Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,441 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Nigeria: Betrayed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: Betrayed. (341 Views)

SSANU: FG Betrayed Our Trust On IPPIS / APC House Of Assembly Candidates To South-East Leaders: ‘You Betrayed Our Trust’ / Kwara PDP Primary: Bolaji Abdullahi Speaks On Being ‘betrayed’ By Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Betrayed. by dlondonbadboy: 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
If Major General Buhari decides to contest come 2019, he would win. That's a sure banker! Buhari would win. Hate him or not, whether he is a tribalist or not, whether he is sick or not, Buhari would win come 2019.

.....and he would be president till 2023. That would mean an extra 6years of hopelessness. Take it or leave it, Buhari has nothing to offer Nigerians. So another 6years of frustrations for the youths, another 6years of joblessness and another 6years of insults and counter insults.

By 2023, it would be Atiku or elrufia's turn. (Two terms for any of them) that would bring us to 2031. None of these men have what it takes to make Nigeria great. One would be jailed if he ever travels to America while the other is a tribalistic bigot.

That is 14 years of hopelessness....and nobody is thinking. The youths have been betrayed.
Re: Nigeria: Betrayed. by dlondonbadboy: 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
A senator was asked the other day, "how much is your salary ".....and guess what he said "I'm paid what i deserve". I was like, what da fukc? You are paid what you deserve?

What do Nigeria youths deserve? They deserve unemployment right? They deserve being paid peanuts right?

(1) (Reply)

How Ur Side For The 1st October! / The Good Question Nigerians Must Be Asking On The Foundation Of Nigeria / Mention The Word Restructure Or Referendum....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.