Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

WTF Is Wrong With Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / WTF Is Wrong With Trump (1365 Views)

Brazilian Official Tests Positive For Coronavirus After Meeting With Trump / Brazilian Official Who Met With Trump Tests Positive / Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WTF Is Wrong With Trump by afoshat: 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
Why is Trump trying to divide the international frontier, I think trump actually wants a war with North Korea, for the 8 months that he has been president, he has been walking towards a DIVIDED STATE, why would he tweet that Iran launched a test missile when even the US Intel says other wise, he called out for war with North Korea when he made a speech at the UN., that America will wipe out North Korea.

Why the the Americans feel that they can oust a standing government with regime change if they do no succor to their words ... Gaddafi was the greatest president that Libya had, they ousted him they inteferred with the regime change, look at Libya today

A Nation state/country has the right to protecting the lives and interest of its citizens against external threats

The US can amass Nuclear missiles but North Korea can't, Hiroshima and Nagasaki are historical lessons as to the impact of the actions of united state but North Korea has not been hostile or raised a finger against external bodies

If I assume the office of the GCFR Nigeria, my second order of business would be to make a military alliance to North Korea to share and learn its Nuclear secrets

No county in Africa has the power of a Nuclear backing we will be left at the mercy of the big boy country if a war should start out.

Cc lalasticlala

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WTF Is Wrong With Trump by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
I don't know too
Re: WTF Is Wrong With Trump by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
Everything you said made sense except for the last two paragraphs. A change of slave masters is not a creation of a new identity. That is the mentality of slaves.

Your last paragraph is part of the reason their is no peace in this world. Why try be a military superpower when you can be a humanitarian superpower?

We don't need any useless 'military' protection. We don't need the army. We don't need guns or any nuclear warhead. What we need are humans to rule us not animals.

Countries like Iceland, Andorra, Costa Rica and I may add Vatican, who have no military will not exhaust the means that precede war. We don't need all those nonsense.

1 Like

Re: WTF Is Wrong With Trump by rottennaija(m): 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
We fail to learn from history. Isn't that why we are humans?
Re: WTF Is Wrong With Trump by rottennaija(m): 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Everything you said made sense except for the last two paragraphs. A change of slave masters is not a creation of a new identity. That is the mentality of slaves.

Your last paragraph is part of the reason their is no peace in this world. Why try be a military superpower when you can be a humanitarian superpower?

We don't need any useless 'military' protection. We don't need the army. We don't need guns or any nuclear warhead. What we need are humans to rule us not animals.

Countries like Iceland, Andorra, Costa Rica and I may add Vatican, who have no military will not exhaust the means that precede war. We don't need all those nonsense.

Very sensible comment
Re: WTF Is Wrong With Trump by Megatrix: 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
There is nothing wrong with Trump. The guy is cool

1 Like

Re: WTF Is Wrong With Trump by afoshat: 1:07am On Sep 27, 2017
Megatrix:
There is nothing wrong with Trump. The guy is cool

I see
Re: WTF Is Wrong With Trump by afoshat: 1:16am On Sep 27, 2017
Sapiosexuality:

Ohh yes sure good words but i tell you something bro, you can only make peace from a position of strength not when the odds are against you, that becomes subjugation, you see when your enemy leads a provocation, he will say i have little or nothing to loose cause they are the weaker factor, but when he sees you from a position of strength, he will say wow I can not take on this guy without consequences and he will sought to dialogue, true peace is not made while being cornered to a place, but it is one made from a positon of strength.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WTF Is Wrong With Trump by afoshat: 1:25am On Sep 27, 2017
Sapiosexuality:

Oooohh yea that reminds me, yea we gonna be ruled by humans, but the animal instincts will always be there, survival of the fittest, mapping out of territories and encroaching into foreign territories, and dont forget predator-prey relationship

Actually we do not want domicile countries, we need countries that can establish strong charter of equity and a Union of accord
Re: WTF Is Wrong With Trump by KingSango(m): 2:56am On Sep 27, 2017
afoshat:
Why is Trump trying to divide the international frontier, I think trump actually wants a war with North Korea, for the 8 months that he has been president, he has been walking towards a DIVIDED STATE, why would he tweet that Iran launched a test missile when even the US Intel says other wise, he called out for war with North Korea when he made a speech at the UN., that America will wipe out North Korea.

