Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,505 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) (54897 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye / Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by FaithZion2(f): 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
All blame goes to Mary Slazzor who stopped the killing of twins.......
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by OliveCynosure(f): 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
paiz:
Its me: I bought almost all their album and i think they have made alot of money to break up
grin
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by OliveCynosure(f): 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
hanassholesolo:
I will blame the wifes. P-square never had any serious beef before they got married. They lived and loved each other. Then they got married and have had two major beef.

All they had to do what insert a woman into the picture.

Oya clap for yourself
Shebi, you were living with them when they were single?
#yeyedeysmell

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by paiz: 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
OliveCynosure:
grin
Wow you are beautiful can we be friends?
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by Maxvasia(m): 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
Kobicove:
I suspect that Peter's wife has somehow convinced him to 'eject' Jude from the partnership...this is the genesis of the problem

It's unfair to blame only Jude for the current problems facing the group...he brought the group this far with his managerial skills
If a man can allow a woman control him into doing things he would ordinarily not have done, is the man not to blame? Infact such a person shud never be called a man if he can be controlled by his wife. Family was der before all dese women came in. Look at westlife and see what Bryan's wife did to separate him from the group.

I have no respect for men who cannot be truly stand as men
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by nototribalist: 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:
Being Igbos, I'm sure one of them was feeling marginalised
maybe your brain is marginalized
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by Accordingly: 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
Jude of course. He didn't show d brotherly love for his younger one. He was just making money out of them.
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by tivta(m): 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
OldBeer:
Well, handle the problems your mother has been causing in your life. Leave others to face theirs.

Pusssy licker get the f off my mention.
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by OldBeer: 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
tivta:

Pusssy licker get the f off my mention.
I will do that wen Im done licking your mum's pussssy.
Cretin.

On second thought, she might dash me the problems that were reserved for you.
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by nextstep(m): 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
openmine:
Thank God...I never thought this day wud come wen no one blames GEJ for all their misfortunes... lol

You know that's true... I haven't seen a "blame GEJ" post in a while... cool
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by 1metre: 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
They lost my 'fanship' on their first nsusu.
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by Basic123: 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
Kobicove:
I suspect that Peter's wife has somehow convinced him to 'eject' Jude from the partnership...this is the genesis of the problem

It's unfair to blame only Jude for the current problems facing the group...he brought the group this far with his managerial skills
Hmmmm,igbo people.

They can blame shift for Africa.

especially,when a yoruba is in the picture.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by brunofarad(m): 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
Antoeni:
come Brunofarad u and ur siblings should be thanking dat ur elder brothers wife,for making u all to double ur hustle,and stop bn dependant,hw can ur brother be carry all d problems of all ur extended family,by the time u all now suck him dry,there will be nothing left for him and his immediate familly, pls my regards to ur brothers wife,for taking such a wise decision,and also making u all realise dat u must work and earn a living by urself

Nobody has ever gone poor for helping someone else

It all ended in praise
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by omoiyalayi(m): 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
Women have always been the reason most brother fight

There's this saying in Yoruba that "if a family is peaceful, it is because the bastards in that family have not grown"

I think it should be if a family a family is peaceful' it is because the guys in that family have not gotten married
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
I think the guys are being immatured.
They themselves should have been the one to handle it.
How can we expect women to be solving "extremely" sensitive issues like that?.
It's either the guys do it or their parent, but it's unfortunate they are no more.
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by Ade3000yrs(m): 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
Stop d gossip and go to farm
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by tosyne2much(m): 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
DrGraveYardz:
Egbon, I doubt it. Who are they trying introduce their brand again to? Remember, they are one the biggest musical arts Nigeria has ever produced. Why should they do such after coming this far?
Remember that was the same way they played along with the media about their split last year

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by Antoeni(m): 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
brunofarad:

Nobody has ever gone poor for helping someone else

It all ended in praise
u hold her all gratitude, for making u all realize what it means to work ,and stop been lazy and a dependant,
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by femo86(m): 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:
Being Igbos, I'm sure one of them was feeling marginalised
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by excel101(m): 4:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
Why all the noise about P'Square's break-up. Were they expected to be 2geda forever, especially when they're married? Them going their separate ways doesn't mean that they are no longer twins(brothers). If not, try by fatally injuring one of them and see the there's reaction.
Were they expected to be 2geda till death?
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by casnido2: 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
And their village witches would be like..

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by enemyofprogress: 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
Kobicove:

My suspicion of the wife has nothing to do with her tribe.

It's nothing new...below are a few examples

- Tuface vs Kennis Music

- Wizkid vs Bank W

- Harrysong vs Kcee and E-Money

When an artist starts making real money people who were not there when the journey started begin to question the rationale for paying service fee to the manager or producer.

What they don't know is that these people made a lot of investments in the past and are actually a major part of the reason why the artist is so successful.

That is exactly the case in this situation - Someone is questioning why Jude should be paid so much money for just being the manager of the duo when he ostensible has no artistic talent.

This position is wrong cos in actual sense Jude is the real brain behind the success of the group

the wives would only have something to do with their fight only if they don't have brains.
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by enemyofprogress: 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
San2ski:

He said he suspected the wife
He didn't say he suspected that yoruba wife
You're the one whipping up unnecessary ethnic bias here.
Some women are fond of this winner takes all attitude when they see that their man can do almost everything for them. Women from all tribes in the South of Nigeria mainly.
Me I believe this shit would not have hit the ceiling if the wife didn't want it that way. Simple
leave their wives out of it,the guys are no kids
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by ifylamode(f): 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
I will blame peter for all this, am a married woman also, am Igbo and am married to a Yoruba man, and i know how it takes to draw husband people close to urself be it ur tribe or not, u are married to ur husband alone, u are also married to his family. i could remember when all this their problems started some years back, peter came out then to say his wife is older than his elder brother Jude so therefore Jude is supposed to be giving her respect, no matter what Jude is still his elder brother and his wife is suppose to give him his respect as the elder brother to her hubby, u don't come out on social media to tell the world how ur wife is older than your senior brother, who does that? and u want same brother/ Inlaw to be happy, no matter what, when u leave ur parents that u are ready for marriage, u leave pride and try to be humble and know u are going to face another phase in life
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by AyamConfidence(m): 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
Millz404:
I don't give a fvck... I got my own problems
seconded oh jare
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by Henricarter(m): 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
free2ryhme:
Nobody blamed them for making money, now unknown third parties whose existence to the okoyes are meaningless are looking for whom to blame for the okoyes recent shouting match quarrels amongst themselves.

Una wey carry psquare matter for head like gala sellers, how market?
God bless you my brother
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by marvel2(m): 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
Papiikush:
I'll blame Mary Slessor.

Abi?
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by Amicable24: 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
00Ademi:
How do u expect me to know who's to blame. You or I are neither not close to them or their family members..

How do u expect me to answer such question.

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by sunny80: 4:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
let them go their separate ways...Jude can still be managing PSQUARE as a brand,while paul and peter can pursaue their solo careers...Peter and paul should be paying some percentage to the psquare brand ....and Jude can still be managing other artists too...
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by brunofarad(m): 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
Antoeni:
u hold her all gratitude, for making u all realize what it means to work ,and stop been lazy and a dependant,

So anybody that you lend help to is destined to be lazy right ?

Don't you think you need a quiet corner to reason what you are saying ?
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by AMUNSI23(f): 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
as for me i will blame death that killed their mother; if their mother is still alive their breakup would not be in existence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Twitter Slams MI Abaga For Calling Out Akon For Referring To Wizkid As “lil bro / Celebrities At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.