Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) (9542 Views)

Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable / President Buhari Was On Life Support - Fayose Insists (Video) / If The Senate Insists On Summoning Me, They Are Foolish – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by Erifenz: 9:52am On Sep 27, 2017
There monthly salary is about 29,000,000 every month what do you expect to hear from them
Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by GetMeRight: 9:54am On Sep 27, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Then give an Igbo man the Presidency come next election.
The Islamic Party your people hate so much or your dearly PDP that has shown their ticket to the north?
Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by Naziridamos: 9:55am On Sep 27, 2017
Unity beggars
Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by introvertedsoul: 9:57am On Sep 27, 2017
Karlman:

EVERYTHING IS NEGOTIABLE
+1
Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 27, 2017
This is a very undemocratic statement. People should not live together under duress, but naturally if it is in the interest of all parties concerned. If we are all born free men and women, the terms of any union entered into should be sanctioned by everyone concerned. Unless someone is trying to tell us that a certain group is considered chattel.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by fk001(m): 9:58am On Sep 27, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Then give an Igbo man the Presidency come next election.

It is by vote not by nomination.

Thought you people said you own PDP, since it is your party an Igbo man should aspire for the president.
Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:01am On Sep 27, 2017
because the north has not started saying they want area a republic. .wait till the north discovers oil in their region then you will know if truly we are one nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by cockcrowatdawn(m): 10:04am On Sep 27, 2017
madridguy:
The unity of Nigeria is not negotiable but the senate should amend the law and let the pigs and idiots have their way. We Nigerians are tired of them, we no longer feel comfortable sharing same country with the terrorists.

Senate, let them GO.
My brother the quran does not teach us hatred,even if you want them to go not with the kind of spiteful and uncouth language you are using on them.
you sound so pained ,it is very bad.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by silasweb(m): 10:05am On Sep 27, 2017
I'm not surprise. But Re-structuring is definitely negotiable
Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by tiwiex(m): 10:06am On Sep 27, 2017
olujastro:
Everyone knows that Ipob members are the few illiterates among the Igbo population. While Ipob sympathizers are those who are still bitter that Buhari won the 2015 election instead of Gej.
*In Don Jazzy's voice* Awon IPOB, if you want Biafra come and collect it from the Nigerian Army.

Stop acting like an ostrich. I am not a fan of NK but this has gone beyond him. Everyone is who? Even Tinubu sef don use style bring in voice. Something is fundamentally wrong with our structure and we need to stop running from the discussion. Force is not sustainable and also exhibits a dictatorial tendency. I really thought Nigeria had come-of-age and we were getting better at the act of diplomacy. PMB exposed how the strength of the center can be arbitrarily abused without finding a constitutional fault. Eg. appointments. Yes, you can appoint anyone for many positions without respecting federal character but should you? He is legally right but lacks exhibition of an understanding of our diversity and has led to this current issue we are in. What IPOB has done is to bring an awareness to a need to review how the country functions. Buhari made it quite obvious too. The more they use force, the worse it gets. We are not at war bro. This does not have anything to do with secession too. That is not a possibility. but how can we function without people feeling an extreme level of marginalization?
Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by madridguy(m): 10:09am On Sep 27, 2017
Yah Ikwani fi Deen, am not pained nor hating. Their leader addressed them same way.

cockcrowatdawn:
My brother the quran does not teach us hatred,even if you want them to go not with the kind of spiteful and uncouth language you are using on them.
you sound so pained ,it is very bad.
Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by kikake: 10:10am On Sep 27, 2017
The same constitution that is causing groups to pull out of Nigeria is what Saraki asked them to respect.

Saraki/Senate urged those on agitation for separate states from Nigeria to follow constitutional means.

Which Constitution? The same constitution supervised by northern Nigeria's military dictators. The major bone of contention cannot be the solution for the contention.
Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 27, 2017
And someone here was thinking we were waiting on senate to approve it....what about SOUTH EAST GOVERNORS SAID NIGERIA UNITY IS NOT NEGOTIABLE ITS NOT SELLING ANYMORE.....PLS THE REFERENDUM IS NOT FOR SENATES, ITS NOT FOR NORTHERN LEADERS FORUM OR AREWA YOUTH, ITS NOT FOR AFENIFERE OR ODUA PEOPLE CONGRESS, ITS NOT FOR FULANI HERDSMEN NOR BOKOHARAM, ITS NOT FOR HOUSE OF REPS NOR HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY, ITS NOT FOR OHANEZE NDI IGBO NOR OHANEZE YOUTHS......GEHDAT IN UR SKULL DAH ITS FOR INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF BIAFRA....AM TIRED OF EVEN EXPLAINING TO THEIR IGNORANT SKULL....TEACHERS IN NIGERIA PASS THROUGH HELL TO TEACH THIS PEOPLE
Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 27, 2017
olujastro:
Everyone knows that Ipob members are the few illiterates among the Igbo population. While Ipob sympathizers are those who are still bitter that Buhari won the 2015 election instead of Gej.
*In Don Jazzy's voice* Awon IPOB, if you want Biafra come and collect it from the Nigerian Army.
Didn't GEj flawed buhari as well?
Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:20am On Sep 27, 2017
useless people .... Nigeria wealth is their shop
Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 27, 2017
Make una see papas wey no want their children to go and start their own lives.We no want una.Na by force?
Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by bigfish3k: 10:24am On Sep 27, 2017
madridguy:
The unity of Nigeria is not negotiable but the senate should amend the law and let the pigs and idiots have their way. We Nigerians are tired of them, we no longer feel comfortable sharing same country with the terrorists.

