Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,386 members, 7,830,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight (58221 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Valentine In A Bra / Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" / Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by melzabull(f): 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
AuroraB:
But, I'm Igbo. What you gonna do about it, baby smiley
Foolish, cursed bunch kiss kiss kiss kiss

What does if Matter even if you're almajiri ?

Good for you that you're cursed since you said so yourself
Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by AuroraB(f): 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
melzabull:
What does if Matter even if you're almajiri ?

Good for you that you're cursed since you said so yourself

I ga egbuzini onwe gi kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by eyinjuege: 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
wristbangle:

Honestly whenever the bolded is being said by people, I often ask them and I would also ask u, Peter married Lola before Paul got married right? Why is it that when Paul married, that was when the family division started boomeranging?

She's the easy target. The one to easily blame for all the troubles in their relationship.
The problem initially became noticeable when Jude refused to come for the wedding ceremony of Peter to Lola. Everyone noticed and wondered why He couldn't support his younger brother during his wedding.
Peter being strong headed also paid back in kind, he posted pictures of himself flexing somewhere during the big brother's wedding.

Their mom said over her dead body will Peter marry his wife, and truly she died before time and he married his thing. The brothers are pained that their mother died, and their brother still went against her wishes. So his wife is just an easy target to blame. Forgetting he has his own life to live, his own children to raise. I doubt they can ever really warm to her.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by verygudbadguy(m): 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
baddosky1:

@bolded...pls research well next time before you come here to lie. This chat is a good example out of millions of cases to refute your claim. It is a chat between my cousin and a yoruba girl who resides in Lagos whom he would have married years back.
And you expect us to believe that this chat was between a Yoruba lady and an Igbo guy right? Hell no!
You may need to go a step further to name the lady so that we can find out if she is truly uneducated to have typed that poo you have there.

OP, I just hope that one day, this country would finally gain its freedom from tribalism and hate embellishments. Then, we would begin to see ourselves as Nigerians before any tribe.
Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by melzabull(f): 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
AuroraB:
I ga egbuzini onwe gi kiss kiss kiss
maka gini zi?

okwu I kwuru gbasara umunne gi, odi nma?

just see how you behaving #sigh
Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by nototribalist: 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
Some quarters say the genesis is because Peter married a Yoruba girl, that's why they hate him.

Yorubas marry Igbos without problem. How come there's a problem now that Peter married a Yoruba girl that he loves so much?

Is there a prejudice induced hate for the Yorubas that get implanted into south east babies? If it's a lie, then I can bet it that Jude and Paul wont be able to give an answer if asked why they hate Lola.

This should stop
if I slap you, Imagine Afonja man being my father in-law. It's a taboo.

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by walepackage(m): 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
SBG04:

Please go back to Onitsha and spit there. You can't be staying here and enjoying our sanity and spitting your stunking spit all around. Useless ungrateful pig. See them like a pack of swine always rushing to Lagos to come and Rob and cheat us so they can go back to Onitsha and Aba to boast that they've arrived. Goat!
dont mind the slowpoke,you have to see the way they 'malhandle' one of them here,when busted from his syndicate crime.They cant just do 'legit busines' always looking a for shortcut and who to blame for their miserable life.They want all from you,but cant give you none.Do biznes with them,always look for way to 'cheat' you thinking they are smart.Egocentrin minded fellow

4 Likes

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by Coldfeets: 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
vicadex07:

Why is it that more than 90% of igbos are naturally born stupid?

So the president of france macron, whos wife is a lot more older than him is dumb abi. It seems your brain has expired and it needs upgrade to fully function in 2017 upwards.

Dey dia.

For your mind, you think say you be macron abi?

You think say una african women dey like macron wife abi?

Sir, I won't insult you back because psychology has shown that people who insult others are more often people who suffer from severe low self esteem. tongue

I hope that is not your case, or is it?

1 Like

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by wristbangle: 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
lyntiffany:
It's not true that lady has been with the duo for long now, she has stood by them through thick and thin....she gave them her support both financially and otherwise . How come all those days we didn't hear them argue, quarel or disagree untill these two came on board something must be wrong.

I hate when people make this a tribal buhaha . Peter's marriage is based on Love not Sentiments.

God bless u in trillion folds dear

2 Likes

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by Wheezdom(m): 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
Temptee101:
I was here to read comments until I came across your comment that Nigeria would get better, bros naija can never get better
lol. dis guy got no chill.

