Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried (25203 Views)

Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried / Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look / Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by nawtyqutekushj(m): 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
What if she had wished him through a call or any other means except on social platforms .. Nigerians and Celebrities headache angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by dasparrow: 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lizzdeb:

Atleast Happy birthday love will do...without having to post long epistle

No Tiwa does NOT have to do that! To impress who? To impress nosey, unemployed Nigerians that have nothing constructive to do with their lives but rather live on social media monitoring the lives of others? If the white man had not created the internet and the computer, will we not wish our loved ones a happy birthday face to face? Must everything be displayed on social media? This couple have each others' numbers so they can call to talk to each other and give birthday wishes as well. Everything must not be shown on social media. Nigerians must learn to mind their darn business and focus on their pathetic existence on earth.
Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by enemmo(f): 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
dasparrow:

No Tiwa does NOT have to do that! To impress who? To impress nosey, unemployed Nigerians that have nothing constructive to do with their lives but rather live on social media monitoring the lives of others? If the white man had not created the internet and the computer, will we not wish our loved ones a happy birthday face to face? Must everything be displayed on social media? This couple have each others' numbers so they can call to talk to each other and give birthday wishes as well. Everything must not be shown on social media. Nigerians must learn to mind their darn business and focus on their pathetic existence on earth.
They started that way with the lovey dovey on social media so their ' fans' are expectant. But people get time o, they even remembered Tbillz birthday.
Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by ofuonyebi: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
Why are you so worried? may be they are planning to make the birthday big party in another 2017...not this one of course..

Don't forget, chinua achebe said, when things fall apart, the center cannot hold!....the love wey fall apart last year,

between them, was the center of the marriage...I believe they are still trying to stich the center together and this go take time!

So, things like birthday wishes may not fall in the eye of the needle now..
Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by Jaynom(m): 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lizzdeb:

Atleast Happy birthday love will do without having to post long epistle
Come on B, cut it out. If we're dating would you be mad at me for not posting a birthday message on social media even though I had called earlier??
Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by ImaIma1(f): 12:14am On Sep 28, 2017
MustiizRaja:

furstartd man that I have 3 cars nd a house on my own working in FAAN
Guess's sometin isnronh with ur brain no wonder ur name says it all useless being
see Wu is talkin .. if u have nothing sensible to do go work for lasema..

See Pakistan story o.

You have 3 cars and a house...so you are not frustrated because u have 3 cars and a house. Congrats
Re: Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried by MustiizRaja(m): 7:22am On Sep 28, 2017
ImaIma1:

See Pakistan story o.

You have 3 cars and a house...so you are not frustrated because u have 3 cars and a house. Congrats

and can't remember talking to u if u dnt knw wer u belong ama tro u somewer nd if it's a Pakistan story tell that to the masses not me
gudday

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan Teaches Son How To Pound Yam (PHOTOS) / My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay / Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.