Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

South-East Governors Unveil Plans To Rehabilitate IPOB Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Governors Unveil Plans To Rehabilitate IPOB Members (16373 Views)

US: Why We Are Helping Nigeria Rehabilitate Repentant Terrorists / 2019: Buhari, Atiku Unveil Plans As Campaigns Begin / FG Moves To Rehabilitate Enugu Airport, Plans To Destroy Illegal Structures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Governors Unveil Plans To Rehabilitate IPOB Members by PointZerom: 7:01am On Sep 27, 2017
ProWalker:

Sharrrrraaaaaapp
The video we've been seen haz proven that igboland is sitting on a time bomb with the level of jobless youths ww see during the jogging exercise you call protests.
Yoi can't know better than the governors and stop playing ostrich

Your Own youths are doing great, thank God.
Re: South-East Governors Unveil Plans To Rehabilitate IPOB Members by omofunaab(m): 7:04am On Sep 27, 2017
South East Governors are more interested in having more parasitic states
Re: South-East Governors Unveil Plans To Rehabilitate IPOB Members by dometome: 7:08am On Sep 27, 2017
GavelSlam:

Big deal.

Doesn't mean you aren't jobless.
I can't survive where I am without a job, but not only do I survive, I thrive! So I have a very good job, If you want to knkw what I am talking about, go to the car section and ask Gazzuz about cocoduck. I do the same thing as he does, here there is electricity 100% of the time, in fact the only time, there was no electric power was when a car violently hit an electric pole, and it broke and fell, thereby cutting the wires, it happened around 4 in the evening, but I can assure you that by 2am, power supply was back, I am learning JavaScript and Python now and I do it on my gaming desktop computer that sits at my office(not a laptop), so can you boast of that in that animal cage called naliejerià? I joined IPOB because I was very sad that I can be enjoying these things in another person's country, while in my place there is no such thing, you people live like animals, I am telling the undiluted truth, we want you to be humans, we want you poeple to realize your potentials as a people,unfortunately you hate us and tag us jobless for it.

3 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Unveil Plans To Rehabilitate IPOB Members by chukuli(m): 7:12am On Sep 27, 2017
littlewonders:
Facts: Do you know Nigeria is the only country that has produce the highest number of senseless funny leaders.
senseless Na understatement.
Re: South-East Governors Unveil Plans To Rehabilitate IPOB Members by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 27, 2017
GavelSlam:

Did you lot not vote for them?

Or are you saying you lot cannot be democratic?
Yes we voted them jus like you did,but now we are awake and we do not want anymore nonsense In the southeastern part....the funny thing is after voting,the government installs their own interest the north always have interest,we are stopping that..we do not take poo here
Re: South-East Governors Unveil Plans To Rehabilitate IPOB Members by Dalek(m): 7:20am On Sep 27, 2017
rehabilitate ke?? shey won ya abirun tele ni? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Unveil Plans To Rehabilitate IPOB Members by GavelSlam: 7:23am On Sep 27, 2017
dometome:
I can't survive where I am without a job, but not only do I survive, I thrive! So I have a very good job, If you want to knkw what I am talking about, go to the car section and ask Gazzuz about cocoduck. I do the same thing as he does, here there is electricity 100% of the time, in fact the only time, there was no electric power was when a car violently hit an electric pole, and it broke and fell, thereby cutting the wires, it happened around 4 in the evening, but I can assure you that by 2am, power supply was back, I am learning JavaScript and Python now and I do it on my gaming desktop computer that sits at my office(not a laptop), so can you boast of that in that animal cage called naliejerià? I joined IPOB because I was very sad that I can be enjoying these things in another person's country, while in my place there is no such thing, you people live like animals, I am telling the undiluted truth, we want you to be humans, we want you poeple to realize your potentials as a people,unfortunately you hate us and tag us jobless for it.

There's nothing spectacular about anything you claim to be doing.

Sometimes you guys act as if you are the only one that's been abroad or actually happen to be.

Some of us simply refuse to disclose our income, location or profession for various reasons.

So with all the logic and algorithms one learning to program would undertake, you still reason in a manner that defies logic and embraces sentiments.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Governors Unveil Plans To Rehabilitate IPOB Members by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 27, 2017
Dalek:
rehabilitate ke?? shey won ya abirun tele ni? grin grin grin
For your mind you funny?what has abirun got to do with rehabilitating....omashe o.....
Re: South-East Governors Unveil Plans To Rehabilitate IPOB Members by GavelSlam: 7:25am On Sep 27, 2017
snoopylinus:

Yes we voted them jus like you did,but now we are awake and we do not want anymore nonsense In the southeastern part....the funny thing is after voting,the government installs their own interest the north always have interest,we are stopping that..we do not take poo here

If I hear.

