Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

MUST READ: 56 Possible Ways To Identify A Nigerian Gay - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / MUST READ: 56 Possible Ways To Identify A Nigerian Gay (699 Views)

Ways To Identify SA Tribes By Their Traditional Dance Moves. / Divorce: We Are Probing Possible Hacking Of Olori Naomi’s Instagram Page- Palace / How To Identify The 3 Major Nigerian Tribes (by B.O.E.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUST READ: 56 Possible Ways To Identify A Nigerian Gay by mrstardz(m): 4:35am On Sep 27, 2017
Gone are the days when the term ‘gay’ was used to connote happiness. Nowadays, only one definition comes to our mind when the word gay is mentioned.
Statistics say 1 in every 10 men are gay. What if I told you thatmale gossip partner of yours in the office is gay? That your ever smiling neighbour is gay. That banker you are crushing on is gay. Your fiance of 9 years is gay?
In fact, any guy atleast guilty of 7 to 10 of these signs is definitely a homosexual.
1. He owns an umbrella
2. He baths with hot water
3. He covers with a duvet or blanket, when sleeping alone
4. His bathing soap cost more than N250
5. He wears a pouch on his phone.
6. He applies vaseline/lip gloss on lips during harmattan
7. He applies white powder on his armpits
8. He changes his BBM/Whatsapp dp more than thrice a month.
9. He owns a selfie stick
10. He drinks fanta
11. He wears pants rather than boxers
12. He uses a photo/selfie of him as his phone or laptop wallpaper
13. He sips drinks with straw
14. He chews a gum for more than 10 minutes
15. He uses snapchat filters
16. He runs when crossing the road

Full post at www.entvibes.com.ng/must-read-50-mind-blowing-ways-identify-nigerian-gay-man/
Re: MUST READ: 56 Possible Ways To Identify A Nigerian Gay by mrstardz(m): 4:36am On Sep 27, 2017
Cc: lalasticlala seun pin to frontpage please.
Re: MUST READ: 56 Possible Ways To Identify A Nigerian Gay by chuks013: 4:50am On Sep 27, 2017
He stares at other dudes ASS
Re: MUST READ: 56 Possible Ways To Identify A Nigerian Gay by mrstardz(m): 4:54am On Sep 27, 2017
Cc: lalasticlala seun Ishilove Ijebabe move to homepage.. The research worths it.
Re: MUST READ: 56 Possible Ways To Identify A Nigerian Gay by marshalcarter: 5:21am On Sep 27, 2017
op....your brain is faulty...

abeg if you dey cross road wen trailer dey cum.....no run ooo...cat walk in flesh let your soul run for you

so if i dey go vigil pack chewing gum put for pocket...I don turn gay you need sumone to tell you dat ya madt

I bought soft drink last week and the mouth of the bottle was sumtin else...no glass cup..I used straw....coman judge me

oga op....I went for a concert...as a guest artiste...dem snap me wella...naim i use one of my pix do d.p....kill yaself...Maybe na ya papa skull i go use do d.p undecided rubbish

so drinkin fanta now don make me bcum gay?? issokay.....ya pikin go demand for fanta wen una go party naaa...shebbi na naija we dey

oga....if i baff for night....I dey rub powder from my head to my toe....hug transformer

for dis kyn wicked cold..naim you say make i baff with cold water? ice block fall on you.....infact...m alone...inside my rum...coverin myself with beta blanket....nd i applied vaseline on my lips cos cold don dry everything......m still lyin down with beta blanket coverin me.....coman do ya worst undecided

op is high on fanta

good morning nairalander wink smiley

2 Likes

Re: MUST READ: 56 Possible Ways To Identify A Nigerian Gay by mrstardz(m): 5:32am On Sep 27, 2017
marshalcarter:
op....your brain is faulty...

abeg if you dey cross road wen trailer dey cum.....no run ooo...cat walk in flesh let your soul run for you

so if i dey go vigil pack chewing gum put for pocket...I don turn gay you need sumone to tell you dat ya madt

I bought soft drink last week and the mouth of the bottle was sumtin else...no glass cup..I used straw....coman judge me

oga op....I went for a concert...as a guest artiste...dem snap me wella...naim i use one of my pix do d.p....kill yaself...Maybe na ya papa skull i go use do d.p undecided rubbish

so drinkin fanta now don make me bcum gay?? issokay.....ya pikin go demand for fanta wen una go party naaa...shebbi na naija we dey

oga....if i baff for night....I dey rub powder from my head to my toe....hug transformer

for dis kyn wicked cold..naim you say make i baff with cold water? ice block fall on you.....infact...m alone...inside my rum...coverin myself with beta blanket....nd i applied vaseline on my lips cos cold don dry everything......m still lyin down with beta blanket coverin me.....coman do ya worst undecided

op is high on fanta

good morning nairalander wink smiley

hahahaha..
This comment is lit.

The post says "possible was" tho.
Re: MUST READ: 56 Possible Ways To Identify A Nigerian Gay by potent5(m): 6:13am On Sep 27, 2017
"he drinks fanta". That one really got me. Omo! Hahaha
"56. They will definitely try to counter this post, but that doesnt change the facts."
Op, this 55th is merely Lai Mohammed propaganda.

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: 56 Possible Ways To Identify A Nigerian Gay by mrstardz(m): 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
Cc: lalasticlala seun
Re: MUST READ: 56 Possible Ways To Identify A Nigerian Gay by mrstardz(m): 5:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
lalasticlala biko nah.. Help an upcoming blog with small traffic abeg.. Push this to homepage
Re: MUST READ: 56 Possible Ways To Identify A Nigerian Gay by Probz(m): 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
I weep for Nigerians.
Re: MUST READ: 56 Possible Ways To Identify A Nigerian Gay by RedboneSmith(m): 9:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
Mschw.

(1) (Reply)

. / I’m On The Verge Of Suicide / Is Reincarnation Possible? Does It Truly Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.