Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

WTF Is Wrong With Trump - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / WTF Is Wrong With Trump (1367 Views)

Brazilian Official Tests Positive For Coronavirus After Meeting With Trump / Brazilian Official Who Met With Trump Tests Positive / Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WTF Is Wrong With Trump by purem(m): 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
Re: WTF Is Wrong With Trump by hanassholesolo: 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
They are not any different. Hillary is a silent witch while trump is a foul mouthed egomaniac.

I think one of them is a sane, grounded human being and the other just isn't.
Re: WTF Is Wrong With Trump by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
hanassholesolo:

I think one of them is a sane, grounded human being and the other just isn't.
None of them is a sane grounded human being. Hillary is a murderer while trump is a hate filled man with the potentials of a murderer.
Re: WTF Is Wrong With Trump by afoshat: 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
JaffyJoe:

Get others to do the work for you, but always take the credit. (Law 7).

I don't know Chuck but I know his boss, get it?

Hmmm sounds good someone has been studying the 48 laws of power by Robert Greene, for the fact that ur just studying that means ur still learning ..
Go on boy, least you forget law 1
Re: WTF Is Wrong With Trump by JaffyJoe(m): 8:05am On Sep 29, 2017
afoshat:

Hmmm sounds good someone has been studying the 48 laws of power by Robert Greene, for the fact that ur just studying that means ur still learning ..
Go on boy, least you forget law 1

You make me laugh honestly. Be sane, stay cool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Don't We Hear Of Racism Towards Black In Latin America? / Autopsy Confirms, Jeffrey Epstein Committed Suicide By Hanging In Jail / See The Woman That predicted The Russo-ukrainian War correctly (tulsi Gabbard)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.