Come November you guys will still vote in Anambra.

If you weren't interested in your leaders why have you abstained from picketing or indeed sacking the State House?

2 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Unveil Plans To Rehabilitate IPOB Members by dometome: 7:25am On Sep 27, 2017
ProWalker:

You are part of a dangerous terrorist group that the govt of wherever you are living should be deported back to the zoo so you can come and practice what you preach
Come home, you need the rehabilitation too
Nonsense
fools! we went to the U.N. office and protested very peacefully, after that we went to tge zoo embassy and protested, the idiot that calls himself the ambassador called the police, they came with all their riot gear and when they arrived, the saw us with flags, placards drums and trumpets singing and dancing, after 10 mins they left the place. Shame on you nigerians, you people are treated like animals and now you live like animals. Tufiakwa!
Re: South-East Governors Unveil Plans To Rehabilitate IPOB Members by dometome: 7:29am On Sep 27, 2017
GavelSlam:

There's nothing spectacular about anything you claim to be doing.

Sometimes you guys act as if you are the only one that's been abroad or actually happen to be.

Some of us simply refuse to disclose our income, location or profession for various reasons.

So with all the logic and algorithms one learning to program would undertake, you still reason in a manner that defies logic and embraces sentiments.
I never came here to claim to be rich, you said I was jobless, being a member of IPOB is a very great thing. I have learnt a lot since I joined, you see a lot of men debating and passing knowledge around, I am so happy that I joined, my only regret is that I did not join earlier.
Re: South-East Governors Unveil Plans To Rehabilitate IPOB Members by Dalek(m): 7:33am On Sep 27, 2017
snoopylinus:

For your mind you funny?what has abirun got to do with rehabilitating....omashe o.....

awon weyre ati abirun pelu awon ala'ini ise lowa. ni awa mo tan need rehabilitation ke? shey iwon be la'rin won? heya aye ma nika /(-_-)\
Re: South-East Governors Unveil Plans To Rehabilitate IPOB Members by GavelSlam: 7:34am On Sep 27, 2017
dometome:
I never came here to claim to be rich, you said I was jobless, being a member of IPOB is a very great thing. I have learnt a lot since I joined, you see a lot of men debating and passing knowledge around, I am so happy that I joined, my only regret is that I did not join earlier.

OK.

In other words, you are fighting for your brothers back home not so?

Well, those are the ones the governors want to rehabilitate.

Or you don't want them to be rehabilitated?

2 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Unveil Plans To Rehabilitate IPOB Members by dometome: 7:46am On Sep 27, 2017
GavelSlam:

OK.

In other words, you are fighting for your brothers back home not so?

Well, those are the ones the governors want to rehabilitate.

Or you don't want them to be rehabilitated?
Why are you so obstinate? Is that you cannot understand or you are just acting up?
Re: South-East Governors Unveil Plans To Rehabilitate IPOB Members by Lawsimon(m): 7:52am On Sep 27, 2017
hahahahahahahahahahahaha! i no fit laugh again. These Governors are dumb. waiting to see rehabilitated IPOB members. square peg in a round hole...
Re: South-East Governors Unveil Plans To Rehabilitate IPOB Members by fk001(m): 8:00am On Sep 27, 2017
PureMe01:
I will remind u of dis statement someday soon.u made same statement wen he was imprisoned. u made a tougher one wen he was released on ridiculous bail conditions yet IPOB grew stronger. hope u are ready to shift d goalpost again soon?
he was in prison for two years, dat didn't stop IPOB.so even after ten years IPOB will only be a more formidable movement. Biafra is a religion,not Human.

Like serious, but i know that you too have noticed the changes you just don't want to say it.

