Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

The Unveiling Of The New Chief Obafemi Awolowo Statue By Governor Ambode - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Unveiling Of The New Chief Obafemi Awolowo Statue By Governor Ambode (39716 Views)

Ugonna Ozuruigbo Honoured With A Statue By Villagers (Deputy Speaker Imo) / Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) / Ambode To Unveil Awolowo Statue Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unveiling Of The New Chief Obafemi Awolowo Statue By Governor Ambode by shallysgirl: 4:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
Bla bla bla sheep what is your name.
Blasheep:i am afonja
Electricdanger:

Pedophile and bra wearing National hero that lost 3m gullible Ibos to Nigeria, you are a disgrace to chukwu okuko abiama.
Re: The Unveiling Of The New Chief Obafemi Awolowo Statue By Governor Ambode by shallysgirl: 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
Whatever, grandson of awoolloowoo the poison gulper. tongue
Electricdanger:

Yeah, Ojukwu the coward animal is right.
Re: The Unveiling Of The New Chief Obafemi Awolowo Statue By Governor Ambode by shallysgirl: 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
Skullminers cum headslammer tongue
Electricdanger:

Abakaleke muslim product of baby factory.
Re: The Unveiling Of The New Chief Obafemi Awolowo Statue By Governor Ambode by shallysgirl: 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
Awoolloowoo is resting in pieces in the deepest dungeon of hell cry I weep for him.
Electricdanger:

Pathetic son of an abidjan pedophile resting in the deepest part of hell.
Re: The Unveiling Of The New Chief Obafemi Awolowo Statue By Governor Ambode by shallysgirl: 10:30am On Oct 17, 2017
Electricdanger weeping for his late father who cursed him. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Electricdanger:

Weep for your late father, he is already cursing you for bringing shame to his family.

1 Like

Re: The Unveiling Of The New Chief Obafemi Awolowo Statue By Governor Ambode by shallysgirl: 10:34am On Oct 17, 2017
Afonjazzy headslammer my bingo, I can't waste anymore time on you. You seem jobless. No more replies from me. I leave you with a comforting kiss kiss. you know I am humane.
Electricdanger:

Pathetic human eating abakaleke muslim. May your soul rest in hell. Lmao

1 Like

Re: The Unveiling Of The New Chief Obafemi Awolowo Statue By Governor Ambode by Electricdangerr: 10:44am On Oct 17, 2017
shallysgirl:
i am weeping for my late father who cursed me cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Eyah. May his wicked soul rest in hell.

1 Like

Re: The Unveiling Of The New Chief Obafemi Awolowo Statue By Governor Ambode by Uchek(m): 7:24am On Jun 09, 2020
Are you not marginalized?

hilroy:

Sorry, read your history again. Azikiwe sold you off to Nigeria which is the reason why you fools are shouting marginalization and discrimination. Only slaves shout of marginalization the way you cry babies do. Now Cownu has extended your slavery time in the hands of Nigeria
Re: The Unveiling Of The New Chief Obafemi Awolowo Statue By Governor Ambode by Uchek(m): 7:36am On Jun 09, 2020
Where is Ambode today?
StaffofOrayan:
In Ambode, I see a man with ambition, first of all his re-election would be the easiest of the governors, and if he continues the next 4 years with the same vigor then I dare say he would be a presidential candidate.
Re: The Unveiling Of The New Chief Obafemi Awolowo Statue By Governor Ambode by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:41am On Jun 09, 2020
Uchek:
Where is Ambode today?

Schemed out

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu / Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo / Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Police Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.