Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me-foluke Daramola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me-foluke Daramola (1135 Views)

Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police / Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me / Foluke Daramola: “Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me” – She Gushes Over His Humility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me-foluke Daramola by misspetite(f): 9:10am On Sep 27, 2017
Foluke Daramola has gushed over her encounter with Africa's richest man,Aliko Dangote,saying he stood up to greet her.The meeting happened at the party hosted by Barrister Festus Keyamo to celebrate his newest attainment as a SAN in Nigeria.
She wrote

" I was standing when l was introduced to Dangote by Keyamo, but to my surprise, he stood up to greet me. The wealthiest human being on the continent of Africa stood up to greet me. What a rare humility! What an uncommon virtue from the golden man of Africa ...He was the richest among us, but sat in our midst and interacted with us like the poorest..." - Foluke Daramola Salako on the occasion of the reception party, hosted by Barrister Festus Keyamo to celebrate his newest attainment as a SAN in Nigeria on Sunday, September 24, 2017.

http://www.misspetitenaijablog.com/2017/09/dangote-stood-up-to-greet-me-foluke.html

Re: Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me-foluke Daramola by LordIsaac(m): 9:12am On Sep 27, 2017
Women....ehn...What a specie! All trivialties maƙe them tick. lipsrsealed
Re: Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me-foluke Daramola by BreezyCB(m): 9:14am On Sep 27, 2017
Itumo
Re: Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me-foluke Daramola by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:23am On Sep 27, 2017
Go use am withdraw

1 Like

Re: Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me-foluke Daramola by MustiizRaja(m): 9:27am On Sep 27, 2017
con be say FALZ sef stood up to greet me
Re: Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me-foluke Daramola by honniemail(f): 9:30am On Sep 27, 2017
So we shud fry bwest...smh
Re: Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me-foluke Daramola by Young03(m): 9:40am On Sep 27, 2017
And what's special about that?
Re: Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me-foluke Daramola by RomeSankara: 9:42am On Sep 27, 2017
I am sure if roles where reversed and she is put in Dangotes position she won't stand up to greet him ...Dangote is humble like that and that has taken him so far

1 Like

Re: Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me-foluke Daramola by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Go use am withdraw
grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me-foluke Daramola by nikkypearl(f): 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
So
Re: Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me-foluke Daramola by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
You can see painment and angerism on the this thread! grin
Re: Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me-foluke Daramola by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
d haters will soon arrive
Re: Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me-foluke Daramola by veekid(m): 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
He stood up to your massiveness

(1) (Reply)

Meet Regina Daniels Who Celebrated 1 Million Followers On Instagram Yesterday / Falz – “27” Album (download All Tracks Here) / What A Disgrace! South African Socialite Zodwa Wabantu P@ntless At Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.