Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Lagos Traffic: Nigeria To Divert Cargo To Warri, Calabar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Traffic: Nigeria To Divert Cargo To Warri, Calabar (3111 Views)

Kyari: FG Will Divert ₦457 Billion Petrol Subsidy To Other Sectors / Reps To Probe Moribund State Of Port Harcourt,warri,calabar,onitsha Inland Ports / Special Report: How NASS Forced Buhari To Divert N121 Billion Meant For The Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Lagos Traffic: Nigeria To Divert Cargo To Warri, Calabar by verygudbadguy(m): 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
RomeSankara:

Why are you making sound like Lagos is developed place when in reality 90 percent of streets in Lagos are mud ruts and[b] I am sure u currently live in on earth sef[/b]
Why aren't you addressing the issue on ground? Why can't you be truthful to yourself for once? If 90% of streets in Lagos are mud ruts, then the rest of the country is a slum.

I don't understand the bolded but then, If you referring to where i am living, I'd say it is good place for someone in my level. Are you happy now?
Re: Lagos Traffic: Nigeria To Divert Cargo To Warri, Calabar by ThaRealNyke: 9:56pm On May 16, 2021
(+234) 08069829826 - Call / Text / WhatsApp Martins for more information on Clearing and Forwarding, Import and Export, Air Freight and Sea Cargo delivery with proper documentation at Customs Apapa Wharf, Lagos Nigeria port authority.

Everyone deserves an easy way of Clearing their goods in Wharf Apapa Lagos, Nigeria. From a Container of Tokunbo Cars, New Cars, Trucks, equipment and gadgets, electronics, building materials and all types of goods in vogue at the normal charges.

(+234) 08069829826 - Call / Text / WhatsApp Martins for more information.
VANLEX GLOBAL EXPRESS NIG. LTD.
Office Address: 21, Complex Office, TINCAN Island, Apapa Lagos.

We are here on Earth to help each other!
Our presences in virtually Sea and Airports in Nigeria have facilitated the increase in our list of clientele far and wide, mainly those importing to Nigeria.

I help the Importers and Exporters with all Customs Brokers services , as well as statutory agencies for the provision of logistics support and documentations of exportation and importation of goods. I render Custom Licensed clearing and Forwarding services.

(+234) 08069829826 - Call / Text / WhatsApp Martins for more information.
VANLEX GLOBAL EXPRESS NIG. LTD.
Office Address: 21, Complex Office, TINCAN Island, Apapa Lagos.
Re: Lagos Traffic: Nigeria To Divert Cargo To Warri, Calabar by Christistruth00: 10:09pm On May 16, 2021
gists:

While I am a supporter of this administration, I don't think Fashola is sincere with this call. Or at best just to divert incoming cargo temporarily to other states and when the roads are finished, they will simply return to status quo. This is a government that is proposing another port in Badagry. Is it that they don't know the traffic implications for the state? If it is for the development of SW (as people tell me), why not take the coming port to Ondo state because they also have access to the sea? At over 20million residence, Lagos is already too congested. I am not an expert in the shipping industry but from a laymans perspective, it makes no sense to have another port in addition to the existing well-function ports in tiny Lagos.

I'm sorry maybe I am myopic and not seeing the bigger picture so I will appreciate an intelligent explanation. The only reason I can think of is if its is for political reasons. Since Lagos has now become like a fortress for APC and Ondo (even Ogun) may not always be guaranteed to be ruled by APC government.

Badagry Port is a Privately financed Port ,Ondo State is also Working on one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Tony Nwoye A.k.a Ayaka Nsugbe Will Win Anambra Guber With A Landslide / Caption This Photo Secondus And Saraki handshake / APC: See Names Shortlisted To Replace Adams Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.