Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

President Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting (photos) (21392 Views)

Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance / Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting / President Buhari Looking Good At Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting (photos) by Annie939(f): 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
i wonder what will be his slogan come 2019 because we have seen the change and the fight against corruption
Re: President Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting (photos) by honestivo(m): 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
economic managers
Re: President Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting (photos) by PointZerom: 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
farihafaheemah:

You may not be right, if PMB is incompetent, what will you call the past president that left this country for UN meetting but missed to deliver his speech when it was his turn as Nigeria president for the reason not disclosed to Nigerian people.

It's better to remain mute than to disgrace Nigerians as Buhari did.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting (photos) by RomeSankara: 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
Only a fool thinks something useful will be discussed there , the only gift Buhari has is the gift of hiding dead bodies
Re: President Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting (photos) by diegwu01: 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
PMB cant be looking this fresh..

This confirms it, this isnt Buhari.

This is Jubrin from Sudan.

the Supreme leader of Biafra was right. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting (photos) by sizzlingcold(m): 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
brainpulse:
Anytime Wednesday comes by, the wailers and IPOB zombies look forward to BUhari not attending the Exco meeting so that they will have something to wail about, but God disappoint them.
and you look forward to talking shit
Re: President Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting (photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
the dullard from duara have been holding this meeting for more than 2years now and nothing useful has come out of it... incompetent clowns

Re: President Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting (photos) by Lipscomb(m): 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
I doubt if you have brain at all
Vutseck:
Incompetent set of people we ever had

imaging if this is a football competition and these set of people are selected to represent Nigeria in international scene

your guess is as good as mine
Re: President Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting (photos) by talk2percy(m): 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
Wetin the block head want talk..
Re: President Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting (photos) by Magnitki: 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
Millz404:
This stockfish has added some flesh grin

Thanks for accepting that. Glory to Almighty God

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting (photos) by wildchild1: 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
Baba is hale and hearty

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting (photos) by solidman59(m): 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
Ehen? So we should fry biscuit? Isn't that his job? Mtcheeeeeew
Re: President Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting (photos) by shekauvsbuhari: 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
Presiding over meetings is the new and only thing apc flaunts as buhari's achievements. Its breaking news in this pathetic regime.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting (photos) by GavelSlam: 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
Jubril, I sight you. grin

Chai, this Buhari issue is enough to denounce Kanu.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting (photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
ok,let dem do d nidful
Re: President Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting (photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
farihafaheemah:

You may not be right, if PMB is incompetent, what will you call the past president that left this country for UN meetting but missed to deliver his speech when it was his turn as Nigeria president for the reason not disclosed to Nigerian people.

Lol...GEJ was high on Sapele Water that day because PDP lost an election. He missed addressing African Union (AU)

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting (photos) by Newbiee: 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
clusay:
plz can som1 tell this man to be payin us early. osinbajo did better in terms of sala early payment.

Na sabotage my guy
Re: President Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting (photos) by ogogoroNo1: 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
Pishures administration
Re: President Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting (photos) by honey001(m): 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
And who is suppose to preside before? Is it not his work.....This one no be news jare.....
Re: President Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting (photos) by raphaeladeyele: 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
PRESIDENT BUHARI, ALLAH IS WITH U
Re: President Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting (photos) by adem30: 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
Jrevelation:
After this meeting then the cabal will hold their own meet to make the original decision who are you deceiving government of the north by the north for the north, to be sincere with you my fellow Nigerian, we are not going to move to greater height in this country until Youth Become President of Nigeria...

Federal Executive meeting cancel you CRY
Federal Executive meeting hold, you WAIL

Brother, are you a Programmed Been?
Re: President Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting (photos) by Jrevelation(m): 4:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
adem30:

Federal Executive meeting cancel you CRY
Federal Executive meeting hold, you WAIL

Brother, are you a Programmed Been?

Person can't even comment on peace again

Anyway you can eat everything comment quote reply answer questions and Nigeria

Including nairaland too

Re: President Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting (photos) by samuel900(m): 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
Re: President Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting (photos) by bcashy: 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
When the lion roars, the antelope hides! Discuss with a case study in Nigeria grin
Re: President Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting (photos) by Pope22(m): 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
Please I want to ask; maybe I need to be taught.

Is presiding over federal executive council meeting not his work or what?

Its just like saying a Reverend Father conducts a mass as a news.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting (photos) by Okoroawusa: 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
SAI BABA!
Re: President Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting (photos) by goshee: 12:59am On Sep 28, 2017
And so? Who should have done that before? Maybe the next headline will be "president Buhari slept with Aisha Buhari" nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly.world Class Infrastructure. PIC.. / Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani / Buhari Projects Amina Mohammed As Next Un’s Secretary-general

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.