Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried (25195 Views)

Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried / Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look / Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by MustiizRaja(m): 9:03am On Sep 27, 2017
Muzanga:
you and the morons liking ur post are frustrated...dont go and hustle. Aproko

see dis useless being
was I referin to u u better keep ur mouth where dey belong.. if u are dat wise nd sensible u won't come here quotin me slowpoke of a toothless she goat.. LovePeddler
Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by Egein(m): 9:03am On Sep 27, 2017
PROPUNTER:
who birthday epp ? After all there was no birthday celebration for Bilble , wordly things.. As for Tiwa u think u are doing me , na urself u dey do . Time will come when the body u are flaunting up and down , will be irritating ...

Does everything revolve around your religion? Was there Nairaland in your Bible? Why are you posting here?

Extremist.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by MustiizRaja(m): 9:03am On Sep 27, 2017
idu1:
grin grin

Wetin come be your own na?

d tin dey pain me nii
Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by MustiizRaja(m): 9:04am On Sep 27, 2017
Iloveafrica:

It's not compulsory you use in English Na lipsrsealed
so na Spanish make I use
Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by Jaynom(m): 9:05am On Sep 27, 2017
MustiizRaja:
useless wife .. I really dnt knw wat's rong with this girl... pikin u born u no look after shey na JAMIU or wetin d pikin sef dey bear.. aunty it's high time u have time for ur family. even Adele wey senior unsef created time nd went into exile to hve nd spend time for the family u dey drop song drop song u still never enter grammy nomination Adele go go 5 years with no single song come bk with a hit song nd be nominated. kuku sit bk now nd hve time for family.. weyrey
I never celebrate my family and friends on social media(eye service/routine), I call, text or visit them. Why are you pained? Why you carry people matta for head like this? People wey you no know

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by MustiizRaja(m): 9:06am On Sep 27, 2017
Jaynom:

I never celebrate my family and friends on social media(eye service/routine), I call, text or visit them. Why are you pained? Why you carry people matta for head like this? People wey you no know

and please did I in any way refer the post to u
if u like play with ur family or call dem to celebrate them
it's nt my business.. don't come telling me Pakistan story here
Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by Muzanga(f): 9:07am On Sep 27, 2017
MustiizRaja:

see dis useless being
was I referin to u u better keep ur mouth where dey belong.. if u are dat wise nd sensible u won't come here quotin me slowpoke of a toothless she goat.. LovePeddler
lol. No be me d3y do you oooo. Frustrated man
Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by MustiizRaja(m): 9:08am On Sep 27, 2017
Muzanga:
lol. No be me d3y do you oooo. Frustrated man

furstartd man that I have 3 cars nd a house on my own working in FAAN
Guess's sometin isnronh with ur brain no wonder ur name says it all useless being
see Wu is talkin .. if u have nothing sensible to do go work for lasema..
Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by donqx: 9:10am On Sep 27, 2017
their biz
Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by Lexusgs430: 9:11am On Sep 27, 2017
Muzanga:
dont mind mumu people. Someone that has a phone. Or maybe sh3 told him face to face sef.

It seems social media glorification, is the new measure for happiness......

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by SleekyPosh(m): 9:18am On Sep 27, 2017
Why are the fans worrried?
Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by iswallker(m): 9:25am On Sep 27, 2017
Iloveafrica:

It's not compulsory you use in English Na lipsrsealed

So what you saw up there was english..

Your tenses are hardly wrong with broken English.. Sire
Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by Smartademu(m): 9:25am On Sep 27, 2017
Fans worried? How, where......? Wetin concern us for their matter na?
Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by olasamuel006: 9:25am On Sep 27, 2017
when there is divorce, a vacuum is created, the woman went sleeping with another man while the man went sleeping with another woman,when they resolved, the love have reduced and trust gone thereby making it difficult to make it up happily again, it's such a pity but better don't leave each other at all.
Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by dederocs(m): 9:29am On Sep 27, 2017
Not proud of him, hommie is stuck in there for the money.
Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by enemyofprogress: 9:39am On Sep 27, 2017
That's what happens when a prick is no longer your size
Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by jibs4lv(m): 9:46am On Sep 27, 2017
MustiizRaja:
useless wife .. I really dnt knw wat's rong with this girl... pikin u born u no look after shey na JAMIU or wetin d pikin sef dey bear.. aunty it's high time u have time for ur family. even Adele wey senior unsef created time nd went into exile to hve nd spend time for the family u dey drop song drop song u still never enter grammy nomination Adele go go 5 years with no single song come bk with a hit song nd be nominated. kuku sit bk now nd hve time for family.. weyrey

Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by Mrnairalandd: 9:48am On Sep 27, 2017
closerange:
There really was no point in them getting back together in the first place..... That marriage has suffered an irreparable damage, they would both fare better on their own..
There were accusations of infidelity, theft and drug abuse with prominent names like tubaba and Don Jazzy mentioned. Stuffs like that do not go away..

