Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,706 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Fayose Officially Declares Intention To Contest For Presidential Election 2019 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Officially Declares Intention To Contest For Presidential Election 2019 (32669 Views)

Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election / Ekiti 2018: Segun Oni Declares Intention For Governorship Poll [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Officially Declares Intention To Contest For Presidential Election 2019 by SycophanticGoat: 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
yarimo:
EFCC, ICPC, DSS, POLICE, ARMY, NAVY, AIR FORCE, customs and immigration please be at alert. FAYOSE tenure ends next year as governor no hidden place for a criminal.

They should also be at alert because there's no hiding place for your English.. grin
Re: Fayose Officially Declares Intention To Contest For Presidential Election 2019 by Omooniya1: 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
Vote for Fayose!!! I guarantee you Ponmo and a cup of rice.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Officially Declares Intention To Contest For Presidential Election 2019 by Ratello: 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
Nogodye:
Clown for President...The man is just playing
Really? So Buhari is working and he is not jesting

1 Like

Re: Fayose Officially Declares Intention To Contest For Presidential Election 2019 by spencekat(m): 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
lonecatt:
2019 will be an interesting year,i will dedicate my vote in making sure that the inefficient ones in power today are voted out of power.
Sorry to ask you,do votes count in Nigeria?
Re: Fayose Officially Declares Intention To Contest For Presidential Election 2019 by guvna(m): 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
THIS ONE WILL TURN NAIJA UPSIDE DOWN -INTO A ZOO OF ABSOLUTE CORRUPTION, IF GIVEN A MISTAKEN DOSE OF OPPORTUNITY.

OLE, RIGGER

1 Like

Re: Fayose Officially Declares Intention To Contest For Presidential Election 2019 by lonecatt(m): 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
spencekat:
Sorry to ask you,do votes count in Nigeria?
my brother i tire,but we will try our best .it is better than nothing.
Re: Fayose Officially Declares Intention To Contest For Presidential Election 2019 by Daddybright1986(m): 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
DONSMITH123:
Finally, Mad Man wan enter Aso Rock.

Atlist his better than your President Buhari from Daura....the certificateless illiterate president

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Officially Declares Intention To Contest For Presidential Election 2019 by jullikay: 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
President of Kuje Prison

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Officially Declares Intention To Contest For Presidential Election 2019 by richard870(m): 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
midehi2:
Agbero

Chai! this country don suffer
If he's an 'agbero ' like u said, what then do we call the 'plantain chip' currently ruling

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Officially Declares Intention To Contest For Presidential Election 2019 by Mrreed(m): 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
fayose might be good with politics not with governance. what has he achieved as a governor that made him think he is president worthy?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Officially Declares Intention To Contest For Presidential Election 2019 by zoedew: 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
May Nigeria never come to such a sorry pass. His kind at Aso Rock should be worse and more disastrous than a zillion Rocket Boy, Jonathan and Atiku stdrungk together!
Re: Fayose Officially Declares Intention To Contest For Presidential Election 2019 by jaggabban: 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
12345baba:
how come he is the governor
Ask Jonathan.
Re: Fayose Officially Declares Intention To Contest For Presidential Election 2019 by jaggabban: 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
Doyin2:

This is the crux of the matter!

Fayose,the suspected criminal is playing sentimental games against plausible arrest and prosecution,such that very gullible mumus would cite victimization as a result of his presidential ambition.
U spark my mind bro.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Officially Declares Intention To Contest For Presidential Election 2019 by Smooyis(m): 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
If only he had not planted hate shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Fayose Officially Declares Intention To Contest For Presidential Election 2019 by phkka1(m): 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
nairavsdollars:
IPOB here comes your president

For putting on my cap, count my vote number one vote you have already.
Re: Fayose Officially Declares Intention To Contest For Presidential Election 2019 by MightyHand(m): 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
An average Nigerian will vote him ahead of the george of d jungle.. PMB to be precise

1 Like

Re: Fayose Officially Declares Intention To Contest For Presidential Election 2019 by Yomboy4ever(m): 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
abclassic15:
D man 4 d people

Ride on sir

Abi The man of the poopoo
Re: Fayose Officially Declares Intention To Contest For Presidential Election 2019 by Appareil(m): 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
puffpuff:
Nigerian presidency has been so degraded that he thinks he too mount it. Nigeria has become so cheap.
Less educated people Are on that throne right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Officially Declares Intention To Contest For Presidential Election 2019 by Abelmoscus(m): 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
O ma se o! So presidency don cheap reach this level? And some people will vote for him abi. May Gos help this country o

1 Like

Re: Fayose Officially Declares Intention To Contest For Presidential Election 2019 by Rekeb: 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
Very good.

Let him come out and spend some of the money he has stolen in the past 4 years.
Re: Fayose Officially Declares Intention To Contest For Presidential Election 2019 by Lipscomb(m): 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
What? Even if you contest you will get more votes than fayose .fayose i knew will not come out second in the primary election not talk on win general election
12345baba:
e go shock u

1 Like

Re: Fayose Officially Declares Intention To Contest For Presidential Election 2019 by dirtyhokage(m): 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
Lol this one weak me.....

