Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Am I Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Wrong? (468 Views)

I Miss Nigeria...I Regret Leaving It For America, Am I Wrong? / Was I Wrong... I Need An Honest Opinion. / Was I Wrong To Send This Hooker Back Home? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I Wrong? by slayminder(m): 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
Good day everyone. I'm really tired about life and all. I have a Muslim girl that have been dating for two years and all seems well until last month. Her family told me we are not compatible because I'm a Christian and she is a Muslim. I love her like that, am thinking of breaking up with her but I don't want to hurt. And something is telling me that I'm wasting my time because what if we don't end up getting married. I hate wasting my time for something I know it won't work, but yesterday I told her to Pls give me 2week off to let me think about my life and let me think maybe I can still continue with the relationship, seriously I really love her and I don't wish to loose her, Am I wrong telling her to give me 2 weeks to think.
Re: Am I Wrong? by Yelutide: 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
Hello man, the hard bitter truth is that her family is right and your side of religion is also right because the prophetic literature says don't be unequally yoked with unbelievers. Move on and let her move on. You'll find your partner ahead likewise her.
Re: Am I Wrong? by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
Let that relationship sail...

(1) (Reply)

Mistake / 10 Ways To Overcome Conflicts In Relationships And Grow Together / Judge Orders Man To Write 114 Nice Things About His Ex-girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.