1 Like

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by diadem10: 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
melzabull:
Very daft comment.

It is rather you yoruba's that are cursed from ancestry.

There is probably an issue amongst them which none is telling us but some dimwits will conclude that it's because Lola is yoruba. Is Paul's wife Anita, igbo? so why isn't there rift among them? and you talking thrash.

And as for your last statement, tell that to the unfortunate thing that begot you

Paul's wife is Ibo from river state. Kiss the truth.

And the psqaure has never know peace the day Paul got married to Anita. So, who's to say she's not the one behind it?

2 Likes

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by BearHugss(f): 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
AmandaLuv:
The mother while alive even warned Peter about this afonja woman but Peter no hear.
The mother's nightmare is coming to reality now cry
I don't comment on posts on here,
but seeing the amount of venom you spitting on your fellow woman
i just had to view your profile
apparently you are an imposter using my cousin's picture
Guess what?
Today is your lucky day cause she's been looking to find a scape goat using her pictures to scam gullible lots online.
I have your phone number,
plate number and address.
you would be traced and arrested for being an impersonator.
This would teach others that feel they could type bollocks behind their mobile phones and get away with it.
By the way no need changing the picture
i've already screengrabed it.
Adios

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by Temmie2022(f): 9:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
wristbangle:

Honestly whenever the bolded is being said by people, I often ask them and I would also ask u, Peter married Lola before Paul got married right? Why is it that when Paul married, that was when the family division started boomeranging?
Nobody noticed, It was after Paul got married that evrything scatered

3 Likes

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
verygudbadguy:

And you expect us to believe that this chat was between a Yoruba lady and an Igbo guy right? Hell no!
You may need to go a step further to name the lady so that we can find out if she is truly uneducated to have typed that poo you have there.

OP, I just hope that one day, this country would finally gain its freedom from tribalism and hate embellishments. Then, we would begin to see ourselves as Nigerians before any tribe.

It might happen amongst other tribes but not between Yorubas and Igbos.

I am Yoruba but my children wouldn't have anything to do with Igbos while I am alive. Igbos hates us too much.

1 Like

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by Aeesha2: 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
[quote author=zulex880 post=60848454]
I was expecting this "Age is just a number shit" and you didn't disappoint me.
Every man with complete brain cells would know getting married to a lady 6 years older than him is really a dumb move[/quote
The governor of info state is 5years younger than his wife. Same with Fayemi the ex governor of Ekiti. Get Sense by fire.

1 Like

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by verygudbadguy(m): 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
Alcatraz005:

It might happen amongst other tribes but not between Yorubas and Igbos.

I am Yoruba but my children wouldn't have anytime to do with Igbos while I am alive. Igbos hates us too much.
You can only win hatred with love and not hatred.
Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by Omoluabi16(m): 12:36am On Sep 27, 2017
kn23h:

The feeling has always been innate, Kanu just brought it out.
the exact thing I told someone here.
Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by big7: 1:40am On Sep 27, 2017
Geraldyne:
pls busybody nigerians shud leave d woman alone, she's been wit him thru thick and thin till dey got married, I dunno how's dier problems z always her fault... the other wife nko... d moment we start removing tribalism frm a lot of things, nigeria wud be a better place

Well am not in support of this current happenings but what thick and thin are you talking about ...go check out how they met and when ....P's was already a brand ...she didn't help him get shit,.please say what you know abegi
Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by laudate: 2:18am On Sep 27, 2017
Sagay212:
Lol...are you a new person on social media? You should get used to this and don't expect it to stop. An average flattie ipod has been programmed and cursed from birth to hate and blame yorubas for whatever problem they face in their hateful,bitter and miserable lives. You are surprised at how many of them don't believe money could be the cause of the problem between psqaure but just must blame lola because she is yoruba.

When Jonathan lost election, they blamed yorubas. Ojukwu started a war he could not finish and led many of their forefathers to death, they blamed yorubas. Kanu has scammed daft ipods by collecting donations from them and leading some of them to early grave, they still blamed yorubas. The FG tagged ipods criminals terrorists, they blamed yorubas, their governors have rejected biafrau.d and tagged them terrorists, they blame yorubas. Their business is not moving and their governors refuse to build infrastructure, na Yorubas cause am. They fail exam for school or get arrested for peddling drugs, na still Yorubas cause am. If Yorubas don't take care of them, who will.? We will continue to help their condition nd teach them how to be civilised.

