Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

See Twelve Things You Must Experience While Going For The Nigerian Military Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See Twelve Things You Must Experience While Going For The Nigerian Military Test (23439 Views)

My Experience While Hunting For Job / My Near Death Experience While Working As A Mason / See Nine (9) Dos And Don'ts While Going For A Teaching Job Interview In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Twelve Things You Must Experience While Going For The Nigerian Military Test by chatinent: 11:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
The Nigerian military (be it in air force, navy or army) is a place to be! Well, you are being patriotic and found wanting too.
Though, most times, they are basic requirements depending on the school, for instance, some army schools disallow those with tattoos, flat foot, eye/ear problems,ex-convicts etc. You also, MUST be a Nigerian. Here are twelve few things you must experience and may also avoid the hell part, while going for the Nigerian military aptitude tests:
1. You must run there! How athletic are you? This is a culture you must face! So, if you are planning to wear skirts, dear, start selecting a nice pair of trousers. You will run for about three-four hours approximately.
2. Double Double! This slang is all way energetic meaning you should hasten up while running. In fact, you must always double in anything you do amid the premises.
3. Being like a soldier ant! You must be organized! If you dare bring your 'last-born character' there, dem go humble you. So, start wearing off the grin!
4. You will be searched! Who knows, you might be a terrorist wink ... So, you must be searched. But, I'm sure, a bullet is always watching everyone from afar.
5. Sit down. No one's going to get you a chair, you must sit on the floor (I mean, you go sit for ground), come rain, come sun, and you dare not take an umbrella or koboko go fall on you.
6. Slapping is a religion there. Be warned, put on your most obedient character.
7. Epilepsy in dust-bin. Many get seizures here. That's a passport to bid you bye.
8. Expo can be peppery. When caught, dear, I just will say: 'I pity you.'
9. Come with all they require. No excuses, just be there with all they asked or don't come at all.
10. If you are supposed to be in Centre A, don't come to Centre B. Yes, go where you are told to go, everything is strict.
11. Don't wear an army camouflage. Haha, they will rain beating on you oo.
12. You must answer every soldier with 'yes sir' : Store this in your memory.
Thanks for reading, you may also like to read Current news about The Nigerian Army Institute of Technology and Environmental Science here as their application is open.
Origin: http://chatinent.com.ng/index.php?act=ST&f=34&t=370&st=0#entry710
1forall, CrazyMan, mynd44, seun, lalasticlala,royalroy

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See Twelve Things You Must Experience While Going For The Nigerian Military Test by Orodje(m): 12:06am On Sep 27, 2017
grin grin geez I love the write up

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Twelve Things You Must Experience While Going For The Nigerian Military Test by tripoli007(m): 12:16am On Sep 27, 2017
Re: See Twelve Things You Must Experience While Going For The Nigerian Military Test by chatinent: 6:04am On Sep 27, 2017
Orodje:
grin grin geez I love the write up
Thank you a lot. We are happy you do.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Twelve Things You Must Experience While Going For The Nigerian Military Test by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:11am On Sep 27, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: See Twelve Things You Must Experience While Going For The Nigerian Military Test by Hardewarlee(m): 7:12am On Sep 27, 2017
Pure craziness , Dem take everything hard as if na heaven you wan enter . Please people who has family in USA Army naxo dem dey do dia people wey wan join army ? Mtcheew. ... Bokoharam dey dia dem no fit do shakara to dem , Na to dey beat ppl wey just wan join any how . God is watching una . And for the responsible Soldiers in the Nigerian Army . "You left your family to Save other people's family , May God Almighty Allah Protect yours (amin)". Long live Humble Soldiers.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Twelve Things You Must Experience While Going For The Nigerian Military Test by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:13am On Sep 27, 2017
Check My Signature Via http://www..com
Re: See Twelve Things You Must Experience While Going For The Nigerian Military Test by POpikin: 7:14am On Sep 27, 2017
Python dance for us na last
Re: See Twelve Things You Must Experience While Going For The Nigerian Military Test by ajimotoke(m): 7:14am On Sep 27, 2017
noted....but are u a soldier ?
Re: See Twelve Things You Must Experience While Going For The Nigerian Military Test by PointZerom: 7:14am On Sep 27, 2017
You must act like Zombie

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Twelve Things You Must Experience While Going For The Nigerian Military Test by lailo: 7:14am On Sep 27, 2017
what of python dance
Re: See Twelve Things You Must Experience While Going For The Nigerian Military Test by Coldfeets: 7:15am On Sep 27, 2017
Na wa o!

Army no send you at all!

No wonder operation python dance was such a huge success!

