Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Evolushe Opium - conspiracies about evolution and big bang - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evolushe Opium - conspiracies about evolution and big bang (806 Views)

The Opium Of The FAKE Second Coming Scam / TB Joshua, The Synagogue And Conspiracies / Religion Is An Opium To Those Who Fall Into It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evolushe Opium - conspiracies about evolution and big bang by GodsMopol: 12:12am On Sep 27, 2017
That was well, I don't know, but at least I got a topic that's captivating

Yea, its often claimed by evolution and big bang that a cell arose from the big bang and the cell, stop there, the what, cell, grew and multiplied into billions or millions, I don't know

But my question is, what was this cells living on, because a cell need a host of some kind to provide them with basic necessities. Necessities as shelter or favourable condition for growth, not only that, nutrition, not only that, they need to go hurt for food, and on and on all into bracket M R N I G E R D is out of it,

question: how did the cell survive

cc hahn
Re: Evolushe Opium - conspiracies about evolution and big bang by hahn(m): 9:29am On Sep 27, 2017
GodsMopol:
That was well, I don't know, but at least I got a topic that's captivating

Yea, its often claimed by evolution and big bang that a cell arose from the big bang and the cell, stop there, the what, cell, grew and multiplied into billions or millions, I don't know

But my question is, what was this cells living on, because a cell need a host of some kind to provide them with basic necessities. Necessities as shelter or favourable condition for growth, not only that, nutrition, not only that, they need to go hurt for food, and on and on all into bracket M R N I G E R D is out of it,

question: how did the cell survive

cc hahn

I honestly do not know anything about evolution. Never bothered to read upon it even

I am more of a businessman than a scientist smiley

1 Like

Re: Evolushe Opium - conspiracies about evolution and big bang by GodsMopol: 9:31am On Sep 27, 2017
hahn:

I honestly do not know anything about evolution. Never bothered to read upon it even

I am more of a businessman than a scientist smiley

my bad sad

Hopefullandlord
Re: Evolushe Opium - conspiracies about evolution and big bang by hopefulLandlord: 9:40am On Sep 27, 2017
GodsMopol:

my bad sad
Hopefullandlord
neither do I

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evolushe Opium - conspiracies about evolution and big bang by GodsMopol: 9:42am On Sep 27, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

neither do I
my bad sad
obinna58
Re: Evolushe Opium - conspiracies about evolution and big bang by hahn(m): 9:43am On Sep 27, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

neither do I

Lol

Most theists think only scientists can dump the idea of god not knowing that all you need is enough common sense to question your beliefs and accept the evidences you find
Re: Evolushe Opium - conspiracies about evolution and big bang by GodsMopol: 9:46am On Sep 27, 2017
hahn:

Lol

Most theists think only scientists can dump the idea of god not knowing that all you need is enough common sense to question your beliefs and accept the evidences you find

Well, common sense compelled me to ask this question. I know what you guys wanna do on this thread, but I gat my hands off.
Re: Evolushe Opium - conspiracies about evolution and big bang by adepeter2027(m): 10:01am On Sep 27, 2017
Lemme ask God for the answer
Re: Evolushe Opium - conspiracies about evolution and big bang by hahn(m): 10:05am On Sep 27, 2017
GodsMopol:

Well, common sense compelled me to ask this question. I know what you guys wanna do on this thread, but I gat my hands off.

Lol. Not at all

cc johnnydon22, teempakguy

They will be able to help out more smiley
Re: Evolushe Opium - conspiracies about evolution and big bang by GodsMopol: 10:12am On Sep 27, 2017
hahn:

Lol. Not at all

cc johnnydon22, teempakguy

They will be able to help out more smiley

I was about mentioning Adepeter sad my bad in advance bro, I wish he can hear me

cheesy cheesy Loooooool
Re: Evolushe Opium - conspiracies about evolution and big bang by GodsMopol: 10:15am On Sep 27, 2017
adepeter2027:
Lemme ask God for the answer

Do you mean to say god, cause those are the ones that seem more confused

ask panku or buhda, they can try, oooooh, amadioha can have the answer sad cheesy damn, scientist don't believe in amadioha *cover face*
Re: Evolushe Opium - conspiracies about evolution and big bang by obinna58(m): 12:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
GodsMopol:

my bad sad

obinna58
Every living organisms goes under series of transformation in order to adapt into different kinds of environment, the first cell was formed through Fatty molecules coated with the chemical compounds composed of iron and sulfur, as a result of a sudden impulse without premeditation formed cell-like bubbles. Some of these bubbles would have enclosed self-replicating sets of molecules

(1) (Reply)

Body, Soul And Spirit. The Mystery Of Man. / Unveiling The Wonders Of Faith By Bishop David Oyedepo / RCCG Sunday School Manual April 15th : Topic - Conflict Management In The Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.