1 Like

Re: Fayose Officially Declares Intention To Contest For Presidential Election 2019 by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
Nigerians are very foolish and funny.If Buhari can be president, then anybody can.Aside from Atiku,fayose,and somehow Donald duke,I don't see any presidential aspirant that can remove the tyrant Buhari from office.Some talk about competence,which Nigerian politician is competent and corrupt free to rule Nigeria,or is it the youths who are not even ready to rule.The ones that are gamblers,jobless,and politically naive.Nigerians are never realists.All politicians in this country are thieves,they go to mount the podium not to serve but to loot the treasury dry.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Officially Declares Intention To Contest For Presidential Election 2019 by elgeehione: 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
He said he made a mistake.He wanted to say Biafra republic and not Nigerian.
Apology accepted road side Governor of ekiti state.
Re: Fayose Officially Declares Intention To Contest For Presidential Election 2019 by Brillantman: 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
You are sensible..... Gbam
4FACEADELEKE:
Nigerians are very foolish and funny.If Buhari can be president, then anybody can.Aside from Atiku,fayose,and somehow Donald duke,I don't see any presidential aspirant that can remove the tyrant Buhari from office.Some talk about competence,which Nigerian politician is competent and corrupt free to rule Nigeria,or is it the youths who are not even ready to rule.The ones that are gamblers,jobless,and politically naive.Nigerians are never realists.All politicians in this country are thieves,they go to mount the podium not to serve but to loot the treasury dry.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Officially Declares Intention To Contest For Presidential Election 2019 by ajadematanle: 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
This guy must have smoked igbo
Re: Fayose Officially Declares Intention To Contest For Presidential Election 2019 by puffpuff: 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
Appareil:
Less educated people Are on that throne right now.
We are on d same page
Re: Fayose Officially Declares Intention To Contest For Presidential Election 2019 by somehow: 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
I believe you are also foolish too since you're also a Nigerian.

You think the presidency is about noise making? With how popular Buhari was, yet didn't get there on 3 occasions. Took alot of merging to get him there. Only a fool would see Fayose winning the presidency when he can't even win 30% of the western votes not to talk of the eastern, southern or the northern votes.
4FACEADELEKE:

1 Like

Re: Fayose Officially Declares Intention To Contest For Presidential Election 2019 by Sluvist(m): 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
I believed it is the right time for peoples to get shares of the Ekiti state funds looten, I support the move.
Re: Fayose Officially Declares Intention To Contest For Presidential Election 2019 by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
somehow:
I believe you are also foolish too since you're also a Nigerian.

You think the presidency is about noise making? With how popular Buhari was, yet didn't get there in 3 tries. Took alot of merging to get him there. Only a fool would see Fayose winning the presidency when he can't even win 30% of the western votes not to talk of the eastern, southern or the northern votes.
Mr Solomon.Watch out and see.Fayose will be your presidents or vice president come 2019.And I hope you will relocate your empty useless moronic brain and self to your self dellusioned archaic world of yours.
Re: Fayose Officially Declares Intention To Contest For Presidential Election 2019 by Sylvaaustine: 7:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
Graduate Sales Associate
We are a multi sectoral establishment with a state-of-the-art skills development centre that provides employability and entrepreneurial skills training as well as HR intervention services to its clients.

We are recruiting professionals with exemplary expertise

Job Summary

The Sales Executive is responsible for promoting and driving the sale of the company concept and other company¡¯s services to corperate/goverment and individual working and residing in the state.
The sales executive plays a key role in communicating the organization product to new and existing customers and developing markets for new products.

Essential Duties and Responsibilities

Sale of company concept and other services.
New business development
Preparation of weekly marketing call reports to the Team Lead
Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan
Managing market penetration/ growth of product
Follow up Leads as assigned by the Team Lead.
Contributing to developing marketing plans and strategies

Qualifications

Bachelor's Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any field.
Must have NYSC Certificate or exemption letter

Required Skills:

Communication skills
Good listening skills
Negotiation skills
Product knowledge.
Problem solving, analytical reasoning abilities.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send detailed CV to hrconsultantservice1990@gmail.com

PARAMEDIC PERSONNEL

Location Rivers State

the ideal candidate must be very competent and knowledgeable as well as self-motivated and compassionate.

responsibilities

Lead and coordinate the team responding to an emergency
Evaluate the patient¡¯s condition on the scene and perform preliminary diagnosis
Attend to injuries or sudden illnesses by applying a variety of pre-hospital simple and advanced treatments (first aid, CPR, administering injections and oxygen etc.) or surgical procedures
Collaborate with interested parties (police, firefighting unit, doctors etc.)Write and submit concrete and accurate reports on incidents
Adhere to established medical protocols and procedures as well as legal guidelines and health and safety standards
Keep abreast with new treatment and medical procedures through continuous training

Requirements

Proven experience as a paramedic,Knowledge of medical procedures, terminology and medications.
Ability to stay calm and make the right decisions in adverse conditions
.Adaptable with a great deal of stamina.
Excellent working knowledge of medical equipment and devices
Integrity and compassion towards human pain
Certified CPR Instructor

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send detailed CV to hrconsultantservice1990@gmail.com
Re: Fayose Officially Declares Intention To Contest For Presidential Election 2019 by somehow: 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
You have the right to dream.
4FACEADELEKE:

Mr Solomon.Watch out and see.Fayose will be your presidents or vice president come 2019.And I hope you will relocate your empty useless moronic brain and self to your self dellusioned archaic world of yours.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari And 36 Governors Meet In Aso Rock / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Under Abacha's Regime / Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.