You r very correct, it ll never work again regardless what he/she does to savage the already dead marriage.

With those accusation and counter accusations, it's gone beyond repair.

The only person i pity is Tunji who stupidly invested in his time and career to jump on Tiwa career.

If he has forgiven Tiwa, trust me, women don't forgive like that.

From what i have seen so far, Tiwa seems to have nothing left for Tunji.

Trust me, if you take Jamil(Son) out of Equation, Tiwa would have push Tunji out long time ago.

Tunji ll be better off without Tiwa in terms of his sanity and emotion.

If a woman is in love with you, i repeat, if a lady is in love with you, even a deaf and blind man ll know that this lady is in love. However, if a woman is not in love with you anymore, you wouldn't need anyone to tell you cos she ll make it obvious stylishly if she still has any little stake around you.
Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by Mudley313: 10:04am On Sep 27, 2017
The love is dead

Remember, this guy was insulting her mom while throwing a tantrum during that his fake suicide attempt

It's gonna be really hard to fully repair
Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by Zaen: 10:13am On Sep 27, 2017
[quote author=PROPUNTER post=60868956]who birthday epp ? After all there was no birthday celebration for Bilble , wordly things.. As for Tiwa u think u are doing me , na urself u dey do . Time will come when the body u are flaunting up and down , will be irritating ...[/quote

I'm guessing u r a Jehova witness..... Lol
Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by bim10: 10:14am On Sep 27, 2017
Your E-Commerce Website
Every visitor is a potential customer!

Get Professional Ecommerce For Your Business for

N70,000 (Guaranteed that You Cant Get This Value Anywhere ELSE!)

Come with INCREDIBLE full features

Your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’
Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by Jennifer89(f): 10:15am On Sep 27, 2017
I'm thinking about how to raise money and invest in my business while someone is thinking and. getting worried over Tiwa Savage andTeebillz wahala. Una own better o chia!!!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by 2shure: 10:18am On Sep 27, 2017
Who cares abt they dumb ass wannabe jay z/beyonce marriage shiit.
If u like wear white shirt
White sneakers
Bum shorts
Bich u can neva be beyonce
Bich
And 4u tbills.
Weak ass bich ass niggi
Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by AuroraB(f): 10:27am On Sep 27, 2017
closerange:
There really was no point in them getting back together in the first place..... That marriage has suffered an irreparable damage, they would both fare better on their own..
There were accusations of infidelity, theft and drug abuse with prominent names like tubaba and Don Jazzy mentioned. Stuffs like that do not go away..
Iffa talk am, dey go say I wan scatter person home lipsrsealed
Nigerians don't believe in the above.
They never say never so long as na marriage undecided
Call my people names, we are dunzo angry
Rubbish sad
Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by PierreDeFermat(m): 10:55am On Sep 27, 2017
If you are in Kwara and its environ and interested in buying neatly used Aluminium Glass sliding doors,Clipper sterilizer,Clipper,flat screen monitor,Amplifier with radio and memory card slot,well piped Fish baths call or whatsapp me on 08147748795
Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by obong003(m): 11:17am On Sep 27, 2017
MustiizRaja:

Oh my Lord. One word, SAVAGE!!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 27, 2017
Jaynom:
Nawa o!! Must everything be done on social media? She's back with HER HUSBAND, they're probably fvcking as we "speak". Must she come to social media to PROVE the millions of strangers that she loves him? Haba!

Atleast Happy birthday love will do without having to post long epistle
Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 27, 2017
Jaynom:
Nawa o!! Must everything be done on social media? She's back with HER HUSBAND, they're probably fvcking as we "speak". Must she come to social media to PROVE the millions of strangers that she loves him? Haba!

Atleast Happy birthday love will do...without having to post long epistle
Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by desmond2pk: 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
He foolishly used his business money to invest in her wedding in Dubai.
Not every investment yield dividend.
He should urgently look for job or his ending will be terrible

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Floats Fire Department Inc Record Label / Yul Edochie Celebrates His Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) / Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.