approaches Some Men Take That Are Annoying (651 Views)

Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience / Why Do Men Take This Herbs - Photos / Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Approaches Some Men Take That Are Annoying by easyboss1(m): 11:41am On Sep 26, 2017
5 Approaches Some Men Take That Are Annoying
Love is the most powerful feeling, it is related to friendship, respect and fellowship. Love has the ability to connect two people of different characteristics to all eternity, but this will only happen if both accept the differences and respect the imperfections of the other.

Love is true and noble, which is why it should not be begged or forced, for love unites the spouses even in days of tribulations and hassles. Love is powerful to heal, improve, and raise a family.

These are 5 approaches that some men use and that real women hate.

1. Gagging all the time
Most women are mysterious and adore this, so men, do not keep bragging, it’s best to let it happen. Let women discover for themselves what is best in you. If it’s worth it, they will not let you escape.

2. Weak sings
Men who use weak and outdated songs make women want to distance themselves from them. It takes wisdom when it comes to approaching a woman, sometimes the man will have more chance to praise her beauty, because woman likes to be praised, and not approached with sings like, “Cat, you are the lid of my kettle” Or “If green is like this, imagine mature.”

3. Forcing a woman to like him
True women can not be forced to like a man, they have to be attracted, and only then can they be conquered. When they have no attraction, no use, they will not.

Be a smart and patient man, strive to respect the woman you both crave. At first, you may not even get her love, but you can win something of great value, her friendship. It is known by many that friendships over the years can turn into great love stories.

4. Try to win over money
A man who usually conquers women for money tends to pay more for what he has bought. “If a woman sells, she is probably worth less than what she paid for it.” And the same is true of man, both for what he pays and for what he sells.

5. Machismo
A real woman hates being approached by macho men who do not respect them and who tries in the first encounter to impose their machismo and the fear in her.

Women like to be respected, they also like to be listened to and cared for. These women do not expect a perfect man, but a true man with potential.
Re: 5 Approaches Some Men Take That Are Annoying by wydmag(m): 11:46am On Sep 26, 2017
if i tell yuh say i luv yuh o! my money my body nah yur own o baby!!
30 billion for the akanti o!
versace and Gucci for yuh body o!!!
Re: 5 Approaches Some Men Take That Are Annoying by Florblu(f): 11:59am On Sep 26, 2017
If you force me to like you,I will force myself to like you.

If you lure me with money,i will pretend to be in love and help spend your money in a way you will never forget and bounce off.

You wanna form Macho?i'm gonna use your money to rent beating for you.

#NoTime
Re: 5 Approaches Some Men Take That Are Annoying by daryoor(m): 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
No4 works very well because most nigerian women are worthless, the ones that should worth something poverty has rendered them worthless. When a woman is beautiful, intelligent, well educated, bla bla bla, but she unemployed, broke and thirsty, she fall for any angel investor that will invest in her destiny.
Re: 5 Approaches Some Men Take That Are Annoying by kiddoiLL(m): 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
E gud

Re: 5 Approaches Some Men Take That Are Annoying by jericco1(m): 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
Florblu:
If you force me to like you,I will force myself to like you.

If you lure me with money,i will pretend to be in love and help spend your money in a way you will never forget and bounce off.

You wanna form Macho?i'm gonna use your money to rent beating for you.

#NoTime
for real?

(1) (Reply)

Do Many ( Any ?) Guys Usually , Naturally Make Noise During Sex Or Orgasm ? / HAS He Lost Hope In Us? / Top 10 Nigerian Gospel Singers And Their Sexy Spouses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.