Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,153 members, 7,957,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

Would You Buy This? Swimsuit Idea, Critque Needed :) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Would You Buy This? Swimsuit Idea, Critque Needed :) (5501 Views)

Mo'cheddah Vs Kylie Jenner, Who Rocked Swimsuit Best? / Miss Heiress Pagent: Naija's 1st Cultural Beauty Contest: No Bikini Or Swimsuit / Nigerian Model Adaora Featured In Sports Illustrated's 2012 Swimsuit Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Buy This? Swimsuit Idea, Critque Needed :) by utotomi50(m): 8:10am On Mar 06, 2010
I love em all!!! grin grin grin
Re: Would You Buy This? Swimsuit Idea, Critque Needed :) by madlady(f): 12:38pm On Mar 06, 2010
@Poster look at this, this is quite a HIGH-END BRAND, LA PERLA look at the price shocked £415.00

Your design looks by far and away better. smiley

Re: Would You Buy This? Swimsuit Idea, Critque Needed :) by whiteroses(f): 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2010
scooby1 shocked shocked shocked grin angry
at OP thas creative but i have no idea if its successful member to post a pic tho wink
Re: Would You Buy This? Swimsuit Idea, Critque Needed :) by splashbaby(m): 2:38pm On Mar 06, 2010
mohawkchic:

~Dont Know anyone who sews. . .Sowry: Going by what you've shared,here's my take on your ideas & some suggestions. . .

~Halter is usually ideal for Hourglass,Petite,Curvy/Full figured/Apple Shaped women however the Plunging neckline will prolly limit your market target. . . . .the "If's" & "Buts" been "Is is the right style for one's bodyshape" & personal choice of "how much is too much"! If it's going to look anything like the SW pic you're dying to get,I'm sold!! Me,i like just the way you've envisioned it!

~You seem to have given some thought on the style as in the moderate/full back covering. . .have you given any thought to using wooden/plastic embellishments at the back instead of Stainless steel? It wudnt hurt to toy around w/ the idea of some kind of embellished link/detail in front to bring the plunge line in a lil bit. . .

~Will there be any kind of underwire support for the well endowed woman? I know the halter will "Pull-em-up" but it's not likely it will keep it in place. . .or provide much bust support if you like

~A runching detail to hide problem areas for the plus size woman/average Jane cud work to your advantage me think! You might want to do a couple of variation on the style. . .here are some pics riding on a couple of suggestions i've mentioned. . . .

~My only Q wud be about the scarf fabric/texture. . .wud it be the same as the checked scarf draft or different?

Hey this girls are sweet,
Re: Would You Buy This? Swimsuit Idea, Critque Needed :) by chika98: 3:31pm On Mar 06, 2010
Hmmm I really have no idea how I feel about this whole swimsuit idea. I am leaning more towards a no??
Re: Would You Buy This? Swimsuit Idea, Critque Needed :) by Scooby1(m): 6:52pm On Mar 06, 2010
Ladies latest bikini coming to a store near you!   cool cool cool cool cool cool

Re: Would You Buy This? Swimsuit Idea, Critque Needed :) by ayettymama(f): 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2010
the swimsuit idea is good- but the arab scarf era is gone and personally ill lose the fringe too

i buy into a swimsuit thats figure-givin, provocative yet highly covering at the same time

i think ur gna have to find a pattern cutter- better still find a fashion student nor do a college course

u need to bring out the phydical idea
Re: Would You Buy This? Swimsuit Idea, Critque Needed :) by crown22: 1:37pm On Mar 07, 2010
Are u ladies planning fasion coup
I need to find myself a babe now.
Re: Would You Buy This? Swimsuit Idea, Critque Needed :) by platinumnk(f): 5:44am On Mar 08, 2010
Thanks for your replies

@scooby- stop funking my thread angry angry angry

@madlady- i saw it its ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@ayett- yes the arab era is gone, but honestly i would still buy it

My best pal is actually finishing schoool in a fashion design school in the States.
Im going to see her in a few weeks and take some sketches, wish me luck kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Would You Buy This? Swimsuit Idea, Critque Needed :) by iice(f): 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2010
Cute but no i wouldn't buy. Just because i tend to just wear bikini tops and board shorts or a scuba suit. Can't be bothered with the look. I need it to function and not pieces at the slightest turbulence grin
Re: Would You Buy This? Swimsuit Idea, Critque Needed :) by Scooby1(m): 10:51pm On Mar 08, 2010
soowie @Plat, I take it u dont like the latest bikinis grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dreadlocks:how To Care For Your Locs / Native And 'palm' Slippers? / Sauna Belt For Slimming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.