Why the the Americans feel that they can oust a standing government with regime change if they do no succor to their words ... Gaddafi was the greatest president that Libya had, they ousted him they inteferred with the regime change, look at Libya today

A Nation state/country has the right to protecting the lives and interest of its citizens against external threats

The US can amass Nuclear missiles but North Korea can't, Hiroshima and Nagasaki are historical lessons as to the impact of the actions of united state but North Korea has not been hostile or raised a finger against external bodies

If I assume the office of the GCFR Nigeria, my second order of business would be to make a military alliance to North Korea to share and learn its Nuclear secrets

No county in Africa has the power of a Nuclear backing we will be left at the mercy of the big boy country if a war should start out.

Cc lalasticlala

There are no nuclear weapons only heat bombs destroyed Nakassmi and Hiroshima by continuing bombardment which left some buildings standing. An atom bombs destroys atoms, in a chain reaction, disintegrating everything in a raduis of a city. There must be no buildings, poles, cars, people, plants and animals anywhere in that raduis. The Li Family is one of the 13 bloodlines of the Illuminati evil white mages possessed of thousands of demons. It's all a game to keep the whole world asleep, this is how they rule. Ase, Love Sango
Re: WTF Is Wrong With Trump by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:46am On Sep 27, 2017
afoshat:

Ohh yes sure good words but i tell you something bro, you can only make peace from a position of strength not when the odds are against you, that becomes subjugation, you see when your enemy leads a provocation, he will say i have little or nothing to loose cause they are the weaker factor, but when he sees you from a position of strength, he will say wow I can not take on this guy without consequences and he will sought to dialogue, true peace is not made while being cornered to a place, but it is one made from a positon of strength.
But it is because we have an army provoking and ready to provoke and because we have a pride that abominates apology, that peace is stretched. Do you know how many wars would have been prevented by countries simply saying Sorry?

Take the over twenty countries currently without any army or without the mentality of force. What war or anger have they created with any country in the last 50 years? True strength is mental and not physical.

Take a country like Iceland for example. With their current system, how will they ever have an enemy? Enmity is the accumulation of grievances as a result of the abuse of human rights.

I don't think any country will have any reason to attack a humanitarian superpower. I don't think it is possible. I don't think anyone will ever attack the Vatican in the next 50 years.
Re: WTF Is Wrong With Trump by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:54am On Sep 27, 2017
afoshat:

Oooohh yea that reminds me, yea we gonna be ruled by humans, but the animal instincts will always be there, survival of the fittest, mapping out of territories and encroaching into foreign territories, and dont forget predator-prey relationship

Actually we do not want domicile countries, we need countries that can establish strong charter of equity and a Union of accord
Yeah. For me, as long we have the military unity will not be achieved in this world. I strongly believe so. As long as we have bombs and guns their will never be peace.

Humans are some sort of ludicrous creatures. They try to establish peace through the use of force and for centuries they have failed but they still believe it is the way.

You can't invade peoples homes, kill over a hundred because you are looking for 5 and call them collateral damages and still expect peace. The karmic results are geometric in proportion.

This is what I'm talking about. http://www.mortalpoet.com/world-leaders-guns-bombs-will-give-us-peace/

Yes, their is a fight for the survival of the fittest, but not it is not a fight against humanity. When naturalists talk of survival of the fittest their is at the background the scarcity of a commodity.

In our case, just few men are competing with the name of nations. Destroying nations with some imagined threat of attack. They make their personal problems nationalistic.
Re: WTF Is Wrong With Trump by jidepopeson: 8:21am On Sep 27, 2017
afoshat:

Spot on! May God boost your wisdom for this witty submission.
The evil empire's reign of sublime terror and ignominy around the world over the years will soon be over. Enough is enough!

Cc lalasticlala
Re: WTF Is Wrong With Trump by seunny4lif(m): 8:36am On Sep 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Your case worst grin grin grin grin grin
KingSango:

There are no nuclear weapons only heat bombs destroyed Nakassmi and Hiroshima by continuing bombardment which left some buildings standing. An atom bombs destroys atoms, in a chain reaction, disintegrating everything in a raduis of a city. There must be no buildings, poles, cars, people, plants and animals anywhere in that raduis. The Li Family is one of the 13 bloodlines of the Illuminati evil white mages possessed of thousands of demons. It's all a game to keep the whole world asleep, this is how they rule. Ase, Love Sango
Re: WTF Is Wrong With Trump by afoshat: 9:29am On Sep 27, 2017
KingSango:

I hear u sir but do your research further more the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima codename 'LITTLE BOY' was made from nuclear material 'uranium 235' and the bomb on Nagasaki code name 'FAT MAN' was from nuclear material 'Plutonium 236' ...
Re: WTF Is Wrong With Trump by afoshat: 9:54am On Sep 27, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
But it is because we have an army provoking and ready to provoke and because we have a pride that abominates apology, that peace is stretched. Do you know how many wars would have been prevented by countries simply saying Sorry?

