Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,862 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

I Miss Nigeria...I Regret Leaving It For America, Am I Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Miss Nigeria...I Regret Leaving It For America, Am I Wrong? (5014 Views)

I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy / Was I Wrong To Send This Hooker Back Home? (photo) / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Miss Nigeria...I Regret Leaving It For America, Am I Wrong? by mamagee3(f): 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
My mother brought I and my brother to America as children and I’m beginning to hate America and their non stop working and the culture in general. In fact, I regret coming here.

I miss my cousins and aunts who I grew up and spent time with and I cannot move back due to having a chronic illness that would require lifelong medical treatment that I cannot get in Nigeria. And my mother who I came here with does not even want to bond nor talk to me. I have to force her to try to even speak or have a conversation with me.

I feel stuck, disappointed and neglected by everyone around me. Please what do I do?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Miss Nigeria...I Regret Leaving It For America, Am I Wrong? by fineboynl(m): 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
if you think so than come back. naija prick will cure your brain.

16 Likes

Re: I Miss Nigeria...I Regret Leaving It For America, Am I Wrong? by jawalis(m): 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
If you truly are in US and not just looking for cheap attention here. I’ll advise you stay back. Don’t even think of coming to Nigeria but again. Just try making friends where you are, visits places and listen to good musics. But If you know you are from a wealthy home then you can go to the US to get your treatment often. Are you are sure life will better even if you are in Nigeria, then you can come home to your people. Depression kill faster these days. Come to your people and you’ll be happy again, don’t blame your mother. She might have some heart itching issues which you might not be aware of but try getting to her in all ways. Be humble while doing it pls.
And again. Don’t forget to consider your background if you wanna come home to Nigeria cos here is hell. I mean Nigeria is another name for name for hell for us Who are below average and thus; we look for every means to get out of the country. So think twice.
I wish you quick recovery though.

Modified;
A guy is already requesting for her number stylishly but saying he wish they can chat.
She already seeked for advice here, if you aren’t having a hiding mind just say whatever advice here sir. Don’t always take advantage of emotional vulnerable people.
Hmmmmm, you gotta be careful lady.

2 Likes

Re: I Miss Nigeria...I Regret Leaving It For America, Am I Wrong? by decatalyst(m): 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
mamagee3:
My mother brought I and my brother to America as children and I’m beginning to hate America and their non stop working and the culture in general. In fact, I regret coming here.

I miss my cousins and aunts who I grew up and spent time with and I cannot move back due to having a chronic illness that would require lifelong medical treatment that I cannot get in Nigeria. And my mother who I came here with does not even want to bond nor talk to me. I have to force her to try to even speak or have a conversation with me.

I feel stuck, disappointed and neglected by everyone around me. Please what do I do?

I know how you must feel right now. It's laughable when most Nigerians think it is easy to stay "in the abroad" as some are found of calling US.

I will advise you try to clear your head by visiting a new place...then try to get some MONEY before coming back.

Reintegration into Nigeria may even be more frustrating without a defined plan and resources to back it.

I wish I can chat you up.

4 Likes

Re: I Miss Nigeria...I Regret Leaving It For America, Am I Wrong? by techmo(m): 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
grin

US is for the hardworking people, Naija can still accommodate laziness as everything is cheap and we can all blame the government

Mortgage and rent , car loan and insurance, phone bills, and above all snubbish people

Anyways take that vacation when corona ends come home for a week or two, enjoy the atmosphere your DNA was programmed for , fvck around and get some Naija loving

7 Likes

Re: I Miss Nigeria...I Regret Leaving It For America, Am I Wrong? by THUNDER4real(m): 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
Your village people are calling you back home abi?

10 Likes

Re: I Miss Nigeria...I Regret Leaving It For America, Am I Wrong? by Righteousness89(m): 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
mamagee3:

Surrender your Life Completely to JESUS !

That's the Greatest Gift you can gift yourself!

Handover every other Matters to Him..

I wanna Pray For you.

By the Mercies of God Almighty, I Expel and Terminate that Chronic disease in your system!

