Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) (38041 Views)

Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion / Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 27, 2017
So you spend all these years in school so you can come & tap Palm wine after graduation.

Why waste money like that, give the knowledge to some1 who will put it to good use & not on Palm trees.

This kind shyt is all those SAED people way dey camp fault, they brainwash coppers into thinking job no dey. So you can go & tap Palm wine for their kids.

Fight for the job, get the job, then top it together with ur other Palm wine business, atlest dis way ur time & money from school isn't totally worthless
Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 8:17am On Sep 27, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Let him be creative and look for something else to do joor.

Why spend 4 years in a University like UNN and tap palmwine undecided
'creative' 'something else'. If this isn't creative, then I don't know what is.The man is married and is doing his bit. So what is the problem??

1 Like

Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 8:18am On Sep 27, 2017
AuroraB:
What!? shocked
I'm not against this but I'm afraid of the accident from the climbing.
He could take a fall shocked lipsrsealed
God I beg oooo embarassed
They have this hard safety harness with rough patches. It's tedious but you have no idea the thrills that goes with drinking palm wine from the source. tongue
Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 27, 2017
Supersuave2:
10 to 15k daily?

let's say he makes 10k everyday,

10k*7= 70k a week
10k*30=300k a month

let's say he spends 5k to buy panadol and tramadol to stay sharp, he still has not less than 300k a month considering he makes more than 10k a day.

Omo, this business wan make sense o! But where I wan see palm tree now,angry and I dunno how to climb sefcry

Lol!! The guy sef dey make money!!
Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by fk001(m): 8:20am On Sep 27, 2017
FortifiedCity:

Is he complaining, I guess you want him to dress cooperate and be collecting 30k monthly?

Not everyone want to enslave himself, palm wine tapping pays more to him.

And it is UI not UNN

5 Likes

Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 27, 2017
FortifiedCity:

he makes close to 300k monthly and you asking him to do what?

1 Like

Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by Akolawole(m): 8:20am On Sep 27, 2017
Well done !

The determination he put in this will be a grateful asset for future endeavours.

He can even employ and manage local , younger and less educated folks .
Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by juman(m): 8:20am On Sep 27, 2017
Destroyed country.

Thats was ipob is fighting for.

Better life for people.
Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 27, 2017
do you guys know how much palm wine tapers make in a month.

the guy is self employ and making his cool money, the least he can make in a month is 200k, depending on how effective he works.

while most of u here are carrying CVs looking for 40k monthly

6 Likes

Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 8:22am On Sep 27, 2017
Moreoffaith:
With all this thing wey this young man go through now, one useless girl go come say na 500k wedding gown she wan wear for event of less than 12 hrs....

Every lady on her way to ruin your life will surely die by thunder and not by fire.

AMEN.
Abroad wife don't come cheap.
Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by fadaflowz(m): 8:25am On Sep 27, 2017
N70,000 per week and you re still looking for a better job? Weh don sir!
Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by timifakay(m): 8:26am On Sep 27, 2017
I wonder how much he'll be earning if palm wine tapping can be mechanized.
Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:27am On Sep 27, 2017
ZeeBaba17:
some business are very lucrative just that pple tend to look down on it, imagine a palm wine tapper making close to #250k per month yet bankers are scrambling for #80k job. my advice to him though is to use the education he has acquired to repackaged himself and the business and he'll be the envy of his school colleagues

He will soon train and employ youths and become CEO.

But come o! His hosts and customers made it possible.

Hail the most accmodsting tribe on planet earth!

Hail Afonjas!

wink

1 Like

Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by keniwonder(m): 8:27am On Sep 27, 2017
LMAO... u be clown I swear.
Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 8:27am On Sep 27, 2017
FortifiedCity:

like kidnapping or yahoo Yahoo or join badoo boys,if u ve connection link him up angry
Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by keniwonder(m): 8:29am On Sep 27, 2017
BornAgainMay:
Keep it up bro.

You can add hunting to it

U be clown I swear
Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by Adadioranma79(f): 8:31am On Sep 27, 2017
Its UI
FortifiedCity:

Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by Moreoffaith(m): 8:34am On Sep 27, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Abroad wife don't come cheap.