3 Likes

Re: See Twelve Things You Must Experience While Going For The Nigerian Military Test by kokosin: 7:16am On Sep 27, 2017
Na becos work no dey dats y pple dey apply for Nigeria military

16 Likes

Re: See Twelve Things You Must Experience While Going For The Nigerian Military Test by Iamsammy(m): 7:16am On Sep 27, 2017
Its like u'v been 'there' itz double up not double double. Nice write up

1 Like

Re: See Twelve Things You Must Experience While Going For The Nigerian Military Test by ipobarecriminals: 7:16am On Sep 27, 2017
grin grin shocked wink cheesy grin grin grin angry can't stop laughing remind me NYSC days.U better bury ur trouble outside the gate b4 u come inside. Nah s9 man pickin disguised as camp photographer to avoid their rigorous drill

4 Likes

Re: See Twelve Things You Must Experience While Going For The Nigerian Military Test by Elnino4ladies: 7:16am On Sep 27, 2017
double up
Re: See Twelve Things You Must Experience While Going For The Nigerian Military Test by MustiizRaja(m): 7:17am On Sep 27, 2017
if u like tell !e 50 things I will gain a! nt going into military

2 Likes

Re: See Twelve Things You Must Experience While Going For The Nigerian Military Test by dikason017(m): 7:17am On Sep 27, 2017
Nice info
Re: See Twelve Things You Must Experience While Going For The Nigerian Military Test by Fuadeiza(m): 7:18am On Sep 27, 2017
okay

Re: See Twelve Things You Must Experience While Going For The Nigerian Military Test by asawanathegreat(m): 7:19am On Sep 27, 2017
What Of crocodile smile
Re: See Twelve Things You Must Experience While Going For The Nigerian Military Test by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:19am On Sep 27, 2017
Insha Allah, am coming soon too after my nysc for short service

3 Likes

Re: See Twelve Things You Must Experience While Going For The Nigerian Military Test by Phemmyhohjor(m): 7:19am On Sep 27, 2017
Commando lol
Re: See Twelve Things You Must Experience While Going For The Nigerian Military Test by sodiq961(m): 7:20am On Sep 27, 2017
Cool write up
Re: See Twelve Things You Must Experience While Going For The Nigerian Military Test by sodiq961(m): 7:21am On Sep 27, 2017
asawanathegreat:
What Of crocodile smile
I hear sey crocodile koboko dey as well
Re: See Twelve Things You Must Experience While Going For The Nigerian Military Test by Settingz321(m): 7:22am On Sep 27, 2017
12 is sir yes sir not ordinary yes sir

13 you must greet everybody irrespective of their gender and the time as Morning Sir

12 Likes

Re: See Twelve Things You Must Experience While Going For The Nigerian Military Test by cassidy1996(m): 7:24am On Sep 27, 2017
I applied for SSC 6Times, Nigeria Army never replied me. they just collect my 2500# and that's all

1 Like

Re: See Twelve Things You Must Experience While Going For The Nigerian Military Test by chatinent: 7:25am On Sep 27, 2017
ajimotoke:
noted....but are u a soldier ?
Smiles.

1 Like

Re: See Twelve Things You Must Experience While Going For The Nigerian Military Test by RotrEmmanuel: 7:26am On Sep 27, 2017
Hardewarlee:
Pure craziness , Dem take everything hard as if na heaven you wan enter . Please people who has family in USA Army naxo dem dey do dia people wey wan join army ? Mtcheew. ... Bokoharam dey dia dem no fit do shakara to dem , Na to dey beat ppl wey just wan join any how . God is watching una . And for the responsible Soldiers in the Nigerian Army . "You left your family to Save other people's family , May God Almighty Allah Protect yours (amin)". Long live Humble Soldiers.
Oga, military training all over the world is similar, no one gives room for ajebo behavior. like seating or rolling in the mud or ground is normal because in battle no one gives you chair there or rosy bed, it's dead or alive . so you must train your body to adapt to all those conditions be it child of rich or poor. if you are in doubt stream some videos on YouTube or try and watch military training movies of any country.

#Thats why it's MILITARY

but must you show your stupidity here?

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See Twelve Things You Must Experience While Going For The Nigerian Military Test by ElCapone(m): 7:27am On Sep 27, 2017
Hardewarlee:
your opinion though, but google and c some navy seal videos so u understand Wat military training is all about. No country can afford to have a weak soldier. Some nations even torture their soldiers just to c how much u can take when or if captured by enemy forces.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Twelve Things You Must Experience While Going For The Nigerian Military Test by MrsMurphy(f): 7:28am On Sep 27, 2017
Remembered when my elder bros came back from training, whenever I called him on the phone he will say Good morning ma and I was like hmmmmm.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See Twelve Things You Must Experience While Going For The Nigerian Military Test by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 27, 2017
I remember my NYSC something, double-up, you are always WRONG e.t.c

1 Like

Re: See Twelve Things You Must Experience While Going For The Nigerian Military Test by hakeem4(m): 7:40am On Sep 27, 2017
Hardewarlee:
its discipline

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Studying Physics Actually A Useless Course In Nigeria? / Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity / Finally, I Left My Job For Freelancing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.