Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) (38047 Views)

Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion / Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by nototribalist: 9:09am On Sep 27, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
cool we Afonja train people to be useful/respectful to to the society.Those ones Dat Kal themselves Igbos miscreants following dat lunatic, hunchback school dropout terrorist better think twice..God bless u Nkem okechukwu.U'll shine
mumuu you lazy Afonjas are there with him in Ibadan but can't lift a finger. It took an Igbo boy to come to your home town to start such business and even buying all your lands, tomorrow una go come out begin shout omo Igbo is dominating us. Ndi nzuzu

3 Likes

Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by chiteny(m): 9:10am On Sep 27, 2017
potent5:

Seriously? After waec and jamb wahala, escaping and avoiding cult boys in university and then NYSC wahala in the north, etc. and you say "nice one bro" ?

Yes nice one. Will you prefer after waec, jamb, cult groups in University and NYSC you wait for 3-8years applying for jobs only to finally settle for one that pays 80k per month? Use your head. There are hardly any white collar jobs available. If after all the ordeal with obtaining a paper certificate you cannot put food on your own table,, of what use is that paper? Drop your pride and the paper and get busy and dirty.

If you must know he earns probably and average of 250k every month. While people that reason like you beg uncle's for food to eat for 3-8year before landing a 80k job out of frustration.

What this guy in the next couple of months and see what he turns out to be. It's not about what he does now, but the vision and drive he has in his great mind.

1 Like

Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 9:14am On Sep 27, 2017
Moreoffaith:

If the abroad woman understand the stress men go through before they can safe a 100k, she will surely manage 20k wedding gown for the day.
Her brain no reason that one.
Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by Moreoffaith(m): 9:16am On Sep 27, 2017
grin grin grin

Adaumunocha:
Her brain no reason that one.
Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by balogun16(m): 9:19am On Sep 27, 2017
biacan:

just don't know why I can't stop loving this guys memo that you posted here......his face makes me laugh.....and his lips are so fleshy
you want to suck his dick? I have same same lip as him.I am a good boob sucker. my dick is here for you. you can suck mine. I am always avaible . pm me
Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by potent5(m): 9:19am On Sep 27, 2017
chiteny:

Yes nice one. Will you prefer after waec, jamb, cult groups in University and NYSC you wait for 3-8years applying for jobs only to finally settle for one that pays 80k per month? Use your head. There are hardly any white collar jobs available. If after all the ordeal with obtaining a paper certificate you cannot put food on your own table,, of what use is that paper? Drop your pride and the paper and get busy and dirty.

If you must know he earns probably and average of 250k every month. While people that reason like you beg uncle's for food to eat for 3-8year before landing a 80k job out of frustration.

What this guy in the next couple of months and see what he turns out to be. It's not about what he does now, but the vision and drive he has in his great mind.
I hear you. 250k per month. You're right. That's a Goldmine you have there. Are you in partnership with him? You seem to know about his business and revenue so well.
Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 9:27am On Sep 27, 2017
So all the knowledge he acquire in university will just be wasting in his head abi?

Na wa o
Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by Chinny5(f): 9:28am On Sep 27, 2017
[quote author=ZeeBaba17 post=60869915]some business are very lucrative just that pple tend to look down on it, imagine a palm wine tapper making close to #250k per month yet bankers are scrambling for #80k job. my advice to him though is to use the education he has acquired to repackaged himself and the business and he'll be the envy of his school colleagues[/quote

Yes cheesy
Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by Smartademu(m): 9:29am On Sep 27, 2017
Supersuave2:
10 to 15k daily?

let's say he makes 10k everyday,

10k*7= 70k a week
10k*30=300k a month

let's say he spends 5k to buy panadol and tramadol to stay sharp, he still has not less than 300k a month considering he makes more than 10k a day.

Omo, this business wan make sense o! But where I wan see palm tree now,angry and I dunno how to climb sefcry
Hehehehehe, palm wine tappers wey do de tap wine all dem life for village for don become millionaires na.
Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by chiteny(m): 9:33am On Sep 27, 2017
potent5:

I hear you. 250k per month. You're right. That's a Goldmine you have there. Are you in partnership with him? You seem to know about his business and revenue so well.
I know this will be hard for you to comprehend. Little drops of water make a might ocean. A little here and a little there that's how a mansion is built. If he says he earns average of 10k per day, is it too difficult for you to estimate how much a month he makes?

