Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) (54899 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye / Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by FILEBE(m): 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
Kobicove:
I suspect that Peter's wife has somehow convinced him to 'eject' Jude from the partnership...this is the genesis of the problem

It's unfair to blame only Jude for the current problems facing the group...he brought the group this far with his managerial skills

Na wa o. See how you analysing some people's life that don't even know of your existence.
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by free2ryhme: 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by fopishow(m): 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
Your matter weak me cry
paiz:
Its me: I bought almost all their album and i think they have made alot of money to break

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by Blonchilli(m): 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
This is what happens when you watch your family dirty linen in public. Everyone then has an opinion

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by Adamawaswt(m): 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
Those guys av no beef.. ...that is the way mMusic Industry roll.. ....no body to b blame.. Any body to blame he /she suppose to b the one.. .we say thank u sir/ ma

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by phranq30(m): 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
Millz404:
I don't give a fvck... I got my own problems
Exactly, bro! We all got our sh*t to handle
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by ololo12: 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
sukkot:
their matter is a spiritual matter.

Lol, my kind sir. Care to expantiate?
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by sokera: 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
Kobicove:
I suspect that Peter's wife has somehow convinced him to 'eject' Jude from the partnership...this is the genesis of the problem

It's unfair to blame only Jude for the current problems facing the group...he brought the group this far with his managerial skills
he eventually fail in the managerial duty , a good manager should know how to handle his employers , and mind you all Peter was saying is it should be business and not family affair

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by enemyofprogress: 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
Why would anyone blame their wives?are they not old enough to sort out themselves even if their wives are involved? All I know is that they are fooools
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by Thecassanova: 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
Wetin konign us now

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by enemyofprogress: 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
Kobicove:

its very unfair for you to suspect his wife,is it because she is a Yoruba lady?

3 Likes

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by Coldfeets: 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
Who cares? lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by daisidgreat(m): 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
All of d above
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by sukkot: 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
ololo12:

Lol, my kind sir. Care to expantiate?
they are exalted by the gods as the twin tower. they are the twin tower. their song is their doctrine and their fans are the congregation. they are avatars, and now it is time to destroy the twin tower. kinda like how the twin tower was destroyed in New york city september 11 2001. it is a deeply spiritual matter but they are under remote control from the gods
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by tivta(m): 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
Women are the cause of all problems right from Adam and eve era...
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by anwori(m): 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
I blame all the blogs for hyping it.
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by Exponental(m): 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
Blame the boys who claim to be men....

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
Let us now c what Der wives will eat, wen der source of income have been diminished cool shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by Chinny5(f): 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
As them start to quarrel, am i allow to say:

Fly away Peter, fly away Paul.

wink grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by blaqroy: 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
The grown up kids of course, they have made it already, they are good to go ,I'm still hustinlg here and minding my business
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by talk2percy(m): 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
Nothing concern this people Wey una mention, I am sure Buhari caused it. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by queenfav(f): 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
Don't underestimate the power of the p***y. It has caused wars, wiped out families, led great men to their doom.All men should know this by now.

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by wildchild1: 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
All of them

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by ashjay001(m): 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
Kobicove:

Then, he is to blame!?

He brought them this far, why is he now allowing so much rancour?
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by maxysmith(f): 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
funny u grin grin
Papiikush:
I'll blame Mary Slessor.
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by phranq30(m): 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
queenfav:
Don't underestimate the power of the p***y. It has caused wars, wiped out families, led great men to their doom.All men should know this by now.
I guess yours must've crippled great men. I hail thee!
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by biggestmanhood(m): 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
lola

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by ashjay001(m): 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
queenfav:

Nope! Its d power of foolish men in d hands of pussy!

Some men can withstand a booty call, its d foolish men that bring down empires, to satisfy booty!
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by babaluckey: 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
Blame nobody bro. These dudes are full grown men and have been together forever. They have their families to take care of. Note that it aint gonna be the way it used to be when they were single. Thanks
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by Papiikush: 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
maxysmith:
funny u grin grin
Pretty you embarassed
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by monex(m): 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
nextstep:
So the two adult men who let something get between them get the least blame? shocked

If they were 5 year old, I would understand, but Peter and Paul have nobody but themselves to blame.

Not Jude, not the wives, not the mother. That's how we like to absolve ourselves of responsibility and start blaming village witches, devil, or Buhari for our personal issues.

exactly
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by openmine(m): 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
Thank God...I never thought this day wud come wen no one blames GEJ for all their misfortunes... lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Celebrities At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) / Twitter Slams MI Abaga For Calling Out Akon For Referring To Wizkid As “lil bro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.