I Request by the Mercy of My Father in Heaven, The Medical team from Heaven Visit you and Correct every error in your blood and body !

I Declare you Healed in the Name of JESUS..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Miss Nigeria...I Regret Leaving It For America, Am I Wrong? by rtdCivilservant: 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
I pity all of u replying that woman(the op), she is a known mad woman here on nairaland and I am surprised u guys don't know her. Desist from replying her for ur own good.

13 Likes

Re: I Miss Nigeria...I Regret Leaving It For America, Am I Wrong? by Dotherightthing: 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

Surrender your Llife Ccompletely to JESUS !

That's the Ggreatest Ggift you can gift yourself!

Handover every other Mmatters to Him..

I wanna Ppray Ffor you.

By the Mmercies of God Almighty, I Eexpel and Tterminate that Cchronic disease in your system!

I Rrequest by the Mmercy of Mmy Father in Heaven, Tthe Mmedical team from Heaven Vvisit you and Ccorrect every error in your blood and body !

I Ddeclare you Hhealed in the Name of JESUS..

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

7 Likes

Re: I Miss Nigeria...I Regret Leaving It For America, Am I Wrong? by Hollasmall: 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

I wanna Pray For you.

By the Mercies of God Almighty, I Expel and Terminate that Chronic disease in your system!

I Request by the Mercy of My Father in Heaven, The Medical team from Heaven Visit you and Correct every error in your blood and body !

Alaye must always find way to smuggle Jesus into every matter grin

8 Likes

Re: I Miss Nigeria...I Regret Leaving It For America, Am I Wrong? by Righteousness89(m): 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
Hollasmall:

Alaye must always find way to smuggle Jesus into every matter grin

Whoelse should I call? Should I call you?

Move Aside Joor, Let Me Call My JESUS!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Miss Nigeria...I Regret Leaving It For America, Am I Wrong? by merieam16(f): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
mamagee3:

nofin.Nigeria right nw is sumtin sef so just look 4 a good frd 2 talk 2 ova der
Re: I Miss Nigeria...I Regret Leaving It For America, Am I Wrong? by Kemimarch16(f): 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
Don't even think of coming for now
Re: I Miss Nigeria...I Regret Leaving It For America, Am I Wrong? by marlow1962(m): 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
rtdCivilservant:
I pity all of u replying that woman(the op), she is a known mad woman here on nairaland and I am surprised u guys don't know her. Desist from replying her for ur own good.
grin broda why grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Miss Nigeria...I Regret Leaving It For America, Am I Wrong? by offset67(m): 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ómàsé o
Re: I Miss Nigeria...I Regret Leaving It For America, Am I Wrong? by baralatie(m): 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
rtdCivilservant:
meanwhile you are here posting comments o!
grin

are you in love with the op!

1 Like

Re: I Miss Nigeria...I Regret Leaving It For America, Am I Wrong? by 360degreess(m): 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

.. Someone is looking for advice but all you can do is to bring in your deluded and nonsense philosophy.

14 Likes

Re: I Miss Nigeria...I Regret Leaving It For America, Am I Wrong? by onward4life(m): 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
mamagee3:

Nigeria has improved greatly

Bruwari did wonders we did not expect

Buko Haram now repentant church goers

Everything is working in Nigeria

Ppo hardly die apart from old age

Kids are been fed in school till universe city

If no light Yu must hear generator sounds and no bill for that month

No more hold up in Lagos...

And Nigerian police stopped taking brib.......

Wakes up from dream with sweat.......

Is like malaria is building up again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Miss Nigeria...I Regret Leaving It For America, Am I Wrong? by Kissiemu(m): 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
Asa men!

Let me give you my address at Ajangbadi. Come n spend some time with me smoking weed n fucking till we are tired.
If you remember America again call me bastard.

125 Ojo- Igbede Road, Ajangbadi Lagos. Ask for Kiss. I live in one room self contained.

Ngwa start coming...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Miss Nigeria...I Regret Leaving It For America, Am I Wrong? by Dotherightthing: 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

Move Aaside Jjoor, Llet Mme Ccall Mmy JESUS!