Una just wan take laugh kill person for here...!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by Sike(m): 4:18am On Sep 27, 2017
God knows best
Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by Wyttcat: 4:26am On Sep 27, 2017
You missed it! Ibos believe that women own and run households, so they are okay with ibo women marrying Yoruba men because the Yoruba homes will now be for their ibo sisters but can't allow Yoruba women to come and run ibo households. Hope you get it now. I wish Yoruba can fight for this woman but unfortunately she's on her own. This useless people know that Yoruba don't fight for their own, reason they are bold about it. I'm just one person but will do my best to make sure no one I know and have influence on will marry an ibo, it has become a taboo for any Yoruba close to me to marry ibo. Yoruba need to boycott anything Paul and Jude and their wives businesses. We need to start taking care of our people. I have a cousin who married ibo when he served in the east, I've not met her but believe me, she's already in a pot of soup for this, can't wait to turn the family against her, my pound of flesh.
wristbangle:

There are several marital union between yoruba/Igbo which are successful today but you fools ( especially IPOB criminals) often make ridiculous statement in a bid to downgrade the yoruba race. Now I understand one of the reasons why the black nation is backward

4 Likes

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by aku626(m): 5:28am On Sep 27, 2017
AuroraB:
So if hubby and his brother were quarreling, I am to be blamed for it if I choose not to talk about it undecided
Are they babies?
Everyone makes silly decisions at some point young or old, I'm not saying she's the cause as most have concluded but I see her as a strong enough influence to settle the matter since Jude isn't doing much.
I don't mention the wives of Jude and Paul cause they seem to be on the same boat although this is far from the case of 'if you can't beat them...' it's a case of "..seeking peace with all men"
Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by nevachange(f): 5:46am On Sep 27, 2017
Children

Children.. hear the words of your elder

comot eyes from yansh and toto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZC4oTbamQw
Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by laudate: 7:00am On Sep 27, 2017
baddosky1:

@bolded...pls research well next time before you come here to lie. This chat is a good example out of millions of cases to refute your claim. It is a chat between my cousin and a yoruba girl who resides in Lagos whom he would have married years back.

Guy, tell the truth and let the devil be ashamed. Haven't you heard of Igbo parents objecting to their son's wishes to marry a Yoruba lady, too? Especially if he is the first son? It cuts both ways Abeg. I am sure if Lola Omotayo could share chats showing where Peter's mum objected to her getting married to Peter, it would be similar to the screenshot you have put up here.
Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by laudate: 7:02am On Sep 27, 2017
aku626:

Everyone makes silly decisions at some point young or old, I'm not saying she's the cause as most have concluded but I see her as a strong enough influence to settle the matter since Jude isn't doing much.
I don't mention the wives of Jude and Paul cause they seem to be on the same boat although this is far from the case of 'if you can't beat them...' it's a case of "..seeking peace with all men"
And how did you reach the conclusion that Paul and Jude's wives are on the same boat?

1 Like

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by laudate: 7:04am On Sep 27, 2017
BackToLife:

I used to love the igbos so much, but I observed the igbos truly hate Yorubas. Does your passionate hatred for Yorubas has to make hurt this innocent Soul with such big lies?! Peter is older than Lola by 2 good Years. Now, I think maybe the guy below me is right about you people.
Where did you get that from? Lola is older than Peter.
Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by wristbangle: 7:37am On Sep 27, 2017
Wyttcat:
You missed it! Ibos believe that women own and run households, so they are okay with ibo women marrying Yoruba men because the Yoruba homes will now be for their ibo sisters but can't allow Yoruba women to come and run ibo households. Hope you get it now. I wish Yoruba can fight for this woman but unfortunately she's on her own. This useless people know that Yoruba don't fight for their own, reason they are bold about it. I'm just one person but will do my best to make sure no one I know and have influence on will marry an ibo, it has become a taboo for any Yoruba close to me to marry ibo. Yoruba need to boycott anything Paul and Jude and their wives businesses. We need to start taking care of our people. I have a cousin who married ibo when he served in the east, I've not met her but believe me, she's already in a pot of soup for this, can't wait to turn the family against her, my pound of flesh.

Lol but bro, I don't succumb to this idea. Let him and his wife enjoy their marriage.

1 Like

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 27, 2017
wristbangle:

Lol but bro, I don't succumb to this idea. Let him and his wife enjoy their marriage.

Please let him what he has to do. This is the time to act out the rhetoric.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London / Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat / Tboss Shares Her Pregnancy, Baby Bump Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.