Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,520 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight (58162 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Valentine In A Bra / Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" / Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by pweetiedee(m): 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
yoruba women are home breakers, Daddy freeze said if your not a Yoruban and you
have Yoruba wife, you are inviting cobra to your house... see as this lady successful use AFONJA divide and rule syndrome bring confusion, hatred and division into this brothers, nah so bimbo nearly pocket me, but my God Strong pass her, meanwhile may the 7up bottle this witch Lola used to bottled Peter's brain shatter into pieces this Moment and may peter regain his senses Amen

oh shut up! Drunkard

5 Likes

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by pweetiedee(m): 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
yoruba women are home breakers, Daddy freeze said if your not a Yoruban and you
have Yoruba wife, you are inviting cobra to your house... see as this lady successful use AFONJA divide and rule syndrome bring confusion, hatred and division into this brothers, nah so bimbo nearly pocket me, but my God Strong pass her, meanwhile may the 7up bottle this witch Lola used to bottled Peter's brain shatter into pieces this Moment and may peter regain his senses Amen

oh shut up! Drunkard
Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by lyntiffany(f): 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
wristbangle:

I have heard same stories/rumours from people who are somewhat related to these guys.

You see! people have a way of twisting stories to suit their purpose and most of the people creating these rumours are the useless slay witches queen in a bid for peter to annuls his marriage so they can move in.

You are not with the couple when they discuss in bedroom. It is until I see real evidence to back up these rumours, that I would believe it to be true but for now, it's invalid.

Have a 9c day too
It's not true that lady has been with the duo for long now, she has stood by them through thick and thin....she gave them her support both financially and otherwise . How come all those days we didn't hear them argue, quarel or disagree untill these two came on board something must be wrong.

I hate when people make this a tribal buhaha . Peter's marriage is based on Love not Sentiments.

4 Likes

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by pweetiedee(m): 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
StrawberryGloss:

even catfish is having mouth to talk
you stole an afonja woman's picture to use as your display picture her name is busayo ladapo @dynamitechick
u want her to show off her yam legs and hair chest and chin?

2 Likes

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by ProWalker: 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
pweetiedee:

u want her to show off her yam legs and hair chest and chin?

You truly believe that the person behind the handle is a lady? grin
Take it from me....he is a ugly skiny ibo niggar grin
Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by pweetiedee(m): 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
ProWalker:

You truly believe that the person behind the handle is a lady? grin
Take it from me....he is a ugly skiny ibo niggar grin

Lady or guy...
he/she shouldn't have use an Afonja woman's picture since he Hates them so.much.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by pweetiedee(m): 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
ProWalker:

You truly believe that the person behind the handle is a lady? grin Take it from me....he is a ugly skiny ibo niggar grin
Lady or guy... he/she shouldn't have use an Afonja woman's picture since he Hates them so.much.
Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by vicadex07(m): 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:

Not err1 is enlightened. Some parts of Igbo hate dia children to marry outside dia village (even dia fellow Igbos 2) and some parts of Yoruba hate dia children marrying outside Yoruba. Don't say it like its only d Igbos who do it

but the practice is more rampant and terribly worse in igboland.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by MasterKim: 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
Easterners re d worst tribalist and datz why dey re hated everywhere dey go. SA, India, Russia, China,...

Well I don't blame dem. I just can't stop imagining why a pretty lady like Lola will go to a tribe of bigots to marry.
Small tin now, dey will tell her to come and shave her hair and drink water used to wash corpse.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by vicadex07(m): 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
Coldfeets:

Extremely dumb move, I tell you!!!

Why is it that more than 90% of igbos are naturally born stupid?

So the president of france macron, whos wife is a lot more older than him is dumb abi. It seems your brain has expired and it needs upgrade to fully function in 2017 upwards.

4 Likes

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
pweetiedee:

oh shut up! Drunkard

1 Like

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by labiola: 5:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
I really feel for both Lola and Peter, they are really going through a lot. A responsible man will always protect his family from any external influence or forces, that is what Peter has done. Lola, you have been a victim here, because you have been accused of so many things, I pray God will see yo through. For Peter and Paul this shall pass too.

4 Likes

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by melzabull(f): 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
AuroraB:
In fact, I'm tired. It's so disheartening. In all these, nobody has said what Lola did wrong.
Even if she did something wrong, is it beyond pardon? Why has Paul and Jude made it a point to keep this girl restless? Chai
She must be going through a lot now angry
And Igbos bleating the tribal jargon, you all are cursed!
Very daft comment.

It is rather you yoruba's that are cursed from ancestry.

There is probably an issue amongst them which none is telling us but some dimwits will conclude that it's because Lola is yoruba. Is Paul's wife Anita, igbo? so why isn't there rift among them? and you talking thrash.

And as for your last statement, tell that to the unfortunate thing that begot you

1 Like

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by melzabull(f): 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
ProWalker:
I know some very dumb and tribalistic ibos will find one way or the other to put the blame on Lola...simply because she is yoruba...people they love to hate.

