Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,790 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) (9541 Views)

Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable / President Buhari Was On Life Support - Fayose Insists (Video) / If The Senate Insists On Summoning Me, They Are Foolish – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by Brugo(m): 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
PointZerom:

E pain am
Really, just try at least to say something sensible.
Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by PointZerom: 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
Sagay212:

Were you sleeping when Jonathan was president and did not do jack in the SE? Did you protest or cry about marginalisation during GEJ's government? Didn't you guys shout Jonathan till 2019 and no vacancy is aso rock even though Jona did nada for your region? you better keep quiet before I call python for you.

Goan watch the video of IPOB members killed in Ngwa High school ABA and tell me who was the president then and why they were killed?.
Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by Sagay212: 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
PointZerom:

Goan watch the video of IPOB members killed in Ngwa High school ABA and tell me who was the president then and why they were killed?.

Really...you want me to go watch video of some ngwa ngwa BS? You think I have time for your biafrau.d nonsense? Common!!!

Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by joe120120(m): 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
Africans .
To be Izolians is a disease .
educated literate .
only in their pocket .
their children school in USA their wife buy hand bag in Dubai himself travel for holiday in London .
Then were will non educated youth and them unborn children go to .
.zombie way na one way jolija ajolo
Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by Adaumunocha(f): 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
mokaflex:

why?
which group get presidency on a platter of gold.. im sure you dont have PVC
I actually do... tongue
Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
Sagay212:

Were you sleeping when Jonathan was president and did not do jack in the SE? Did you protest or cry about marginalisation during GEJ's government? Didn't you guys shout Jonathan till 2019 and no vacancy is aso rock even though Jona did nada for your region? you better keep quiet before I call python for you.
who built the intl airport in southeast,who atleast made igbos feel power by giving an indigene from there chief of army staff,chief of logistics e.t.c....Abeg dont come and vex me with ur cow man from duara
Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by Sagay212: 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
who built the intl airport in southeast,who atleast made igbos feel power by giving an indigene from there chief of army staff,chief of logistics e.t.c....Abeg dont come and vex me with ur cow man from duara

So biafrau.d madness is about chief of army staff and other appointments? Lol. You should have gotten your Biafrau.d when you had the chance. So the FG according to you is presently not doing anything in the SE? Hatred is the problem you ipods have and nothing more.
Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
Sagay212:

So biafrau.d madness is about chief of army staff and other appointments? Lol. You should have gotten your Biafrau.d when you had the chance. So the FG according to you is presently not doing anything in the SE? Hatred is the problem you ipods have and nothing more.
yes doing nothing aside state allocations the useless governors are eating for themselves.... people just surviving on their own hustle.
Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by nototribalist: 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
PHILipu1:

Nobody really want them to stay but people like me are just against it because i will feel so guilty when i would have to turn on my tv and see how they will be killing themselves with innocent women and children suffering like south-sudan and then the UN will still ask Nigeria as par neighbouring country to send peace keeping force to the Biafra republic to calm things down.
I still regret today why i was supporting and praying for black south-sudan to be free from their Arab main Sudan because the number of those killed since South-sudan independence has out numbered those killed during their struggles and i know the countries that also supported south-sudan independence are regretting too.

They know that Africans are power drunk.
Don't you know that there are men who are just waiting for biafra to come and then they will use all they have to push Kanu aside and that means war in a neighbouring country for we Nigerians?
how can you be feeling for people that are by one billion times better than you people. Is it that agbo medicine is affecting you people brains
Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by PHILipu1(m): 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
nototribalist:
how can you be feeling for people that are by one billion times better than you people. Is it that agbo medicine is affecting you people brains
I give it to you guys when it comes to money rituals,armed robbery,kidnapping,drug pushing etc.
Apart from all this north,west and south are better than you guys.
Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by nototribalist: 3:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
PHILipu1:

I give it to you guys when it comes to money rituals,armed robbery,kidnapping,drug pushing etc.
Apart from all this north,west and south are better than you guys.
story, skull miners
Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by PHILipu1(m): 3:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
nototribalist:
story, skull miners
IPOB TERRORIST. Already out of points.
Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by Igbodicool(m): 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
Only truth will heal the land, which unity are we talking about?
Lugard moulded Nigeria with his concubine without our consent it is time for us the Indigeneous People of Nigeria to sit down and discuss our corporate existence anyone saying otherwise is living in the fool's paradise.
Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by CrtlAltDel: 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
PointZerom:

