Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? (34923 Views)

This Japanese Robot Car,Earth-1,Can Fold & Park In Tight Spaces & It Costs £52k / German Vs Japanese Automobiles. / 8 Japanese Automakers And Their First Cars (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by Soulsymbol99: 7:40am On Sep 27, 2017
Is no news dat toyota is a Japanese company bt den they hv assembly grounds in many countries.they hv American spec models (which is most popular hia) and Japanese spec(which comes mostly in right hand drive cos datz wot is used in Japan). Nw, am thinking of getting a camry (spider) bt d Japanese version is getting my attention more cos is kinda different cos is not yet common like dat.
Pls my people, wotz d difference with d popular camry(spider)I think is jst d outlook alone cos interior n engine is same. Bt my fear is d switch frm right 2 left drive undecided n hw is d durability?
Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by psalmson001: 7:47am On Sep 27, 2017
My brother anytn dat involves conversion from right hand to left, or from manual to automatic, please please please flee away from it.

FTC!!!!!!!!!............... I dedicate it to all those who have lost money trying one form of conversion or the other........ And to those mechanics who help to waste money by not saying the truth, lucifer just order special charcoal for una hellfire.

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by Soulsymbol99: 9:27am On Sep 27, 2017
psalmson001:
My brother anytn dat involves conversion from right hand to left, or from manual to automatic, please please please flee away from it.

Abi oooo, datz jst my fear.cause it must be having issues. Hv a friend dat has a converted 607.d shaft etc is always having issues undecided bt d car fine pass spider somehow cheesy

5 Likes

Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 27, 2017
Just save urself the stress and buy a North American XLE version.

22 Likes

Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by DaimlerBen(m): 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
I thought it was a comparison sef.

2 Likes

Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by erico2k2(m): 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
Soulsymbol99:

Abi oooo, datz jst my fear.cause it must be having issues. Hv a friend dat has a converted 607.d shaft etc is always having issues undecided bt d car fine pass spider somehow cheesy
COnversion has nothing to do with shaft, your friend's car has HIV grin grin

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by RZArecta(m): 2:03am On Sep 28, 2017
I hope you don't type this sort of English in formal settings ? It's very immature and embarrassing

57 Likes

Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by iluvpomo(m): 6:47am On Sep 28, 2017
American Camry all the way ... it's built for the fatass muricans and so you fit pack all your peeps (or family members) inside grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by Franco2017(m): 6:47am On Sep 28, 2017
Japanese
Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by datola: 6:48am On Sep 28, 2017
Japanese!

I have a 07 Corolla (aka Bank type) that is made in Japan and is not right hand drive. The car is very very strong.
Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by samskin(m): 6:49am On Sep 28, 2017
erico2k2:

COnversion has nothing to do with sahft, your friend's car has HIV grin grin

child's everywhere. see boy here no be 2go oooh.
better carry ur self cumot here alele

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by tushd(m): 6:51am On Sep 28, 2017
Innoson

Lol
Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by Ryabcool(m): 6:51am On Sep 28, 2017
You for at least upload pictures for everyone to compare and contrast. Not everyone knows what you're talking about

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by koolguy88(m): 6:52am On Sep 28, 2017
whether Japanese or America, access the car you want to buy, it should have a good body, interior and most of all, a good and sound engine without leaks before you buy.

Toyota na baba for car.
Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by Mrjaz(m): 6:52am On Sep 28, 2017
America is better than Japanese since 1920 buy Japanese at your own peril.
- ROBERT MUGABE[/s]
_ EWULUME MARTINS
Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by onward4life(m): 6:57am On Sep 28, 2017
erico2k2:

COnversion has nothing to do with sahft, your friend's car has HIV grin grin

Wicked ferson!!!
Yu hav not seen his pfriend fa
I will report his pfriend
go beati yuu

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by seangy4konji: 6:58am On Sep 28, 2017
Be rift bCk.
Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by GreatMahmud: 6:59am On Sep 28, 2017
No pictures of both cars...

3 Likes

Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by MrGreenMavro: 7:01am On Sep 28, 2017
Op upload pic so I can do a holistic comparism

1 Like

Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by stjsd(m): 7:01am On Sep 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by Ryabcool(m): 7:04am On Sep 28, 2017
stjsd:

It's never by force to comment. Pack well as your knew nothing about it. No vex o!
abeg no vex too, but I no mention your std looking Amebo moniker for my comment. Na Op I dey talk to, not you wink

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by Cladez(m): 7:05am On Sep 28, 2017
RZArecta:
I hope you don't type this sort of English in formal settings ? It's very immature and embarrassing
I don't see how immature comes into this.You are the one that needs to go back to school.

7 Likes

Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by cremedelacreme: 7:08am On Sep 28, 2017
I started loving Japanese spec of Camry after my lil brother recently bought a 2004 model (Big for nothing). Everything about the car is dope, from the interior, to the design, to the back light. Most people find it difficult to know it's a Camry cos it looks more like an Avalon. That Japanese spec beats the American spec hands down.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by heendrix(m): 7:17am On Sep 28, 2017
where's picture na lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by mmafhew(m): 7:18am On Sep 28, 2017
A picture of the two would help get more opinion

1 Like

Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by seangy4konji: 7:19am On Sep 28, 2017
Contribute to the to the topic dr shoyinka.
RZArecta:

5 Likes

Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by onedayatime(m): 7:19am On Sep 28, 2017
go for japan version because when ut comes to cars, japanese cars are the best and these are the reasons I rate them higher than germans cars and american version(american cars are below german cars).

Durability(japanese cars are the best)
reliability
high quality
better fuel efficiency and
value for money.

But if you are looking for fashionable cars, then go for german or american cars.

The downsides of Japanese cars are mostly they never feel fantastic. The seats are not that great, you don't feel fantastic inside one.

1 Like

Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by Abudu2000(m): 7:20am On Sep 28, 2017
iPhones(American hardware) and Sony (Japanese hardware) which is more rugged?
Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by seangy4konji: 7:21am On Sep 28, 2017
Leave dat albeit Einstein alone Jare.maybe na londonland we deh or Yankee land or OAU library weh he deh correct english
Cladez:
I don't see how immature comes into this.You are the one that needs to go back to school.

5 Likes

Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by chloedogie(m): 7:22am On Sep 28, 2017
RZArecta:

I am 100% sure you don't drive a car nor own one, because if you do, the first thing you want to do is to tender your own opinion as regards the topic. What is the problem with this generation. If you don't go tribal, you start abusing. Gone are the days the only people that had access to nairaland were CEOs and bank staff based on the nature of their jobs. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have gone to pay 500 naira to check your WAEC result in the cyber-cafe to be typing insensitive things like this... Grow up boy

13 Likes

Re: American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? by asawanathegreat(m): 7:23am On Sep 28, 2017
I love japanise car jor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flying Cars Are Now Imminent As Researchers Finally Hit A Major Breakthrough / Lamborghini Owner Breaks Huracan's Windscreen While Showing Off His Supercar / Are High Mileage Cars Really That Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.