But hear this, igbos stand to lose more if this rift get into the open...its not rocket science
mr daftus, and you know this cos you are? pained yoruba arssse
Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by DesireBenjamin: 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
[quote author=stanluiz post=60850342]Bro just check her profile you will be amazed.[/quote

just saw d stupes profile and it reeks of her obsession for Igbos in the highest order! Biafra will soon give her heart attack and you'll hear sombody has died young. Nonesense and olosho.
Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by walepackage(m): 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
pweetiedee:

Lady or guy...
he/she shouldn't have use an Afonja woman's picture since he Hates them so.much.
sometime,it baffles me the 'hyprocrisy' some of them express here.You hating yoruba, but here he is using yoruba lady pix to deceive some gullible nairalanders.Lazy dude

2 Likes

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by melzabull(f): 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
kn23h:

Ibos just love to hate Yorubas. Inferiority complex.

Tell us what Lola has done wrong.
coming from a renowned and hateful tribalist

and yorubas just love to hate Igbos not so? Where was it stated by any of them that it's cos of her tribe?
Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by svc1(m): 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
zulex880:
But Peter getting married to a lady who's 6years older than him is really lame. God punish love wherever e dey angry

Not trying to insult you. But you sound like someone that came out from such union. Between ur mom n ur dad who senior?. If u say ur dad, how u take know?. Abi nobi Watin Dem tell u as pikin u accept?. . n by d way how sure are u that ur father is truly your father.? Na only woman fit answer that question.. So my point is u don't believe whatever u see online has d truth and nothing but d truth.

1 Like

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by melzabull(f): 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
AuroraB:
So if hubby and his brother were quarreling, I am to be blamed for it if I choose not to talk about it undecided
Are they babies?
And y'all are being a little short-sighted by blowing your tribal vuvuzela on this marriage. It's a shame!!!
Making the whole Igbos look stupid sad
This stupid yoruba girl again. Keep hating and insulting a whole tribe while pretending to be better

hypocrite
Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by smada13(m): 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
zulex880:

Because it's a dumb move

Then France's President is dumb cuz he married his teacher, right?
Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by smada13(m): 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
zulex880:

Because it's a dumb move

Then France's President is dumb cuz he married his teacher who is older than him by over 10yrs, right?
Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by jacyhelen(f): 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
zulex880:

I was expecting this "Age is just a number shit" and you didn't disappoint me.
Every man with complete brain cells would know getting married to a lady 6 years older than him is really a dumb move

not every man but Every Igbo man with sense...Yorubas and Huassa can marrry a lady that seniors them with even 30 years..it doesnt happen in Igbo land
Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by AuroraB(f): 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
melzabull:
This stupid yoruba girl again. Keep hating and insulting a whole tribe while pretending to be better

hypocrite
But, I'm Igbo. What you gonna do about it, baby smiley
Foolish, cursed bunch kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by eyinjuege: 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
zulex880:
But Peter getting married to a lady who's 6years older than him is really lame. God punish love wherever e dey angry

Nothing lame there.

Those ones marrying their juniors and age mates have been going to the courts to seek dissolution of their marriages after 2 years.
Peter is happy with her, she's happy with him. Their children are happy.
Anyone wishing to destroy another's happiness will be the one destroyed eventually. It's just a matter of time. Hate destroys the hater

2 Likes

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by OldBeer: 6:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
AmandaLuv:
The mother while alive even warned Peter about this afonja woman but Peter no hear.
The mother's nightmare is coming to reality now cry
Why not use your real pix?
Idiota

2 Likes

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by gozzy121(m): 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
It seems some pple no gt work. Let me ask wetin concern agbero wit over load.
Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by ProWalker: 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
melzabull:
mr daftus, and you know this cos you are? pained yoruba arssse

See the way an almajiri terrorist dey reason
Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by gozzy121(m): 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
It seems some pple no gt work. Let me ask wetin concern agbero wit over load.abeg let's talk abt something meaningful cos they might use many pple to settle their family issue
Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by OldBeer: 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Mumu! I asked you say who be "We all warned him" Na u be their gateman ni? You dey pour spittle like a rabies infested dog...Hahahahaha! As you take eyes dey look that Afonja girl Naxo another person dey take look your sista as igbo biatch grin grin

So you sef dey speak yoruba..Oya make I give it to you as u drop am...Ofo lo ma se ku.. Aja lo ma la eje e gbeyin..Bata lasan ni wan ma fi da e mo!
grin grin grin Mehn see tko.
@emmalexabl, this guy done finish you.
Ibo biatch! Kikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by ProWalker: 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
pweetiedee:

Lady or guy...

You don't know the unlimiteless capacity for mischief of these alamjiii ibos terrorists grin

3 Likes

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by carlcar2012(f): 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
Geraldyne:
pls busybody nigerians shud leave d woman alone, she's been wit him thru thick and thin till dey got married, I dunno how's dier problems z always her fault... the other wife nko... d moment we start removing tribalism frm a lot of things, nigeria wud be a better place

Thick and thin indeed. Lol
Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
pweetiedee:

seriously? This is razz
razz talk for razz girls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks / Temi Otedola wears £1.4m worth of Chanel on her wrist / Uriel Oputa Becomes A British Citizen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.