[s]Buhari's baboons and monkeys are the same.[/s]
Kanus pigs too grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by blacknp(m): 11:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
orisa37:
Agreed.:
But Devolution & Decentralisation of Power to State Governance must be achieved before 2019
Power should be taken from who and given to who?the Federal Government should give up their powers to the States,and from the States to the Local Government,or you think the Governor's are ready to relinquish any power to the Local Government or the law makers that are elected should give up their powers to a bunch of selected people like what Nicolas Maduro did in Venezuela?,nothing like devolution of power will ever happen.

The constitution whose provisions are cardinal has already separated the powers, so those criminal pdp politicians trying to change the narrative from accountability to restructuring should stop and come and account for 16 years of misuse of power. BARAWOS. Why did they not restructure when they were holding the reigns of government?what does namadi Sambo feel about the so called restructuring? MUMUS.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by blacknp(m): 11:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
They are the real Nigerians. Along with religious leaders.

The ones that have everything. Proper education for their kids, proper healthcare, security. A great and awesome life.

A government will always exist. It the citizens that die.. Aligning with the government assures you of the next best thing to immortality - a great lazy life, where you become God of your community and tribe by representing them at the altar of falsehood and mediocrity that is the Nigerian government.

Nigeria's unity is not negotiable? Of course, it isn't. One stupid English man left his village in England and came here to make us one. So we call him Lord Lugard. God created humans, Lord Lugard Nigerians.

He may have died childless, but Nigeria was the best property he gave to his evil white witch in England, his Queen.

UNITY no be by compulsion and fear, that one na pretence. You discuss, share ideas, understand each other. Nigerian leaders really have no clue. The followers less so.
But your fore father's are the ones that signed the protectorate treaties with the British under queen Victoria to protect them from continuously been taken into slavery by their neighbours from the Benin Empire and Old Oyo Empire?

The British gave you ibos warrant chiefs because you were such a fragmented society with no clear rulers unlike the Yorubas and Hausas that had an organized system of governance. Only if you took time to read your history.
Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by sonofluc1fer: 12:05am On Sep 28, 2017
blacknp:
But your fore father's are the ones that signed the protectorate treaties with the British under queen Victoria to protect them from continuously been taken into slavery by their neighbours from the Benin Empire and Old Oyo Empire?

The British gave you ibos warrant chiefs because you were such a fragmented society with no clear rulers unlike the Yorubas and Hausas that had an organized system of governance. Only if you took time to read your history.
Lol. This is your story. Not history.

Move on with your twattle, fellow Nigerian. smiley
Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by jumobi1(m): 12:52am On Sep 28, 2017
Basically we are best friends whether you like it or not. Don't argue with me. If you do, i'll fight so we remain best friend because our unity is non negotiable.

Nigeria is a silly country. Sadly I must thank my parents for getting me out.
Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by orisa37: 5:58am On Sep 28, 2017
Nigerians, not APC, elect the President for The Nigerian State.
And so, Nigerians must continue to elect The Governors and Local Government Chairmen for their respective State positions.
Even The Caliphate and all The NW States have agreed to Devolution and Decentralisation.
Why should I be more content with being a Road block Taut on Federal highway duping unsuspecting citizens than work in a Ranch, a Farm or a Factory in my own grassroot local government?
The rules still remain, Devolution or not, that FG, SG & LG must develop Nigeria with Democracy and Social Justice-section:14 of our Constitution.
No one is reducing anyone's Power. We are simply rearranging Authorities and Responsibilities for all of us to support democracy and social justice.
Re: Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) by bigfish3k: 6:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
madridguy:
Yes let the peaceful terrorist go, we will manage the violent boko haram. The peaceful terrorists kills more than the violent group.

expantiate how they kill more, except u are turning logic on its head

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Restricts Military Participation In Bayelsa, Kogi Gov Elections To Patrol / Muhammad Dingyadi: ₦4 Billion Approved For Fueling Police Vehicles In 2021 / EFCC Invites Board Secretary, Sylvanus Tagun, Over Immigration Jobs Tragedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.