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

1 Like

Re: I Miss Nigeria...I Regret Leaving It For America, Am I Wrong? by Drsnives(m): 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
you can lean on my shoulders baby
Re: I Miss Nigeria...I Regret Leaving It For America, Am I Wrong? by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
Dotherightthing:

I am just curious, should you have a comma there?

7 Likes

Re: I Miss Nigeria...I Regret Leaving It For America, Am I Wrong? by humilitypays(m): 11:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
In as much as we Nigerian complain about the corruption, poor security, lack of basic life amenities, economy hardship and leadership failures in Nigeria, one cannot stop missing Nigeria when you leave for a while.

Western world is just boring - all work less play.....everybody is busy working and counting hours and pay check, less family bonding......few true friends....if you are still struggling financially you may think these things don't matter but wait until you become financially empowered to afford your dream life, then you will know that boredom is crazier than brokeness cheesy cheesy

Op, you need a Naija boyfriend to reset your lonely brain grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Miss Nigeria...I Regret Leaving It For America, Am I Wrong? by lordally(m): 11:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
mamagee3:

I guess there's nothing you can do...since the treatment for the Ailment you have is not in Nigeria..I guess your only choice is to stay in the US and try as much as possible to make yourself happy!!! See life is meant to be enjoyed and it would have been cool if you realised your aim of moving down here to see your aunty and cousins...but painfully you can't cos if you do your life would be in Danger!!! Just let ok inward and around you....and do those things that make you smile!!!!
Re: I Miss Nigeria...I Regret Leaving It For America, Am I Wrong? by wiseone28: 11:58pm On Jul 19, 2020

Re: I Miss Nigeria...I Regret Leaving It For America, Am I Wrong? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:02am On Jul 20, 2020
Dotherightthing:

He isn't the only one who makes errors. Check others as well. Do the right thing.
Re: I Miss Nigeria...I Regret Leaving It For America, Am I Wrong? by Kobicove(m): 12:03am On Jul 20, 2020
mamagee3:

You again?!

How come is it that you always have one problem or the other?
Re: I Miss Nigeria...I Regret Leaving It For America, Am I Wrong? by Amatarasha(f): 12:39am On Jul 20, 2020
fineboynl:
if you think so than come back. naija prick will cure your brain.
Wat sort of advice is dat?
U Africans boast of bigdicks while wallowing in hunger! Damn it

2 Likes

Re: I Miss Nigeria...I Regret Leaving It For America, Am I Wrong? by UDUJ(m): 12:44am On Jul 20, 2020
Kobicove:

You again?!

How come is it that you always have one problem or the other?

cheesy grin cheesy Abeg leave my sister o cheesy

We all have varying emotional tolerances
Re: I Miss Nigeria...I Regret Leaving It For America, Am I Wrong? by Amatarasha(f): 12:47am On Jul 20, 2020
Righteousness89:

I wanna Pray For you.

Shame on you Mr ignorant o yeah ,I æmartharashis servant of mother Agaigha (real owner of d earth u stand on )ask u .....

how will u feel wen u know that Jesus is a renowned homosexual, greatest terrorist n aaaargh ? , that Jehovah is a great humanoid called Satan as nickname

How will u feel?

1 Like

Re: I Miss Nigeria...I Regret Leaving It For America, Am I Wrong? by Amatarasha(f): 12:50am On Jul 20, 2020
UDUJ:

cheesy grin cheesy Abeg leave my sister o cheesy

We all have varying emotional tolerances
uduji hi
Re: I Miss Nigeria...I Regret Leaving It For America, Am I Wrong? by UnclePrincipal(m): 1:14am On Jul 20, 2020
Righteousness89:

Oga fuçk off with your religious beliefs. I wish nairaland have a block option. I'm tired of your comments. No logical or meaningful comments. Always vomiting the same rubbish like a programmed bot.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Arrest The Driver Of This Vehicle? (graphic Pic) / Nigerian Girls Claim They Hot, Ok Lets See! / Every Man I cOme Across Wanna Sleep With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.