Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight (58219 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Valentine In A Bra / Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" / Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by aku626(m): 8:57am On Sep 27, 2017
laudate:

And how did you reach the conclusion that Paul and Jude's wives are on the same boat?
'Wives' you're intelligent you'd figure it out.
Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by Wyttcat: 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
I'm not a bro. You don't need to support the idea but someone has to put a foot down and say enough! Your daughters can't be having ball in my house while you frustrate the hell out of mine.
wristbangle:

Lol but bro, I don't succumb to this idea. Let him and his wife enjoy their marriage.
Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by wristbangle: 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
Wyttcat:
I'm not a bro. You don't need to support the idea but someone has to put a foot down and say enough! Your daughters can't be having ball in my house while you frustrate the hell out of mine.

U are right

2 Likes

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by djon78(m): 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
Wyttcat:
You missed it! Ibos believe that women own and run households, so they are okay with ibo women marrying Yoruba men because the Yoruba homes will now be for their ibo sisters but can't allow Yoruba women to come and run ibo households. Hope you get it now. I wish Yoruba can fight for this woman but unfortunately she's on her own. This useless people know that Yoruba don't fight for their own, reason they are bold about it. I'm just one person but will do my best to make sure no one I know and have influence on will marry an ibo, it has become a taboo for any Yoruba close to me to marry ibo. Yoruba need to boycott anything Paul and Jude and their wives businesses. We need to start taking care of our people. I have a cousin who married ibo when he served in the east, I've not met her but believe me, she's already in a pot of soup for this, can't wait to turn the family against her, my pound of flesh.

If have been reading this story and all the tribal issue, but I want to ask you. How old are you? You are really sounding like a kid. Hating on another person because of where he is from is very childish, it will not change anything. Tribalism is a very bad thing. I am Igbo, but I don't judge people from where they come from. And many of my people are like that. You can still continue with your hate, it will not do you any good. Simple.

Moreover what I see from this psqure saga is very complex. Personally I think Peter is the weakest link among his brothers. He is a highly emotional person, and his brothers know him very well. Looks more like he has been riding on their back more. Therefore they have been trying to bully him. Maybe lola his wife encourages him to stand up to them. So that is where the complete dislike the her.

If I was Paul and Jude, they should just let Peter be, free him from the contract like he wants. Let Paul reinvent himself, infact that is what Paul should do, after all Micheal Jackson separated from Jackson 5, reinvented himself and went on to sell off the wall album and thriller the highest selling album ever with over 100million copies sold.

They should just free Peter, let him do his thing, reinvent themselves and get better. It may be a blessing for them.
Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by ProWalker: 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
eyinjuege:

She's the easy target. The one to easily blame for all the troubles in their relationship.
The problem initially became noticeable when Jude refused to come for the wedding ceremony of Peter to Lola. Everyone noticed and wondered why He couldn't support his younger brother during his wedding.
Peter being strong headed also paid back in kind, he posted pictures of himself flexing somewhere during the big brother's wedding.

Their mom said over her dead body will Peter marry his wife, and truly she died before time and he married his thing. The brothers are pained that their mother died, and their brother still went against her wishes. So his wife is just an easy target to blame. Forgetting he has his own life to live, his own children to raise. I doubt they can ever really warm to her.

If this is remotely true, then I will partly blame Lola for going ahead with such marriage that love and blessings of the husband's family is already missing.
She is a Yoruba girl and she would be well aware of the saying that you are not marrying only your husband but you are marrying his family too..
Sad, she has to go through all these when the alarm bell was already ringing right from the onset.

1 Like

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by Wyttcat: 9:58am On Sep 30, 2017
You're either just trying to sound smart or trying to cover what is obvious. If telling it like it is, is hate to you, so be it. Can you show me where you spoke up for Peter or Lola if you think he's being bullied? So if you didn't speak up for the person being bullied but calling the person standing against bullies hateful, that makes you a hypocrite.
djon78:

If have been reading this story and all the tribal issue, but I want to ask you. How old are you? You are really sounding like a kid. Hating on another person because of where he is from is very childish, it will not change anything. Tribalism is a very bad thing. I am Igbo, but I don't judge people from where they come from. And many of my people are like that. You can still continue with your hate, it will not do you any good. Simple.

Moreover what I see from this psqure saga is very complex. Personally I think Peter is the weakest link among his brothers. He is a highly emotional person, and his brothers know him very well. Looks more like he has been riding on their back more. Therefore they have been trying to bully him. Maybe lola his wife encourages him to stand up to them. So that is where the complete dislike the her.

If I was Paul and Jude, they should just let Peter be, free him from the contract like he wants. Let Paul reinvent himself, infact that is what Paul should do, after all Micheal Jackson separated from Jackson 5, reinvented himself and went on to sell off the wall album and thriller the highest selling album ever with over 100million copies sold.

They should just free Peter, let him do his thing, reinvent themselves and get better. It may be a blessing for them.

1 Like

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by Wyttcat: 10:03am On Sep 30, 2017
Tiwa n tiwa!
wristbangle:

U are right
Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by banmee(m): 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
AmandaLuv:
The mother while alive even warned Peter about this afonja woman but Peter no hear.
The mother's nightmare is coming to reality now cry

You just fall my hand. Goes to show that looks ain't everything.
Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by londoner: 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
Nigerians can be absolutely disgusting in their treatment of women and in their tribalism.

In the many years Lola was married to her husband did we see any fights with the brothers? No.

If we are going to blame any wives it must be the latest two then...mtcheeew.

The truth is that it's the male ego.....it is none of the wives.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) / Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London / Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.