Take the over twenty countries currently without any army or without the mentality of force. What war or anger have they created with any country in the last 50 years? True strength is mental and not physical.

Take a country like Iceland for example. With their current system, how will they ever have an enemy? Enmity is the accumulation of grievances as a result of the abuse of human rights.

I don't think any country will have any reason to attack a humanitarian superpower. I don't think it is possible. I don't think anyone will ever attack the Vatican in the next 50 years.

I do not like your continuous citation of the Vatican, Vatican is a theocratic state and as such face no direct threat and need I remind you, criminals caught in the Vatican are arrested by the Italian police and further more, the Italian government is charged with the military back up of the back up, they have no military does not mean that they do not have an ally on their panic button that even takes part in the NATO NUCLEAR SHARING PROGAM, so hell yea the Vatican has a strong military

Iceland has no standing military but they have special treaties with NATO and the united states to protect them when it calls to arms

Andorra is being protected by both Spain and France

Dominican republic is a member of the Regional security system

You don't have to make enemies to have enemies
Re: WTF Is Wrong With Trump by afoshat: 9:54am On Sep 27, 2017
Sapiosexuality:

Re: WTF Is Wrong With Trump by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 27, 2017
Re: WTF Is Wrong With Trump by afoshat: 10:17am On Sep 27, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Yeah. For me, as long we have the military unity will not be achieved in this world. I strongly believe so. As long as we have bombs and guns their will never be peace.

Humans are some sort of ludicrous creatures. They try to establish peace through the use of force and for centuries they have failed but they still believe it is the way.

You can't invade peoples homes, kill over a hundred because you are looking for 5 and call them collateral damages and still expect peace. The karmic results are geometric in proportion.

This is what I'm talking about. http://www.mortalpoet.com/world-leaders-guns-bombs-will-give-us-peace/

Yes, their is a fight for the survival of the fittest, but not it is not a fight against humanity. When naturalists talk of survival of the fittest their is at the background the scarcity of a commodity.

In our case, just few men are competing with the name of nations. Destroying nations with some imagined threat of attack. They make their personal problems nationalistic.

Bro you need to face the reality lets make policies that are admissible your antagomisim can only done on pen and water, here are my reasons let's take a look atbl this from the lowest level, OK the family, what happens when your dad or your mum has no control over you or your siblings, you go AWOL cause there is no body to act as an agent of control , under the national level within the internal political structure u take away the guns from the police officers and leave then with baton, even the baton self nah weapon, what happens their will be an escalating reaction of citizens to violence, because the body that acted as a peace keeper no longer has strength to exercise it's powers on a full mast, I don't even want to imagine what would happen on the international frontiers, bro in your quest to find peace you will find ANARCHY
Re: WTF Is Wrong With Trump by seunny4lif(m): 10:35am On Sep 27, 2017
afoshat:

I do not like your continuous citation of the Vatican, Vatican is a theocratic state and as such face no direct threat and need I remind you, criminals caught in the Vatican are arrested by the Italian police and further more, the Italian government is charged with the military back up of the back up, they have no military does not mean that they do not have an ally on their panic button that even takes part in the NATO NUCLEAR SHARING PROGAM, so hell yea the Vatican has a strong military

Iceland has no standing military but they have special treaties with NATO and the united states to protect them when it calls to arms

Even Vatican is still protected indirectly by even Russia.
Even Bhutan is protected by India military.
Re: WTF Is Wrong With Trump by JaffyJoe(m): 11:21am On Sep 27, 2017
No doubt Trump has an awkward personality. The type that isn't politically correct which the establishment detests but, the man is very is much in order with most of his proposed policies. Was watching a documentary on Aljazeera the other day where a Mexican woman preferred the crackdown on illegal immigrants on the US-Mexican border which is quite close to her house. She confessed feeling alot safer for hers and her kid's lives in that axis unlike under previous administrations.