Like I said it's not about what he is doing now but where his mind is fixed at in the coming future. This is his beginning days with plans to get a better and bigger future

3 Likes

Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by vchykp(m): 9:40am On Sep 27, 2017
kariability in anya adam..
i rep kegites..
sf agent on d megafone
Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by signz: 9:45am On Sep 27, 2017
Adebola02:
I'll strongly advise him to rebrand his business

That will go a long way in promoting his business

Apart from re branding, he can go to Universities or Fabricators/technicians and ask them about the possibility of tapping the palm wine with a machine or Instrument. I believe Inventors in Nigeria can do it

If white people drink palm wine, I'm sure they must've found easier and more efficient ways of tapping the wine with machines.
Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 27, 2017
brainpulse:
This is a very good & worthy one while your tribes men derived pleasure in illegal job activities you have taken up courage and pride in good work.
stop exposing ur stupidity.. ..bad ppl are in all d tribes.
Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by biacan(f): 9:56am On Sep 27, 2017
reality17:

Thief.. He's married. Check d nxt door.. Lagos girls and husband snatching are like pot and fire

what is your problem.....
Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by biacan(f): 9:58am On Sep 27, 2017
luminouz:
Na d fleshy lips u go notice ....mtchewwww!!!
Oga waiting be your problem........abeg free me
Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 10:02am On Sep 27, 2017
Truckpusher:
Well, that isn't totally out of place but they do inspect it before use.
Which wife go fear ? as long as pepper is dropping an average woman will look the other way. grin
Oti ooooooo shocked embarassed
Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by girl4rmspace(f): 10:06am On Sep 27, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Let him be creative and look for something else to do joor.

Why spend 4 years in a University like UNN and tap palmwine undecided

He makes over 70k per week. Meaning he makes close to 300k per month. That's more than most graduates make.

1 Like

Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by aiinuel(m): 10:09am On Sep 27, 2017
FortifiedCity:

Oga its UI not UNN.
Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by samsam2019: 10:13am On Sep 27, 2017
Modafoka makes an average of 10k daily and you think he's not making money?

I say well done bro.

My target now is find palm wine tree
Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 10:14am On Sep 27, 2017
biacan:

just don't know why I can't stop loving this guys memo that you posted here......his face makes me laugh.....and his lips are so fleshy

Memo

Noted!!!
Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by reality17(m): 10:18am On Sep 27, 2017
biacan:

what is your problem.....

I dnt av any
Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by oluebubeneo(f): 10:19am On Sep 27, 2017
Highly commendable and motivating. But after spending all those years in school. Well Thank God he decided to go into this. Who knows? He would have still been jobless if he didn't.

Nigerians should be educated to be employers and entrepreneurs and not employees, Job creators and not job seekers.
Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by biacan(f): 10:20am On Sep 27, 2017
reality17:

I dnt av any
ok
Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by reality17(m): 10:23am On Sep 27, 2017
biacan:

ok

How are u doing and how's d weather in lagos?
Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by Kemi07(f): 10:26am On Sep 27, 2017
FortifiedCity:

guess you didn't see how much he makes in a week..
Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by Tonero231: 10:26am On Sep 27, 2017
potent5:

Seriously? After waec and jamb wahala, escaping and avoiding cult boys in university and then NYSC wahala in the north, etc. and you say "nice one bro" ?

People like you will still run to him and will be like " bros, abeg help me with 10k later i will give you. Abeg, what this guy is doing is worthy of emulation and good lesson to our numerous graduates roaming the streets looking for unexisting job and begging for money up and down.

2 Likes

Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by biacan(f): 10:26am On Sep 27, 2017
reality17:

How are u doing and how's d weather in lagos?
kul
Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by luminouz(m): 10:28am On Sep 27, 2017
biacan:

Oga waiting be your problem........abeg free me
I won't free u.... I fvcking won't....till u stop looking at people's lips
Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by syncACE(m): 10:28am On Sep 27, 2017
AuroraB:
What!? shocked
I'm not against this but I'm afraid of the accident from the climbing.
He could take a fall shocked lipsrsealed
God I beg oooo embarassed
every business/job has its risk, bankers risk imprisonment, lawyers risk assasination, pilots risk plane crash etc
Besides something must kill a man...do you expect him to become an armed robber?
Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 10:29am On Sep 27, 2017
biacan:

Ashawo

1 Like

Re: Nkem Okechukwu, Graduate Who Taps & Sells Palm Wine (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 10:31am On Sep 27, 2017
syncACE:

every business/job has its risk, bankers risk imprisonment, lawyers risk assasination, pilots risk plane crash etc
Besides something must kill a man...do you expect him to become an armed robber?
Biko, carry your wahala dey go embarassed
What a way to assimilate info cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Things You Should Never Discuss In The Office / Anambra Lawyer Slumps, Dies In Court Room During Trial / High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.