Anyway all the best in your fairy tale
Re: South-East Governors Unveil Plans To Rehabilitate IPOB Members by PureMe01: 8:20am On Sep 27, 2017
fk001:

Like serious, but i know that you too have noticed the changes you just don't want to say it.

d only change which is normal is d huddle which d FG is playing a role in that surely was expected.freedom doesn't come easy,we already know dat.sooner,he will be out.then I will hear from u again
Re: South-East Governors Unveil Plans To Rehabilitate IPOB Members by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:24am On Sep 27, 2017
Hahahahahahaha
Re: South-East Governors Unveil Plans To Rehabilitate IPOB Members by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 27, 2017
Re: South-East Governors Unveil Plans To Rehabilitate IPOB Members by cytell56: 8:26am On Sep 27, 2017
Re: South-East Governors Unveil Plans To Rehabilitate IPOB Members by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 27, 2017
fk001:

There are no changes.
IPOB is an ideology and many have bought into it. An ideology is not defeated in war, Rather it is defeated by correcting the root cause.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Unveil Plans To Rehabilitate IPOB Members by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 27, 2017
ProWalker:

Sharrrrraaaaaapp
The video we've been seen haz proven that igboland is sitting on a time bomb with the level of jobless youths ww see during the jogging exercise you call protests.
Yoi can't know better than the governors and stop playing ostrich

guy why all the hate?
why are u carrying biafra matter for head like this??
Whybso much bile n yet ur insisting that these same people should remain in the same country wit u
Re: South-East Governors Unveil Plans To Rehabilitate IPOB Members by urchman3000(m): 8:32am On Sep 27, 2017
[b][/b][quote author=GavelSlam post=60867063][b]Just as we thought.

Jobless youths.

Please rehabilitate them.

They need a future. [/b]parasitic afonja spotted, time shall tell soon, just bear in mind, Nigeria will not exist forever. Keep that as a memory. ]
Re: South-East Governors Unveil Plans To Rehabilitate IPOB Members by Bizibi(m): 8:32am On Sep 27, 2017
How much?
Re: South-East Governors Unveil Plans To Rehabilitate IPOB Members by Omoluabi16(m): 8:32am On Sep 27, 2017
Not just financial stipends. Their minds need to be rehabilitated. Let the government purge out all the hatred and brainwash from their leader Mr kanu. These thieving governors should also make the eastern region functional to prevent any sort of re-occurrence.
Re: South-East Governors Unveil Plans To Rehabilitate IPOB Members by GavelSlam: 8:33am On Sep 27, 2017
urchman3000:
[/b]

[b]As an itshekiri man, I can never be considered a parasite.

2 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Unveil Plans To Rehabilitate IPOB Members by samstels: 8:35am On Sep 27, 2017
Blue3k2:

Source: https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/09/biafra-seast-govs-unveil-plans-rehabilitate-ipob-members/

Another avenue to steal the remaining funds in preparation for 2019
Re: South-East Governors Unveil Plans To Rehabilitate IPOB Members by excelinfotech(m): 8:38am On Sep 27, 2017
THIS BOY HAS BEEN MISSING FROM HOME FOR SOME WEEKS NOW. HIS NAME IS DAPO OLAWORE. ANY INFORMATION ON HIS HEREABOUT SHOULD PLS CON TACT THIS FOLLOWING NOS: 08154391866, 08034114031 OR 08036086542. THANKS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Unveil Plans To Rehabilitate IPOB Members by Shaev7(m): 8:39am On Sep 27, 2017
littlewonders:
Facts: Do you know Nigeria is the only country that has produce the highest number of senseless funny leaders.
Agreed!
Yes I know.
Re: South-East Governors Unveil Plans To Rehabilitate IPOB Members by dometome: 8:40am On Sep 27, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
The south east governors are the most usless governors on earth.
Do you think those agitators are hungry?

I pity Igbo People. I saw amnesty given to bokoran by FG

I saw amrnesty given to Niger delta militants by FG, even our people were sent abraod as part of the programme to study.

I saw Opc given given armnesty.

But South East Governors, after military invasion of your state and the killing of your people,
You governors are talking of rehabilitation of your people by state governors who cant even pay salaries.

Shame on Igbo Governors. You are the problem of your people
Exactly. Well, will they come and drag us out if the house for boycotting the election?

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Unveil Plans To Rehabilitate IPOB Members by 2shure: 8:42am On Sep 27, 2017
Igbos
And amateur bss
Being kushing too much lately.
Dia midget sized leader cownu
Over kushed and ran into exile.
Dumb ass youths
Terrorists group
Now dey gonnabe labelled
Rehab niggis
Rehab bss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Service Of Songs For Alex Ekwueme In London (Photos) / Service Chiefs Meet At Force Headquarters Over Kaduna Train Attack Abductees / JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.