Trump has a loose mouth and itchy fingers no doubt but he walks the talks and this is one feature lacking in most leaders, especially in our continent today. Additionally, he understands that conflicts in the world today are a reflection of spiritual battles between the forces of Light and agents of Lucifer alternating flawed good news.
Re: WTF Is Wrong With Trump by afoshat: 11:53am On Sep 27, 2017
JaffyJoe:
No doubt Trump has an awkward personality. The type that isn't politically correct which the establishment detests but, the man is very is much in order with most of his proposed policies. Was watching a documentary on Aljazeera the other day where a Mexican woman preferred the crackdown on illegal immigrants on the US-Mexican border which is quite close to her house. She confessed feeling alot safer for hers and her kid's lives in that axis unlike under previous administrations.

Trump has a loose mouth and itchy fingers no doubt but he walks the talks and this is one feature lacking in most leaders, especially in our continent today. Additionally, he understands that conflicts in the world today are a reflection of spiritual battles between the forces of Light and agents of Lucifer alternating flawed good news.

Abraham Lincoln said a government is not recognized for what it has done but for what it's yet to do, if there have been major crack down on drug operations, then kudos to Chucks Rosenberg for his work in the DEA, yea its under Trump's adminstration but we are not talking about the agencies within the united states we are talking about the policies of the united states president and the world at large
Re: WTF Is Wrong With Trump by JaffyJoe(m): 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
afoshat:

Abraham Lincoln said a government is not recognized for what it has done but for what it's yet to do, if there have been major crack down on drug operations, then kudos to Chucks Rosenberg for his work in the DEA, yea its under Trump's adminstration but we are not talking about the agencies within the united states we are talking about the policies of the united states president and the world at large

Get others to do the work for you, but always take the credit. (Law 7).

I don't know Chuck but I know his boss, get it?
Re: WTF Is Wrong With Trump by KingSango(m): 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
afoshat:

I hear u sir but do your research further more the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima codename 'LITTLE BOY' was made from nuclear material 'uranium 235' and the bomb on Nagasaki code name 'FAT MAN' was from nuclear material 'Plutonium 236' ...

Those 2 metals plutonium and uranium heat up at high temperatures when activated by detonation. And there are no planets called Pluto and Uranus. Ase. Love Sango
Re: WTF Is Wrong With Trump by KingSango(m): 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin grin grin
Your case worst grin grin grin grin grin

Usually those considered most wrong are often surprisingly right. Ase, Love Sango
Re: WTF Is Wrong With Trump by seunny4lif(m): 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
KingSango:

Usually those considered most wrong are often surprisingly right. Ase, Love Sango
I give up grin grin grin grin grin
Re: WTF Is Wrong With Trump by hanassholesolo: 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
Trump is single handedly going to start a way by himself with North Korea. I can't believe people thought Hillary was the war monger hahahaha.

8 months in office and a war is already brewing. Fantastic guy.
Re: WTF Is Wrong With Trump by KingSango(m): 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
seunny4lif:

I give up grin grin grin grin grin

No, you never tried to think outside of the cage. Ase, Love Sango.
Re: WTF Is Wrong With Trump by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
JaffyJoe:

One of the characteristics of not so smart people is that they think in black and white / good and bad categories. Simple minds. You are one of them.
Re: WTF Is Wrong With Trump by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
afoshat:

Smh. The control system is working. I recommend you read the book The Most Dangerous Superstition by Larken Ross
Re: WTF Is Wrong With Trump by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
afoshat:

Bro you need to face the reality lets make policies that are admissible your antagomisim can only done on pen and water, here are my reasons let's take a look atbl this from the lowest level, OK the family, what happens when your dad or your mum has no control over you or your siblings, you go AWOL cause there is no body to act as an agent of control , under the national level within the internal political structure u take away the guns from the police officers and leave then with baton, even the baton self nah weapon, what happens their will be an escalating reaction of citizens to violence, because the body that acted as a peace keeper no longer has strength to exercise it's powers on a full mast, I don't even want to imagine what would happen on the international frontiers, bro in your quest to find peace you will find ANARCHY
So how much peace has been created by the military so far?
Re: WTF Is Wrong With Trump by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
hanassholesolo:
Trump is single handedly going to start a way by himself with North Korea. I can't believe people thought Hillary was the war monger hahahaha.

8 months in office and a war is already brewing. Fantastic guy.
They are not any different. Hillary is a silent witch while trump is a foul mouthed egomaniac.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Divine Justice! Hundreds Of HAMAS Perished In The Tunnels Under God's Wrath! / Gaddafi's Son Saif al-Islam is alive, and Vows To Avenge Father's Death / The World Mourns Fidel Castro - Checkout 9 Famous Quotes By The Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.