If the abroad woman understand the stress men go through before they can safe a 100k, she will surely manage 20k wedding gown for the day.
Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by wildchild1: 8:34am On Sep 27, 2017
There's no excuse for unemployment

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by CDCEO001: 8:36am On Sep 27, 2017
If he likes what he is doing, he can change the way people sell palm wines. He can use his own brand name for the bottles, with his company name to label it, make it look clean and hygienic.
I have probably tasted palm wine like 2 times in my whole life, the don't look attractive to me and i don't crave for it like most people from my region.
Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by 2lateBiafra: 8:37am On Sep 27, 2017
How comes he didn't met with gudlck jona
Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by 2lateBiafra: 8:40am On Sep 27, 2017
How him go get work with THIRD CLASS DEGREEE IN PALMWINE TAPPING
Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by somehow: 8:45am On Sep 27, 2017
How does he make #10k daily from tapping palm wine?

How long does it take to tap 5 kg of palmy?
The distance you go to before you get to see a good one to tap?

I doubt this story.

Weird that a graduate will end up doing a job you don't know formal education for. It means your years in the university didn't really reform you. We go to the university to reform our brains and thought process so as to be able to do what unlearned people can't do.

If you went to the university, yet do things as unlearned, then you have wasted time, money and efforts in school.
Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by somehow: 8:49am On Sep 27, 2017
Do you need to attend university to know how to tap palmy? Wetin oldies dey do with ease for villages.. Not that it's a bad job but to make it look like its something "creative" just cos he's a graduate is wrong. Creativity is doing what unlearned people can't do.
Omoluabi16:
'creative' 'something else'. If this isn't creative, then I don't know what is.The man is married and is doing his bit. So what is the problem??
Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by reality17(m): 8:49am On Sep 27, 2017
biacan:

just don't know why I can't stop loving this guys memo that you posted here......his face makes me laugh.....and his lips are so fleshy

Thief.. He's married. Check d nxt door.. Lagos girls and husband snatching are like pot and fire
Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by Adadioranma79(f): 8:50am On Sep 27, 2017
Humility, courage, tenacity pays. He dug deep, adviced and told himself the truth and he is reaping good rewards that gives him peace from it. Most of you saying he cud have done better than paying himself in his choosen profession won't tell yourselves the truth now, you all still wake up b4 5am, tie ur fragile necks wit long ties over a less than 50k job for a boss who you prolly older than

4 Likes

Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 8:51am On Sep 27, 2017
Truckpusher:
They have this hard safety harness with rough patches. It's tedious but you have no idea the thrills that goes with drinking palm wine from the source. tongue
The climbing rope (ete-nkwu)? It gets cut sometimes embarassed shocked
The risk pass the thrills of downing it ooooo grin
The wife go dey fear when he goes climbing sad embarassed
Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 8:59am On Sep 27, 2017
AuroraB:
The climbing rope (ete-nkwu)? It gets cut sometimes embarassed shocked
The risk pass the thrills of downing it ooooo grin
The wife go dey fear when he goes climbing sad embarassed
Well, that isn't totally out of place but they do inspect it before use.
Which wife go fear ? as long as pepper is dropping an average woman will look the other way. grin
Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 9:00am On Sep 27, 2017
How many "real" first class holders do we have in this country?

I call most of them first class CRAMMERS... Its ok to be a palm wine tapper, but what "improvement has he effected in that field??

Put a "brainiac" anywhere and he /she must effect real changes.
Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by narrowpathy(m): 9:05am On Sep 27, 2017
This guy should mechanize this palm wine business, package his product and plan on exportation. He should also plan to employ 2 or 3 people, and after he has packaged his palmy in chivita like fruit juice packs and bottles, supply to supermarkets nationwide. He should register his palm wine company with CAC and do thorough branding. Palmy is this man's calling. Hehehe

2 Likes

Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by rigarmortis: 9:06am On Sep 27, 2017
brainpulse:
This is a very good & worthy one while your tribes men derived pleasure in illegal job activities you have taken up courage and pride in good work.

the ones struggling are trying...the ones that have made it are illegal, i guess innoson must have sold coke at some point, before moving from conductor to millionaire.

excellent thinking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Things You Should Never Discuss In The Office / High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend / Anambra Lawyer Slumps, Dies In Court Room During Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.