Senate, let them GO.

after u let the peaceful terrorists go. then u co-habit with the violent book haram that u are not tired of. congrats.
but why the hate speech that u have always condemned
Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by madridguy(m): 10:29am On Sep 27, 2017
Yes let the peaceful terrorist go, we will manage the violent boko haram. The peaceful terrorists kills more than the violent group.

bigfish3k:

after u let the peaceful terrorists go. then u co-habit with the violent book haram that u are not tired of. congrats.
but why the hate speech that u have always condemned
Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by jamace(m): 10:31am On Sep 27, 2017
This is only grammar. At the appropriate time, Nigeria will disintegrate.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by CrtlAltDel: 10:33am On Sep 27, 2017
madridguy:

Senate, let them GO.
Gbam……we are tired and no longer comfortable sharing same country with the terrorists……they dont even pay tax……. let them GO!!! grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by PHILipu1(m): 10:44am On Sep 27, 2017
nototribalist:
why exactly are you begging them for Unity? Give me two reasons why you want them to stay.
Nobody really want them to stay but people like me are just against it because i will feel so guilty when i would have to turn on my tv and see how they will be killing themselves with innocent women and children suffering like south-sudan and then the UN will still ask Nigeria as par neighbouring country to send peace keeping force to the Biafra republic to calm things down.
I still regret today why i was supporting and praying for black south-sudan to be free from their Arab main Sudan because the number of those killed since South-sudan independence has out numbered those killed during their struggles and i know the countries that also supported south-sudan independence are regretting too.

They know that Africans are power drunk.
Don't you know that there are men who are just waiting for biafra to come and then they will use all they have to push Kanu aside and that means war in a neighbouring country for we Nigerians?
Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by objobj: 10:58am On Sep 27, 2017
sammyj:
This is the worst set of Sinators. If i may ask them who will the flies support in the 1st place ?

is it because they are against secession?

Im very sure they are not SINATORS
Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by millomaniac: 11:03am On Sep 27, 2017
Weldone saraki !! weldone!!
That is how a sane person should act. Nigeria is not a dictatorship nor a monarchy. If some people want to seceed they should bring it to the table. And not send soldiers to massacre them.
Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by millomaniac: 11:04am On Sep 27, 2017
When it is tabled. It now boils down to game of wits.
Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by Shinapraise(m): 11:20am On Sep 27, 2017
This is pure hypocrisy how can the Senate says that Nigeria unity is not negotiable they must be mad for not realising they are mad most brilliant Nigerian are drop out because of this obnoxious policies and rigid government, to restructure they can't restructure to break up they can't if I have my way I will just dissolve this non existent entity called Nigeria because what is the essence of been a Nigerian in the first place common good road , employment opportunities we no get every thing is falling apart and they are not ready to acknowledge it. To hell with all the senators, house of rep and the presidency all together tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by Brugo(m): 11:21am On Sep 27, 2017
Igbos won't talk now. Your Senator Ekweremmadu has agreed to this and you guys are not calling him to order.

We can see that Biafra agitation is simply a political tool for PDP.
Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by PointZerom: 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
madridguy:

Senate, let them GO.

Buhari's baboons and monkeys don't disappoint at all.
Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by PointZerom: 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
Brugo:
Igbos won't talk now. Your Senator Ekweremmadu has agreed to this and you guys are not calling him to order.

We can see that Biafra agitation is simply a political tool for PDP.

Yes.... PDP formed biafra in 1967.
Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by PointZerom: 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Gbam……we are tired and no longer comfortable sharing same country with the terrorists……they dont even pay tax……. let them GO!!! grin grin grin

Buhari's baboons and monkeys are the same.
Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by Sagay212: 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
then improve the eastern region

Were you sleeping when Jonathan was president and did not do jack in the SE? Did you protest or cry about marginalisation during GEJ's government? Didn't you guys shout Jonathan till 2019 and no vacancy is aso rock even though Jona did nada for your region? you better keep quiet before I call python for you.

Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by Brugo(m): 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
PointZerom:

Yes.... PDP formed biafra in 1967.

Pretend to be intelligent, at least.
Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by PointZerom: 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
Brugo:

Pretend to be intelligent, at least.
E pain am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baru Shuts Down PPP Deal Expected To Redeem Nigeria’s Refineries / Abducted Ex-minister’s Son Regains Freedom / Muhammad Dingyadi: ₦4 Billion Approved For Fueling Police Vehicles In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.